List of violent rape apologists (on SSPOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
So the Abgaal leader was "raping" ethnic Somali women and Abu Ahmed a "religious" man decided to exile the same victimised people too? Dude you clearly know nothing about the rules of history. Primae Noctis is a practise that medieval rulers used to conquer a towns inhabitants. The Abgaal Imam came and was deflowering your women left right and centre. Same way Silcis Gorgaarte ruled Afgooye and taxed the Raxanwayn, Same way USC militia came to Xamar and Baraawe in 1991 and deflowered your women, once it got so bad that your own leader (Sheikh Abba) even said "gabdhaheeni cadcadka intaad xoogi laheedeen, waa nii guuriheena bilaa mahar hadii aas rabtiin" :chrisfreshhah:
Wallahi you must be the most delusional man on earth. Do you really think that abgaal Imam knew anything about Primae Noctis? He was sleeping with all newly weds.
Screenshot_2016-05-04-04-30-58_1.jpg

It also says that most of us migrated. So he must have been raping his fellow Somali sisters ma kasti?

Think about this logically. Most cadcads have female ancestors that were Somali. This literally means we married thousands of your women wallahi. I know it's bitter pill to swallow sxb anaa lugu aaso like that. :ftw9nwa: I don't think you're going to sleep tonight lmfao.

Edit: I didn't say he never raped ANY cadcad, he raped a lot more Somalis. DNA test proves anaa ku aasni :ftw9nwa:

Wallahi you must be the most delusional man on earth. Do you really think that abgaal Imam knew anything about Primae Noctis? He was sleeping with all newly weds. View attachment 2259
It also says that most of us migrated. So he must have been raping his fellow Somali sisters ma kasti?

Think about this logically. Most cadcads have female ancestors that were Somali. This literally means we married thousands of your women wallahi. I know it's bitter pill to swallow sxb anaa lugu aaso like that. :ftw9nwa: I don't think you're going to sleep tonight lmfao.

Edit: I didn't say he never raped ANY cadcad, he raped a lot more Somalis. DNA test proves anaa ku aasni :ftw9nwa:

You are no better than him both of animals gloating at rape of women

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You shut up I always defend women but you are lowest of low gloating at rape of women shame.

Nayaa ha igu dhegin qandho ku dishee, sheeko rag waaweyn udhexeeya hasoo dhex gelin. Go and learn some fucking English for once instead of google translating your words like a headless chicken. Here's something for you to go off and translate. SLING YOUR FUCKIN' HOOK AND SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.
25 years of lawlessness. Trust me, we know. :dabcasar:

@Barni see above. And you wonder why i say :camby:to the Daroods? Tan oo kale iyo reerihii ay ka dhalatay wax kheyr ah kuuma ogola. Take notes.

Wallahi you must be the most delusional man on earth. Do you really think that abgaal Imam knew anything about Primae Noctis? He was sleeping with all newly weds. View attachment 2259

Dude it's clear your're trying very hard to hide the shame by clutching at straws here. The whole story about Abu Ahmed is irrelevant if you believe your women were somehow spared, dabaalaysanaa. dee caadi weeye,it doesn't matter if you married our women, waa wax xalaal ah, @Games parent's is a famous example waana nin reer abtigiis aad u dhowra. Point is, you have never held the power over our women the same way we hold over yours. Kuweena geel ayaa laga dhiibaa, kuwiinana dee sidaan doono ayaan ka yeelnaa depending on what side of the bed we wake up from.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Barni and I are on good terms. A misogynistic tribal warrior like yourself will never get between us. :ayaanswag:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Nayaa ha igu dhegin qandho ku dishee, sheeko rag waaweyn udhexeeya hasoo dhex gelin. Go and learn some fucking English for once instead of google translating your words like a headless chicken. Here's something for you to go off and translate. SLING YOUR FUCKIN' HOOK AND SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

@Barni see above. And you wonder why i say :camby:to the Daroods? Tan oo kale iyo reerihii ay ka dhalatay wax kheyr ah kuuma ogola. Take notes.

Dude it's clear your're trying very hard to hide the shame by clutching at straws here. The whole story about Abu Ahmed is irrelevant if you believe your women were somehow spared, dabaalaysanaa. dee caadi weeye,it doesn't matter if you married our women, waa wax xalaal ah, @Games parent's is a famous example waana nin reer abtigiis aad u dhowra. Point is, you have never held the power over our women the same way we hold over yours. Kuweena geel ayaa laga dhiibaa, kuwiinana dee sidaan doono ayaan ka yeelnaa depending on what side of the bed we wake up from.
I think you're about to lose your sanity walle. Who's trying too hard? You guys never had access to our women in general. That's why you're black ma kasti. Whilst we marry your women left and right. You even admitted it. You never had power over our women, we've always had more power over your women. All your people do is rape each other. You brought up a topic that exposed an Abgal imam raping many of your women. Stupid move wallahi. Anyway waa seexanaa. Make sure you don't lose it. You were looked down upon by us and still are sxb. Amongst us are Bani Hashim (authentic ones), other Quraysh, my tribe, other Qahtanis and even Hebrews "the chosen people" lmao. You don't stand a chance against this kind of squad sxb. Peace, I'm out for now.
shepherd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.