lightskin somalis being mistaken for habesha

I see some of you don’t like being mistaken for habesha, ok fair enough but how come I see no threads from those that are mistaken for kenyan, ugandan, angolan, nigerian etc. I only see many threads for being mistaken for habesha. when is the coming out for the rest? 🤔
:hmm:
Lol Because it doesn’t happen and if it does it’s extremely rare. People outside of Africa actually have some sense of how W vs E Africans look like, especially horners look different. Lemme ask you this do you often get mistaken for Nigerian or Ugandan etc yourself? Or do habeshas normally get mistaken for these countries?

Is it just me or does it seem like nearly all somalis that get mistaken for habesha are lightskin :childplease: I’ve been asked if I was ethiopian and eritrean a few times and I don’t have any of their signature features like their eye shape

Not really ..you do know most r dark brown lool

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Is it just me or does it seem like nearly all somalis that get mistaken for habesha are lightskin :childplease: I’ve been asked if I was ethiopian and eritrean a few times and I don’t have any of their signature features like their eye shape
I’m also mistaken for one they say I don’t look Somali It’s a sneak diss they saying I’m too good looking to be Somali. I get this from both Somalis and non-somalis
A lot of people seem to think Somalis are meant to be very dark with goofy teeth and receding hairlines and chin.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
they must be smelling that musty dusty xabesh smell with indicates that u some have xabesh blood congratz on discovering ur long lost ancestor's sxb

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I've been asked if I was Ethiopian on 2 occasions by cadaans. :mjcry: That made me feel insecure for a while.
How are u gonna let people who don't clean their xaar make u insecure niggas ask me if I am native American I don't care

Trending