Live anti-Deni demonstration in Puntland

PL gov waa too much maskin walle. I would find out who is coordinating with the enemies Farmaajo/Fahad yasin and ship them off to Xamar or the Tedrosian province. Getting preocupied with kids and women screaming dooni meyno is waste of time. They should never be allowed to set foot again in PL. Let Farmaajo save them from amputations and bombings from sandal wearing terrorists. You dont like the peace? go to your beloved farmaajo.

Anyone who supports the enemy sharboweyne Farmaajo to be shipped out. Law of the land.

:fittytousand:
So people are being shipped off because they are protesting now?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So people are being shipped off because they are protesting now?
Yes protesting for an enemy absolutely. Off to xamar boowe, you cant support an enemy and enjoy the peace the PL gov provided you for 20 years plus. IDP protestors, all gotta go and send any Pler working for N&N with them. We are just uniting people in love with each other and i dont see any problem with that.

Instead of intimidating and shooting at defenceless civilians in Dhahar and arresting and torturing journalists,
maybe , they should focus on how to recapture Tukeraq which is a stone's throw away from the PL capital Garowe.

2021-02-23_somalia-control-map-2021_shabaab-somaliland-puntland.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes protesting for an enemy absolutely. Off to xamar boowe, you cant support an enemy and enjoy the peace the PL gov provided you for 20 years plus. IDP protestors, all gotta go and send any Pler working for N&N with them. We are just uniting people in love with each other and i dont see any problem with that.
You can deport IDPs but you cannot deport muwadin, otherwise you will have bigger problems, like Madoobe has had for the past 2 years, yacni Deni has reduced you to the level of Madoobe admin, something you guys have been working on for 20 years subxanallah you cannot explain that away or hide it anymore, PL has been destroyed by Denis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Shooting at Shacab but fear the army in Tukaraq a stone throw away from Garowe :mjcry:
The same way you live under Ethiopian protection, Tukaraq has chosen Somaliland protection. That's the humiliation you have chosen as a people. We don't give a damn what happens in Dhahar and who they are protesting against. HY took over Shidan and are exploring for gold, they are disgrace very much like yourself, it's a wonder you don't wear a burqa out of shame.

:heh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The same way you live under Ethiopian protection, Tukaraq has chosen Somaliland protection. That's the humiliation you have chosen as a people. We don't give a damn what happens in Dhahar and who they are protesting against. HY took over Shidan and are exploring for gold, they are disgrace very much like yourself, it's a wonder you don't wear a burqa out of shame.

:heh:
Boqortooyada Makhiir they are independent from you clan wise haa, I agree on that part, but they are part of PL contractually they are Muwadidiin, so show a little respect for their freedom of expression against dictator Deni you qabiliste and fake daroodist.

As for me I am not under anyone waaba party day for me right now Allahu Akbar ciil you dhimo.

Keep going Dhahar

So if people protest the government in Europe or the USA they are shipped off? That's now how democracy works. It's in PL constitution to protest.

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So if people protest the government in Europe or the USA they are shipped off? That's now how democracy works. It's in PL constitution to protest.
Sxb, stop mentioning Europe or USA to me. They have every right to protest in PL but not for a foreign hostile man. Its like me protesting for the PM of Canada. He cant do shit for me.

Sxb, stop mentioning Europe or USA to me. They have every right to protest in PL but not for a foreign hostile man. Its like me protesting for the PM of Canada. He cant do shit for me.
That's not the point. They have the right to protest even if they support the coming back of italian coloniasm. You can't deny people their freedom to protest, and freedom to have different views.

Foreign man kkk. These stupid diaspora kids really think that Farmaajo doesnt control the country. People have the right to protest. If they cant protest for certain things then that means that right is a sham. Beenta iska daaf :pachah1:

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Foreign man kkk. These stupid diaspora kids really think that Farmaajo doesnt control the country. People have the right to protest. If they cant protest for certain things then that means that right is a sham. Beenta iska daaf :pachah1:
Diaspora kid? I can be your dad xishood waryaa. I don't care what Farmaajo does in Xamar nor do i pay attention to it, but in PL its different story. Where does he control in PL? Tell me adeer.

:lolbron:

Trending