Liyuu police kill 40+ people in Gaashaamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
All clans are represented in the Liyuu police. Ask Rooble, he has uncles who are in the liyuu.

Lol that is desperate sxb and you know it. Liyuu police is a Ogaden death squad. It is like onlf who Targeted innocent, unarmed isaaq nomads. I wish there to be peace between somali but Liyuu police was made so Ogaden can carry out war on other tribes while they say "oh it was Ethiopian stooges" it is a good excuse.

The only way Ogaden can show it is sincere is to start fighting Liyuu police. Liyuu police is directed from Jigjiga.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Just heard from few guys the Guy who was leading the liyuu police paramilitary was a Hy guy named "yasin Xawaad" theres some fishy things going on

image.jpeg
Is this guy a troll or something?? Why tf does a troll have 6000+ posts on the forum??

Read here and you will understand especially he is half habashi

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't care about Ethiopia you coward, it is Liyuu police which is Ogaden that killed these people. do you hate your people so much that you would suck your enemies dick. Is your hooyo darod? I have never seen a self hating idoor like you.
87135-isaaq-tears.gif

Just heard from few guys the Guy who was leading the liyuu police paramilitary was a Hy guy named "yasin Xawaad" theres some fishy things going on

So he's Isaaq himself :wtf:

waraabe who's your enemy now? Are you gonna kill some HY to repay for the HY lost? :p

Xoolo Internet warrior ah Baad tahay nothing more

Bohol

VIP
Those are cheap rumors to deflect from the reality. We know it is the usual Ethiopian stooges
and we will make them pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts