Votes: 10 23.3%
  • usa

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
as I posted above all reer uk make less than American counterparts even Canada and Australia and Norway are doing better so save your fassad of "making money"
even ireland is doing better:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::kodaksmiley:
if I lived north of the Irish border I would pack my bags for a higher salary down south:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Lol Abti weey nalasocdaan qaracdu.

3d9f983187c5cb3e02adc6d3d8d8f5c0.gif

Comparing a leading world capital to an average shitty city in some random American state with a straight face. Minneapolis isn't even a top 30 city in America and you guys genuinely believe it's better than London. Fucking brain damage. Village dwelling apes couldn't hack it in a real city anyway. That's why you hide out instead of moving somewhere worthwile like LA, NYC or Houston

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life" - Dr. Samuel Johnson

:salute:

Don't ever compare the mighty US to that island, state of Texas alone has more GDP than UK.

United states is somewhere you can start at the bottom, come with a dime in your pockets and be a millionaire in a short amount of time if you realy are focused and willing to save your money.

That's a myth. Scandinavia has the highest level of class mobility in the world and potential to become a millionaire from the ground up. The whole of Western europe is ahead of America when it comes to the American dream.

Tukraq

VIP
Comparing a leading world capital to an average shitty city in some random American state with a straight face. Minneapolis isn't even a top 30 city in America and you guys genuinely believe it's better than London. Fucking brain damage. Village dwelling apes couldn't hack it in a real city anyway. That's why you hide out instead of moving somewhere worthwile like LA, NYC or Houston

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life" - Dr. Samuel Johnson

:salute:

That's a myth. Scandinavia has the highest level of class mobility in the world and potential to become a millionaire from the ground up. The whole of Western europe is ahead of America when it comes to the American dream.
even the richest man in Sweden is poor :gaasdrink:social mobility kulaha, what is a millionaire just owning a house in Seattle makes you worth a million or 2 :farmajoyaab:good thing the fam got in when it was cheap:siilaanyosmile: 30 years ago those same homes were going for 8k:siilaanyolaugh: Europe hasn't inventing anything since the steam train like 150 years ago so how exactly do they even make their riches:faysalwtf: in America our social mobility is a lot higher I know Somali women who don't speak English in Seattle making millions of grocery stores, although millionaires aren't really rich in theses parts, more of just getting by like I posted before get your money up
09TurPtrmKZu4yjRUDJphaMIQY_8haG4Tju494IjLa8.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
even the richest man in Sweden is poor :gaasdrink:social mobility kulaha, what is a millionaire just owning a house in Seattle makes you worth a million or 2 :farmajoyaab:good thing the fam got in when it was cheap:siilaanyosmile: 30 years ago those same homes were going for 8k:siilaanyolaugh: Europe hasn't inventing anything since the steam train like 150 years ago so how exactly do they even make their riches:faysalwtf: in America our social mobility is a lot higher I know Somali women who don't speak English in Seattle making millions of grocery stores, although millionaires aren't really rich in theses parts, more of just getting by like I posted before get your money up
the average brit earns 35 k per year :gucciwhat: even the homeless here do better:liberaltears:
up to 65k a year average in America an thats with the poor states like Alabama holding us back:bell: in Seattle alone the average is nearly 100k over what u guys earn a year
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...n-seattle-families-now-earn-median-of-121000/
imagine moving to "London" with that salary id be the next mansa musa and thats just the average Seattle person

No, it's not. It's objectively easier for someone starting with nothing to become wealthy in Scandinavia and the rest of relevant Europe than it is in America. And idk what you're banging on about because Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands etc. have more millionaires per capita than the US.

I don't disagree that it's easier to find employment in America because highly developed European countries are geared towards high skilled jobs, hence the reason for a strong social safety net. There are a lot less service jobs, that's why employment rate among Somalis and other disenfranchised immigrant groups is lower in Europe than America. Same with home ownership in the UK. Most Somalis moved here during the 90's when house prices already started spiralling out of control. And we moved to the most expensive place in the UK at that. Somalis and young people in general have been squeezed out of the housing market. In 1980 the average house was priced at 3x the average salary. Now it's at least 10x

Tukraq

VIP
No, it's not. It's objectively easier for someone starting with nothing to become wealthy in Scandinavia and the rest of relevant Europe than it is in America. And idk what you're banging on about because Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands etc. have more millionaires per capita than the US.

I don't disagree that it's easier to find employment in America because highly developed European countries are geared towards high skilled jobs, hence the reason for a strong social safety net. There are a lot less service jobs, that's why employment rate among Somalis and other disenfranchised immigrant groups is lower in Europe than America. Same with home ownership in the UK. Most Somalis moved here during the 90's when house prices already started spiralling out of control. And we moved to the most expensive place in the UK at that. Somalis and young people in general have been squeezed out of the housing market. In 1980 the average house was priced at 3x the average salary. Now it's at least 10x
I guess it relative to where you live, in Seattle we got guys worth hundreds of billions, their is no way those places have more millionaires per capita then us when every home in Seattle is worth over a million if not two so technically a majority of the city(every homeowner) is a millionaire, and we don't view them as rich, we view the ceos of amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, Verizon, nordtorm, Costco and so on as the rich in Seattle due to their inventions where because of Swedens system no one can even be rich, its basically not possible unless u think a millionaire is rich. furthermore the average salary in the UK is 35k in Seattle its 121k a very big difference in my opinion.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At least I don't have to file for bankruptcy for breaking a pinky finger

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Living standards for Somalis in the UK is poor compared to the US. MN is a bad example because cost of living is cheaper and population is much lower. Compare Somalis living in California, some work in Silicon Valley and a lot of Somalis live in southern California and live a much better lifestyle than Somalis in the UK. California has a gang problem but you never hear about any Somalis from there involved in that, but you hear of Somalis involved in it the UK.

Tukraq

VIP
Living standards for Somalis in the UK is poor compared to the US. MN is a bad example because cost of living is cheaper and population is much lower. Compare Somalis living in California, some work in Silicon Valley and a lot of Somalis live in southern California and live a much better lifestyle than Somalis in the UK. California has a gang problem but you never hear about any Somalis from there involved in that, but you hear of Somalis involved in it the UK.
I’ve never heard someone make it rich and say I want to live in the uk :chrisfreshhah:la is probably one of the best cities to live in the world

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
UK somalis are hard workers, them always taking gov assistance is a stereotype. Maybe the older fob generation were like this but this generation are far from that.

@Saalax Bidaar This guy is your cousin, whenever you're in london and you need a free Rolls Royce ride, you know where to go :samwelcome:

HY?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
article-1293730-0A5F75A3000005DC-254_233x423.jpg

Looool I remember when daily mail exposed this family and the cadaans were going crazy . He doesn’t even care waxbaa kama gelin :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
???? we don't have a little Somalia:mahubowtf:, no Somali live in groups, plus Seattle is basically all homes even for public housing for the poor, we don't even have those type of high-rise housing anywhere in the city:faysalwtf: even ask @Jiron
our poor people live in these types of houses
High%20Point%20rentals%20units3.jpg

???? we don't have a little Somalia:mahubowtf:, no Somali live in groups, plus Seattle is basically all homes even for public housing for the poor, we don't even have those type of high-rise housing anywhere in the city:faysalwtf: even ask @Jiron

@Tukraq

@Knowles told me that your parents are PHD holder's, therefore you must live in the posh side of town near Bill gates house, but @Dalmoor and reer Utanga live in Rainier Vista Estate Housing in that building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts