Live anti-Deni demonstration in Puntland

Why do these dumb konfuurians mention tukaraq like it’s MJ land? We don’t give af who Dhulbahante choose to support.
Then why did you fight for it? One moment Tukaraq will be conquered with blood and sweat the next they dont care for it:pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Those MX talking about PL and Their gedo facing Drought. We do As we please in our land and People. Go donate for your relative need your money and energy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What happened cannot and will not be minimized, Somalia is not just Mogadishu it is all of Somalia and that includes Dhahar, Puntland. Live bullets were used against demonstrators including old and young, women ad men, this extremely concerning news is a affront to the democratic process. Deni has not spoken on this showing clear hypocrisy as he speaks on far away regions outside of Puntland freely such as Gedo region and Benadir region. His quotes about a small demonstration clearly contradicts his deafening silence on the indiscriminate firing of live bullets against residents of Dhahar, Puntland. sign sealed delivered.

@FBIsomalia kiddo go to school, quranic school and learn something that will benefit you instead of Siyaasad you don't know about

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What happened cannot and will not be minimized, Somalia is not just Mogadishu it is all of Somalia and that includes Dhahar, Puntland. Live bullets were used against demonstrators including old and young, women ad men, this extremely concerning news is a affront to the democratic process. Deni has not spoken on this showing clear hypocrisy as he speaks on far away regions outside of Puntland freely such as Gedo region and Benadir region. His quotes about a small demonstration clearly contradicts his deafening silence on the indiscriminate firing of live bullets against residents of Dhahar, Puntland. sign sealed delivered.

@FBIsomalia kiddo go to school, quranic school and learn something that will benefit you instead of Siyaasad you don't know about
Deni has full right to talk anywhere he wants. PL state gave him this privilege.

Any paid N&N bots should be jailed period!.

PL stable state and we are not allowing outsiders to make it like south Somalia.

PS: I finish University long time ago kid. Now im in my 30s. So learn before mention my name :yousmart:.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Deni's argument is finished now. He did the exact same thing he accused farmaajo of doing. And these protestors weren't armed.
he never even had an argument to begin with. every single thing he’s accused the government of doing, he’s done looool

Deni has full right to talk anywhere he wants. PL state gave him this privilege.

PL stable state and we are not allowing outsiders to make it like south Somalia.

PS: I finish University long time ago kid. Now im in my 30s. So learn before mention my name :yousmart:.
:wtfdis::draketf:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Don't take it personal you are what you put out there and people thus perceive you as, simple ! if criticizing Deni triggers you to this level I feel sorry for you.

All they know how to do is lie, deflect and launch personal attacks.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Don't take it personal you are what you put out there and people thus perceive you as, simple ! if criticizing Deni triggers you to this level I feel sorry for you.
Who take it personal, Before you accuse me Admin delete your commands, Now personal lool.

Kid really I have enough laugh today :russ:.

Deni is my president and Yes I will slap any whining talking about my president. :denzelnigga:

Trending