Liyuu police kill 40+ people in Gaashaamo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this darod rat. Liyuu is Darod Ogaden, it is controlled by darod Ogaden om Jigjiga. Make no doubt about it, Ogaden will pay for this

The enemy of the Ogaden Somali people is Abdi Iley, he is pro Ethiopian. His hate for ONLF is well known and his trustworthiness to the Ethiopian Regime.

actually Jigjiga has a small Ogaden population but it's a Darood city since other Daroods make up the Majority. I don't know where you are getting that bullshit Ogaden from Jigjiga??

qoftan ilhay ka baqay.mayso. you're cry about Somali unity is fake.
So you ignored half habashi midget who called for genciode and I am fake clearly you are the fake
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Don't you fast? Typical gaalad. I suppose you took your husbands religion

Second thing I am married to Somali warrior like this, and it is stigma to marry habashi or Oromo in our Somali culture if you are real Somali you would have known that.

A genocide on Ramadan ffs

Somalis have nothing to hold sacred, too much bullshit going on, can't we all drink caano gale and chill

most fucked up race even Oromos won't sink this low

A genocide on Ramadan ffs

Somalis have nothing to hold sacred, too much bullshit going on, can't we all drink caano gale and chill

most fucked up race even Oromos won't sink this low

It is the Ethiopian force who committed the killing and people are defending themselves

The person responsible for the displacement, torture, death of Somali people living in Ogaden is Abdi Iley. This nigga is messed up in the head, he loves the Ethiopians more than his own people. Apparently, he even hit his mother.

Abdi Iley Confronted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending