Living in Somalia vs Living in America

Life in America is great in many ways (if you are not lazy) however, from my perspective as a Somali, there's a two-fer negative you face:

--Feeling the same alienation everyone else feels in a modern society.
--Being alien (though I adore my Somalinimo.)

I CANNOT bare the thought of more decades of this lifestyle. Yes, many Somalis back home would envy what I have (it isn't much but it's a lot to the perspective of someone back home) however all that shines is not gold friends.

On the other hand, I'm fearful of Somalia, and not because of the material scarcity, but because of the dysfunction. Reading about men like Bixi, Deni, Madobe etc fills me with such rage. I can't believe these low IQ doqons are the leaders of anybody. The dysfunction of a society that has these types as leaders is beyond imagination.

What to do, what to do...

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why not have the best of both worlds. Just visit Somalia every odd year and stay there for 6 months.

You also need to realize that there are vast cultural differences between USA and America within the somali community. But that might change as people become more educated and western influences find their way inside.

As it currently stands USA has far more avenues for personal growth than Somali does but that might change if the FGS can get itself together and accelerate security and development.

Every night.

Inshallah I will marry her.

Quick question, you guys: How can I delicately bring up the matter of a "virginity test"?

No intact hymen, no ring.

Did you know that some women break their hymen without intercourse? Or that some women aren't even BORN with a hymen?

The more you know...

Have you ever been to Kenya before? It's quite developed (for African standards) and is growing nicely. Not to mention it has a very large Somali community.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤

The more you learn...
A woman can break her hymen by riding a bike.
How many Somali women are out here riding bikes, horses and doing vigorous exercise to be breaking their hymen like that? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Somali girl on a bike.

Girls use this argument because they want xalimos who sleep around to get wifed up.
@Somalia Ha Noolato don’t fall for this trick bro.

Dont go to somali permanently unless you have shit set up there.Use your American dollars to build houses, start a business like a cafe or something.In the meantime whilst you're saving your dollars marry the girl you're talking to, spend a couple months with her every year and spend the rest of the year grinding,Once you have enough property or income coming in you can stay in somalia,travel around other African countries and raise your kids.

Dont go to somali permanently unless you have shit set up there.Use your American dollars to build houses, start a business like a cafe or something.In the meantime whilst you're saving your dollars marry the girl you're talking to, spend a couple months with her every year and spend the rest of the year grinding,Once you have enough property or income coming in you can stay in somalia,travel around other African countries and raise your kids.

Thanks! I will sincerely do this!

I also have interests of becoming a teacher.

(my educational background is IT)

Trending