List of Khaatumo people killed by Silanyo Gov - 2011- 2012 - Over a hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. MJs don't seek approval of dhullos, they are pretty much a lost cause, most Dhulbahante are half habar jeclo bastards anyway, what devotion would they have to the idea of Darood if they're bunch of isaaq half breeds. :manny:

2.We have influence on Somali politics, that shouldn't be something you should be jealous of, dhulbahante are useless because your political leaders don't care about the people, they care about short term profit, you even said yourself that Nur axmed, Naleeye Axmed and Bah ahrame are prostitutes, which is true, just look at how easily Xudun, Taleh and Las Anod was swayed :manny:

Your entire history of the great dhulbahante heroes of somali history, as well as your future of your sons and daughteres, are being played with by money hungry politicians who dance when they receive a few coins from Dahabshiil, and you wonder why we call you a joke:manny:
None of that really concerns me :manny:
I created a bubble around my clansmen long time ago i give a f*ck about the rest of dhulos:manny:
As for mj opinion frankly i don't give a f*ck :manny:

full

Apparently the Siilanyo ass shakers in las koray is different than the ones in las anod is that what your telling me?
Frankly i give 2 fucks about somalia that's coming from someone who's family lived in south somalia for 100 years:manny:
Dhulos don't see somalidiid or somalia
Ex. sl loses la the inhabitants will be evicted with them there's no middle ground to it:manny:
Somali diid are all the same.

Sad to hear you have no nationalism towards Somalia.Why is that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending