Liyuu police kill 40+ people in Gaashaamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Your great grandmothers were sleeping with the british. if the british helped anyone, they helped their comfort women's tribes. Now instead of facing hy like men, darod are hiding behind xabashi.

Hy are conquerors, they took this land 90 years ago and dished out hard karbash that the victims still get ptsd today when they hear gashaamo

Don't worry though, hy is going to get its revenge, them niggas don't play the victim card :rejoice:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
My friend told me they got massacred in Gashaamo , because they refused to pay the taxes.

refusing to pay taxes is either
-stingness
-poverty
if first then they deserve karbash,if you refuse to pay taxes then how gov will work? taxes is wajib

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Oh if that's the case then they are trespassing, which is a big no no in my book.
Is complicated then that around the British rule these people shamelessly dick sucked the british to expand into Ethiopia.
basically the British disarmed the indigenous nomads(ogaden) while arming there personal slaves(isaaq) they killed civilians and expanded now the shoe is in the other foot:2tjlv3e:
2016-06-06 16.57.23.png

These liyo police did this before to them back in 2012 also:2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Is complicated then that around the British rule these people shamelessly dick sucked the british to expand into Ethiopia.
basically the British disarmed the indigenous nomads(ogaden) while arming there personal slaves(isaaq) they killed civilians and expanded now the shoe is in the other foot:2tjlv3e:
These liyo police did this before to them back in 2012 also:2tjlv3e:

Yet there women were sleeping with British soliders for weapons. Hy beat darod so badly they made poems about it. Today darod still carry the cuqdad from that karbash and they are using weapons and funding from xabashi. As their women opened their legs for British ceeb today they open them for the xabashi ceeb. Shameless stooges willing to have sex and sell their women to foreigners to get advantage over other somali.

AUN.

Waraabe Liyuu police is Ethiopian soldiers fighting for Ethiopia. They are not fighting for Ogaden. If you are retarded enough to think that we hate iidoors so much as to kill 40 people of theirs for no reason then pray for extra brain cells this Ramadan. The Isaaq in That region get along and heavily intermarry with Ogaden. You want to create animosity now between two friendly clans because of Ethiopian pets killing 40 Isaaqs?

Go ahead then create the animosity. Only person walking out of the war between Ogaden and Isaaq Alive and Smiling is Ethiopia

AUN.

Waraabe Liyuu police is Ethiopian soldiers fighting for Ethiopia. They are not fighting for Ogaden. If you are retarded enough to think that we hate iidoors so much as to kill 40 people of theirs for no reason then pray for extra brain cells this Ramadan. The Isaaq in That region get along and heavily intermarry with Ogaden. You want to create animosity now between two friendly clans because of Ethiopian pets killing 40 Isaaqs?

Go ahead then create the animosity. Only person walking out of the war between Ogaden and Isaaq Alive and Smiling is Ethiopia

Allaylehee Ishaad ka ridday.

waraabe

Your superior
AUN.

Ogaden must condemn this then. If a hy did this I am sure hy would condemn it

Ogaden must condemn this then. If a hy did this I am sure hy would condemn it

So let me get this straight, the Ogaadeen clan has to condemn killings perpetrated by the Ethiopian state, the very state to which they are also victims? It's clear that you're displacing the blame because of the cognitive dissonance created by "Ethiopia waa walaalaheen" and this massacre they just committed on your clansmen. Waar Ethiopia is at war with Somalis, so don't displace blame or beat around the bush and tell it like it is fulayahow.

waraabe

Your superior
So let me get this straight. The OGaadeen clan has to condemn killings perpetrated by the Ethiopian state, the very state to which the are also victims? It's clear that you're displacing the blame because of the cognitive dissonance created by "Ethiopia waa walaalaheen" and this massacre. Waar Ethiopia is at war with Somalis, so don't displace blame or beat around the bush and tell it like it is fulayahow.

I don't care about Ethiopia you coward, it is Liyuu police which is Ogaden that killed these people. do you hate your people so much that you would suck your enemies dick. Is your hooyo darod? I have never seen a self hating idoor like you.

I don't care about Ethiopia you coward, it is Liyuu police which is Ogaden that killed these people. do you hate your people so much that you would suck your enemies dick. Is your hooyo darod? I have never seen a self hating idoor like you.

You don't care about ethiopia even though it created, armed and trained the Liyuu police to subjugate, and massacre if need be, the Somalis in that region? But you somehow care to place the blame on the Ogaadeen clan, who are also victims of the Ethiopian state and their dogs the liyuu police. This level of stupidity and cowardice is truly mind-boggling.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The sooner Somalis realize that Ethiopia is not our walalo the fucking better. Yall really think the Ogadens the very people that have been rebelling against Ethiopia would be killing their own people? This happened in Galmudug too where children were kidnapped.

image.jpeg
You don't care about ethiopia even though it created, armed and trained the Liyuu police to subjugate, and massacre if need be, the Somalis in that region? But you somehow care to place the blame on the Ogaadeen clan, who are also victims of the Ethiopian state and their dogs the liyuu police. This level of stupidity and cowardice is truly mind-boggling.

He is not Somali but half habashi

waraabe

Your superior

Why don't Ogaden refuse to kill other Somalis?

Wallahi you are a coward. You probably wouldn't hesitate to kill your people. Hy must get revenge on Ogaden for this.

Ethiopia can be dealt with later but Ogaden blood has to be Paid. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts