List of Khaatumo people killed by Silanyo Gov - 2011- 2012 - Over a hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Mohamud Garad divides to 3 groups omar, wacays jamac siyaad, ugaadhyahan
ugaadhyahan divide itself to 4 groups Mohamud ugaadhyahan, nalaye ahmed, nuur ahmed, wacays cabdulle,
Farah garad divides to barked bah Ararsame ahmed garad then ahmed garad divides itself to ali geri, reer hagar, Samakaab ahmed, wacays adan,
Then you have groups called boh nugaal who more or less is every other other dhulos combined
They're named hamud/hassan ugaas,qayaad,hayaag,Khalid,yahye,

Cool thanks

Which sub clan is biggest?
Richest?
Best fighters?

As a neutral party, I would say the most civilized Dhulbahante are bah ararsame, Naleye Ahmed

The most warlike are Jamac Siyaad and Ahmed Garad specially Rer Hagar and Ali Giraffe

What do you think?

That's true. Sool is the most barren place in Somaliland. It's so barren the garanwaa tree doesn't even grow there. The only part of Sool that is real green is cayn, formerly dhulo territory:trumpsmirk: currently beesha:birdman:
Ethnicity cleansing
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
@Yonis I know why they support somaliland, they have no choice. The Isaaq have sent settlements in those areas and are changing it for "muh qabil" love.

@Maymun @Gambar ceerigavo is next
:jaynerd:
Don't marry any isaaqs or we will all fall for somaliland.Its quiet interesting how low iq Somalis are being fooled. Through propaganda and the somaliland flag all Somalis in somaliland controlled areas are being psychologically tuned to support somaliland. Furthermore by marrying pro somalilanders the children who are raised by their mothers will always be pro somaliland.Already native tribes of warsengali and dhulbahanti are becoming pro somaliland. The result is a weird blending of nationalism for those conquered and tribalistic ecstasy for the major tribes. This is why Laas Qoray has the Somali flag and will inshallah never be part of somaliland. If laas Qoray falls to somaliland the warsengali will become like the dhulbahanti in somaliland controlled areas.

Last edited:
Cool thanks

Which sub clan is biggest?
Richest?
Best fighters?

As a neutral party, I would say the most civilized Dhulbahante are bah ararsame, Naleye Ahmed

The most warlike are Jamac Siyaad and Ahmed Garad specially Rer Hagar and Ali Giraffe

What do you think?
Lol jamac siyaad and ahmed garad being the best Fighting group :mjkkk:
Not to pat myself on the back but wacays cabdulle don't have equal when it comes to killing:rejoice:
Largest probably nalaye ahmed
Richest individually probably bah ararsame collectively nalaye ahmed
Ethnicity cleansing
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
@Yonis I know why they support somaliland, they have no choice. The Isaaq have sent settlements in those areas and are changing it for "muh qabil" love.

@Maymun @Gambar ceerigavo is next
:jaynerd:
Don't marry any isaaqs or we will all fall for somaliland.Its quiet interesting how low iq Somalis are being fooled. Through propaganda and the somaliland flag all Somalis in somaliland controlled areas are being psychologically tuned to support somaliland. Furthermore by marrying pro somalilanders the children who are raised by their mothers will always be pro somaliland.Already native tribes of warsengali and dhulbahanti are becoming pro somaliland. The result is a weird blending of nationalism for those conquered and tribalistic ecstasy for the major tribes. This is why Laas Qoray has the Somali flag and will inshallah never be part of somaliland. If laas Qoray falls to somaliland the warsengali will become like the dhulbahanti in somaliland controlled areas.
nikka you couldn't even defend yo self in the 90s the only reason your villages exist is because of Ugadyahaan:pachah1:

Lol jamac siyaad and ahmed garad being the best Fighting group :mjkkk:
Not to pat myself on the back but wacays cabdulle don't have equal when it comes to killing:rejoice:
Largest probably nalaye ahmed
Richest individually probably bah ararsame collectively nalaye ahmed

nikka you couldn't even defend yo self in the 90s the only reason your villages exist is because of Ugadyahaan:pachah1:
Low iq Somalis fighting over deserts
:mjlol:
All these qabils are fairy tales, just make sure you don't marry a somali diid.Las Canood is becoming more pro Somaliland because of these marriages.
:manny:
At the end of the day laas qorey has the somali flag high up, so does Badhan.Laas caanood on the other hand has a foreign flag on it.
:cosbyhmm:
Buuhodle is a bit better.Great people.
:draketf:

Low iq Somalis fighting over deserts
:mjlol:
All these qabils are fairy tales, just make sure you don't marry a somali diid.Las Canood is becoming more pro Somaliland because of these marriages.
:manny:
At the end of the day laas qorey has the somali flag high up, so does Badhan.Laas caanood on the other hand has a foreign flag on it.
:cosbyhmm:
Buuhodle is a bit better.Great people.
:draketf:
Ok dummy 1. The inhabitants of LA don't mix with isaaq nearly all the mixing happens in Ethiopia buhoodle district the corner edges of las anod district aka the borders
2. Inhabitants of LA dick suck sl because Ugadyahaan exist has very little to do with love
3. I come from sub clan who actually fights somalidiid thoe always dhulos wtf has warsengeli done:ivers:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ok dummy 1. The inhabitants of LA don't mix with isaaq nearly all the mixing happens in Ethiopia buhoodle district the corner edges of las anod district aka the borders
2. Inhabitants of LA dick suck sl because Ugadyahaan exist has very little to do with love
3. I come from sub clan who actually fights somalidiid thoe always dhulos wtf has warsengeli done:ivers:
Warsangeli are too noble to fight over petty tuulos. At least their daughteres are not being violated by non daroods

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You should know yours was violated in the early 90s:russ:
We won our battles alhamdullilah, thats why we don't talk about history to feel good about ourselvs (even though we got the best history in somalia), we talk about the here and now, we control every inch of our land, while the capital of your gobol us ruled from hargeisa

:pachah1:

We won our battles alhamdullilah, thats why we don't talk about history to feel good about ourselvs (even though we got the best history in somalia), we talk about the here and now, we control every inch of our land, while the capital of your gobol us ruled from hargeisa

:pachah1:
when was crawling your knees and begging considered winning :russ:
Nikka half yo population is garacs conceived in early 90s by hg men:mjlol:
Why dont you go and hide behind karaash like you always do:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
when was crawling your knees and begging considered winning :russ:
Nikka half yo population is garacs conceived in early 90s by hg men:mjlol:
Why dont you go and hide behind karaash like you always do:mjlol:

Everything i said was 100% true :manny:

we control our territory have army, government institutions, economy, and live peacefully with other daroods minorities. Dhullos have no aqli unfortunantlely, they think they're strong but really they're just being manipulated by smarter people around them. We have naleeye and nuur axmed part of Puntland, Somaliland have dhullo subclans for them too, your capital las anod is controlled by non daroods, you guys are just a complete mess. Also MJs don't associate with censoreds, Puntland waged 2 devasting wars on HG in galkacyo in 2015 2016, we do out bit, if you kastuumites are so taugh why can't you liberate las anod :ulyin:

MJs are far more influencial in Somalia than dhullos, no one hates them because they're peceived to be no threat, a joke, which dhullos are tbh :manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

we control our territory have army, government institutions, economy, and live peacefully with other daroods minorities. Dhullos have no aqli unfortunantlely, they think they're strong but really they're just being manipulated by smarter people around them. We have naleeye and nuur axmed part of Puntland, Somaliland have dhullo subclans for them too, your capital las anod is controlled by non daroods, you guys are just a complete mess. Also MJs don't associate with hutus, Puntland waged 2 devasting wars on HG in galkacyo in 2015 2016, we do out bit, if you kastuumites are so taugh why can't you liberate las anod :ulyin:

MJs are far more influencial in Somalia than dhullos, no one hates them because they're peceived to be no threat, a joke, which dhullos are tbh :manny:

Sacad beat your asses, quit lying. What HG?

Did you fight Ceyr? Saleeban? Duduble?

It was Puntland vs Sacad

3. I come from sub clan who actually fights somalidiid thoe always dhulos wtf has warsangeli done:ivers:
Somali diid doesn't mean clan it refers to a mindset. Laas caanood is controlled by Somaliland and already has a large amount of somali diids.Somaliland flag is held high there, every may 18 the people celebrate the invasion.Its a classic case of stock holm syndrome which then goes further into being part of the enemy.People of primarily warsangeli cities are pro Somalia that's why you see the somali flag in laas qoray etc.I have not hate for clans saxib , an isaaq somali diid is equal to a dhulo somali diid none trumps the other. Finally , if you are pro Somalia then I'm not against you ,don't take offense to what I say.It only refers to those in love with the somali diid lifestyle.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
HG beat your asses, quit lying.
LOLOL, im from Galkacyo you can't tell me about my own ends. Puntland won both wars, even Dahir Alasow cheif HG propagandist admitted it on Facebook galmudug were broken back in october.

We controlled more land after the war, thanks to Leelkaase warriors for the most part, we encircled the city in November 2016, and pushed HG militia on the outskirts of the city, we even anexed Baraxaley (their settlement) before the ceasefire.

After the war we controlled the road coming from Mogadishu to galkacyo + maintaining control of 3/4 districts.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

It was Puntland vs Sacad
And no, it was Leelkase vs all of Galmudug at first,

then it became Puntland vs all of Galmudug + help from federal government

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

It was Puntland vs Sacad

Evidence here

sdzscl.png

Awwkard when all that propaganda backfires :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

we control our territory have army, government institutions, economy, and live peacefully with other daroods minorities. Dhullos have no aqli unfortunantlely, they think they're strong but really they're just being manipulated by smarter people around them. We have naleeye and nuur axmed part of Puntland, Somaliland have dhullo subclans for them too, your capital las anod is controlled by non daroods, you guys are just a complete mess. Also MJs don't associate with hutus, Puntland waged 2 devasting wars on HG in galkacyo in 2015 2016, we do out bit, if you kastuumites are so taugh why can't you liberate las anod :ulyin:

There irrelevant yet this site is on there dick there irrelevant yet mj on this site are looking for there attention.
:dead:
Also bragging about having influence in failed country:dead1:
Also mj counting when they got karbashed recently as W:dead:
Darood this Darood that wtf did darod do for dhulos in it's existence? The only darod man(mx) who gave them anything is long dead if anything is alway been the other way around where you and the warsangeli qashin keep crawling to them:heh:
Focus on your barren shithole and yo monopoly money:trash:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There irrelevant yet this site is on there dick there irrelevant yet mj on this site are looking for there attention.
:dead:
Also bragging about having influence in failed country:dead1:
Also mj counting when they got karbashed recently as W:dead:
Darood this Darood that wtf did darod do for dhulos in it's existence? The only darod man(mx) who gave them anything is long dead if anything is alway been the other way around where you and the warsangeli qashin keep crawling to them:heh:
Focus on your barren shithole and yo monopoly money:trash:
1. MJs don't seek approval of dhullos, they are pretty much a lost cause, most Dhulbahante are half habar jeclo bastards anyway, what devotion would they have to the idea of Darood if they're bunch of isaaq half breeds. :manny:

2.We have influence on Somali politics, that shouldn't be something you should be jealous of, dhulbahante are useless because your political leaders don't care about the people, they care about short term profit, you even said yourself that Nur axmed, Naleeye Axmed and Bah ahrame are prostitutes, which is true, just look at how easily Xudun, Taleh and Las Anod was swayed :manny:

Your entire history of the great dhulbahante heroes of somali history, as well as your future of your sons and daughteres, are being played with by money hungry politicians who dance when they receive a few coins from Dahabshiil, and you wonder why we call you a joke:manny:

Somali diid doesn't mean clan it refers to a mindset. Laas caanood is controlled by Somaliland and already has a large amount of somali diids.Somaliland flag is held high there, every may 18 the people celebrate the invasion.Its a classic case of stock holm syndrome which then goes further into being part of the enemy.People of primarily warsangeli cities are pro Somalia that's why you see the somali flag in laas qoray etc.I have not hate for clans saxib , an isaaq somali diid is equal to a dhulo somali diid none trumps the other. Finally , if you are pro Somalia then I'm not against you ,don't take offense to what I say.It only refers to those in love with the somali diid lifestyle.
full

Apparently the Siilanyo ass shakers in las koray is different than the ones in las anod is that what your telling me?
Frankly i give 2 fucks about somalia that's coming from someone who's family lived in south somalia for 100 years:manny:
Dhulos don't see somalidiid or somalia
Ex. sl loses la the inhabitants will be evicted with them there's no middle ground to it:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending