List of violent rape apologists (on SSPOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
f*ck off. You disgust me. People like you should never write in af Somali. We don't claim you. You should be execute for just expressing your inhuman views. The world would be so much better without low life disgusting baboons like you.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
f*ck off. You disgust me. People like you should never write in af Somali. We don't claim you. You should be execute for just expressing your inhuman views. The world would be so much better without low life disgusting baboons like you.
I should be executed for promoting peace instead of violence kkkkkkk this is why you're on the list, you've just admitted that you disagree with my views. Which means you support violent rape. Lol @ the irony of calling me a baboon.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I should be executed for promoting peace instead of violence kkkkkkk this is why you're on the list, you've just admitted that you disagree with my views. Which means you support violent rape. Lol @ the irony of calling me a baboon.

Promoting peace and justifying rape does not go hand in hand. donkey fucker

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Promoting peace and justifying rape does not go hand in hand. donkey fucker
I clearly said I'm against rape & rapists should be punished. You've made it clear that you worship Eurasian features. I'm more Eurasian than you'll ever be lol. Beesha J1 play no games walle. Even Oromos are ruled by them. So don't be racist ma kasti. I'm not racist to your Bantu lookin ass. :ftw9nwa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Eurasian features. Warya when did this become about phenotype. And I don't worship Eurasian features. They are so ugly. Short broad forehead, big nose, stocky built , flat face, nothing attractive about that.

I worship Somali features.

Look at this cadcad. Somalis in xamar don't worship y'all we see y'all as gypsies.

Walle sxb waa yaabanahay. Wey waalanyihiin. Is it better for someone to physically hurt you when robbing your purse or if they just snatch it? :ftw9nwa:

9e65ee978616fbf68ee2dca95dc644fe7a55a432c49b06b397aa40c4ff428cdc.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I swear cadcads are so weak. Somalis dislike them and carabs dislike them. You have no home. Learn to respect the people that could end your existence in a minuet you fucker.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I swear cadcads are so weak. Somalis dislike them and carabs dislike them. You have no home. Learn to respect the people that could end your existence in a minuet you fucker.
What existence? We don't exist in Somalia no more lmao, we barely do. Walle there are more cadcads in Arabia than anywhere else, followed by UK, US, etc. Cadcad maashee joogaan? :ftw9nwa: Your whole tribe got taken out by 1 cadcad Imam and a few of his klansmen and you're saying we're weak. :ftw9nwa:Had we had enough manpower, we could have repeat what Tigray are doing to Oromos. :abuxyga:

@velli that's another rapist on the list
obamadatazz

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What existence? We don't exist in Somalia no more lmao, we barely do. Walle there are more cadcads in Arabia than anywhere else, followed by UK, US, etc. Cadcad maashee joogaan? :ftw9nwa: Your whole tribe got taken out by 1 cadcad Imam and a few of his klansmen and you're saying we're weak. :ftw9nwa:Had we had enough manpower, we could have repeat what Tigray are doing to Oromos. :abuxyga:

obamadatazz

You make no sense look at your delusions

A) cadcads took out Somali clan
B) cadcads ran scared to the Middle East

Lmao which one is it bro?

obamadatazz

Nope you could not do these shit with Somalis we are not Oromo.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You make no sense look at your delusions

A) cadcads took out Somali clan
B) cadcads ran scared to the Middle East

Lmao which one is it bro?
A. That happened in the 1700s. We let you back into the city (Abgaal first), now look how you talk to me.
Screenshot_2016-05-04-02-51-53_1.jpg

One cadcad Abu Ahmed killed your leader and sent you back to the wilderness :ftw9nwa:.

Look at even what the gaalo colonizers said
Screenshot_2016-05-04-02-58-26_1.jpg

They also described you as far too primitive to have develop the coast. They credit the Arabs & Persians, aka us :ftw9nwa:. The first cadcads came in the 10th century. But hey, you can believe you're superior loooool kkkkkkkk

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Look at this cadcad using falsified history to claim a land that has never been his. You are eternal gypsies. Look at him talks about rape then hijacks about his donkey fucking DNA

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Look at this cadcad using falsified history to claim a land that has never been his. You are eternal gypsies. Look at him talks about rape then hijacks about his donkey fucking DNA
Looooool you got sent into the wilderness by Shaykh Abu Ahmed AUN
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Wallahi this is a very reputable source btw. It's from a book called 'Renewers of the Age'. I know it hurts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.