For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif
I imagine you guys have huge bug eyes too:tacky:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s usually the younger women that look alike specially since they dress the same, I can almost always tell between the guys tho regardless of skin tone. :)

No, I live in San Diego I’m orignally from Minneapolis, MN born and raised there, I also lived in Colombus, Oh. I lived in LA for 6 months about a year ago. it’s like an hour and a half drive from where I stay.

what part of SD sxb, have u eating at the taco shops yet, the mexican food there is super delicious:)

If you have bulging eyes with rough hair, you are basically habesha. You can't be taller 5'9 tho else they will know yo ass Somali.

Sol

?
I've observed the opposite here in brexit it's the Ethiopians being mistaken for Somalis. Also Eritreans are basically Somalis anyway so who cares :patrice:

Fay

DELETED
No, I live in San Diego I’m orignally from Minneapolis, MN born and raised there, I also lived in Colombus, Oh. I lived in LA for 6 months about a year ago. it’s like an hour and a half drive from where I stay.
Hows cali? Im in louisiana id love to move to cali tho u from the same part as ramina dime?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just curious can you explain Different Oromo tribes to me
There are two main clan branches, Barentu & Borana. Most Oromos including myself belong to the Barentu branch.

Some Barentu clans: Libaan, Wollo, Marawa, Ittu, Dhumuga, Humbanna, Afaan Qollo.

Some Borana clans: Tualama, Rayya, Galaan, Bachoo, Jiillee.

The term "Warra" before a common name refers to a subclan such as mines Warra Yejju being a subclan of Wollo.

Hows cali? Im in louisiana id love to move to cali tho u from the same part as ramina dime?
It’s good, life here is great in my opinion. Yes, Ramina stays in San Diego I seen her one time at a wedding. Is there any Somalis in Louisiana? I know theirs some in Dallas & Houston, I drove with my cousins family from Texas to Atlanta Georgia a few years ago in 2016 and we was driving on the interstate 10/12 freeway through Lousiana, Mississippi, alabama and Georgia state. We stopped by Baton Rouge for like 30 minutes and was eating at raising canes. Louisana has a very unique vibe.

Trending