List of violent rape apologists (on SSPOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Looooool you got sent into the wilderness by Shaykh Abu Ahmed AUN
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Wallahi this is a very reputable source btw. It's from a book called 'Renewers of the Age'. I know it hurts. :p

Funny how you left out the full story of the Abgaal invasion. Don't make me embarrass your people with what the Abgaal leader did to your women,

Coz nigga youre in for a shock if You thought rape was bad :chrisfreshhah:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Funny how you left out the full story of the Abgaal invasion. Don't make me embarrass your people with what the Abgaal leader did to your women,

I've had this discussion with someone before. The Abgaal leader was raping ethnic Somalis walle. Our people fled the district only to return after yall got exiled by Abu Ahmed rahmatullahi alayhi

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
That cadcad man that did that was a boss wallahi. Must have been a heavy built, 6'4 Zeus looking man with his staff. Man was like 'EXILE' AUN.
Shepherd-of-Psalm-23.jpg

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Did you read about how one banu Qahtan elder saved Somalia from British? I didn't read it properly but I think he somehow sunk their ships. It's in the same book. Lol @ cadcads are soft when they disciplined yall. Abu Ahmed also built a barrier but let you back in and told you to never act against the commands of God which you followed until 1991.
Screenshot_2016-05-04-03-28-28_1.jpg

But anyway that's enough history for today sxb. We are both Muslims, thus allies aren't we?

Mckenzie

VIP
Warya @Mugheerah after consideration i'm not gonna stoop to your levels and embarrass your women to prove a point laakin given what the full passage had actually said, your cuqdad is understandable. Gabdhaha Hawiyeed iyo Soomaaliwaynba ee sharafta badnaa afkaaga ka reeb laangaabkaa tahay was, sankaa ka hadlosa

And For the record your people aren't the founders of Banadir either!

It's all in the receipts baby!!!!!!!

P.S Books on my desk right here

1078hsj.jpg

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Warya @Mugheerah after consideration i'm not gonna stoop to your levels and embarrass your women to prove a point laakin given what the full passage had actually said, your cuqdad is understandable. Gabdhaha Hawiyeed iyo Soomaaliwaynba ee sharafta badnaa afkaaga ka reeb laangaabkaa tahay was, sankun

And For the record your people aren't the founders of Banadir either!

It's all in the receipts baby!!!!!!!

P.S Books on my desk right here

1078hsj.jpg
Wallahi do it. You're afraid you're wrong aren't you? The abgaal imam raped his own Somali sisters since most cadcads fled the district.
Screenshot_2016-05-04-03-26-12_1.jpg

He raped more Somalis than cadcads by at least 100x lmfao. Our population is small + we migrated. I know this hurts bro, but the truth is there. He was raping ANY woman getting married.

Mckenzie

VIP
You dumb Cadad, Medieval Mogadishu = Shangaani + Xamarwayne. Abgaal leaders took over the entire town though his seat was in Shangaani. If the Cadads fled, where the hell did yall run off to? Marka and Baraawe and Afgooye was ruled by Silcis. Those years were the height of Hawiye power. Today HG have inherited those southern empires. Why did the Abu Axmed guy even organise a coup to begin with if his women werent in danger? :lol: He had 7 daughters, anyway your people are naturally subservient and miskiin. You are like the Indians, very commercial minded but politically weak and looked down upon. I won't post the passage but again, we gave you the 1991 treatment many many centuries ago so i understand your pains. Diin hadaad sheegaysid dee cid kama badisid oo ileen waxa tihiin kuwii Shiiciga iyo quraafaadkii Qabuuro caabudka wadanka soo geliyey, kuwii gumeysiguna soo dhoweeyey baad tihiin.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mckenzie why the f*ck are you getting a book if you can't comprehend shit? Wallahi you must have low IQ. When they fled, they fled to other areas. Hamarweyne was still part of the district, it says it on there on my previous post. You know deep down he was raping Somali women LMFAO.

And then Abu Ahmed finished your leader, he was too intelligent for him. He then exiled thousands of ethnic Somalis. That's embarrassing wallahi. We need another Thor.

That' s gross laughing at misfortune of your fellow Muslim sisters rape. Rape women is shame unethical unislamic inhuman act.

Mckenzie

VIP
So the Abgaal leader was "raping" ethnic Somali women and Abu Ahmed a "religious" man decided to exile the same victimised people too? Dude you clearly know nothing about the rules of history. Primae Noctis is a practise that medieval rulers used to conquer a towns inhabitants. The Abgaal Imam came and was deflowering your women left right and centre. Same way Silcis Gorgaarte ruled Afgooye and taxed the Raxanwayn, Same way USC militia came to Xamar and Baraawe in 1991 and deflowered your women, once it got so bad that your own leader (Sheikh Abba) even said "gabdhaheeni cadcadka intaad xoogi laheedeen, waa nii guuriheena bilaa mahar hadii aas rabtiin" :chrisfreshhah:

Mckenzie

VIP
That' s gross laughing at misfortune of your fellow Muslim sisters rape. Rape women is shame unethical unislamic inhuman act.

Shut the f*ck up Doofaarka ku dhalay wasse. I never see you defending Hawiye women when some dirty fuckers in here try to degrade them by using AMISOM slurs. Yall seem to forget i can play very dirty too. And believe me, Hawiye haduu mar soo jeesto cid celin kartaaye ma jidho.

Shut the f*ck up Doofaarka ku dhalay wasse. I never see you defending Hawiye women when some dirty fuckers in here try to degrade them by using AMISOM slurs. Yall seem to forget i can play very dirty too. And believe me, Hawiye haduu mar soo jeesto cid celin kartaaye ma jidho.

You shut up I always defend women but you are lowest of low gloating at rape of women shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.