Life advices (Deep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
From your original post, I just assumed she was some kind of scheming c*nt. You unfairly misrepresented your friend.

Anyways, interesting story.

Have fun here at qarxis spot

I represented what i knew of her or what i thought i knew, thats the moral and point of the story. Qarxis spot ??? :cosbyhmm:why is it qarxis spit?

qasaro???? here we say khasaro and as for intimdation we say hanjaab. Salute you kulaha stay in your lane please peasant. :abuxyga:

Wow! I am impressed.

Booto = Cagajuglayn = Hanjabaad

As for Qasaaro, You can write it both ways. I am certain people don't say it with "kh" when they use it in speech because that would have you sound as if you are spitting or about to spit ;)

Your Somali is good. We will make best friends for sure.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:russ::russ:

Ceeb waaye, gabar lama dagaali karo.

In other version

Waa ceeb, gabadh lama diriri karo

Now, I will take your suugo with pasto please, I am hungry.
:feedme:
LOOOL my version is the two versions you gave combined so its like Ceeb weeye gabadh lama dili karo. :drakelaugh:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Wow! I am impressed.

Booto = Cagajuglayn = Hanjabaad

As for Qasaaro, You can write it both ways. I am certain people don't say it with "kh" when they use it in speech because that would have you sound as if you are spitting or about to spit ;)

Your Somali is good. We will make best friends for sure.

LOL wallahi up north we say it as khasaro with the 'kh'. Its all well and good like i said born and raised in hargeisa moved from there when i was 8. Still retained my somali thank god. We shall be best of friends.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:russ:

How is your spoken Somali btw? Waan ka badiyaa afsoomaliga you little Araweelo.

Waryahe af somaligaygu sidaan oo hadlo wallahi waad ka yabi , sida biyaha lo shobo ma aragtay sidasan somaliga oo shoba .

Writing is still ifyy tho. Need to learn how to write properly i can read and speak so i guess that counts

LOL wallahi up north we say it as khasaro with the 'kh'. Its all well and good like i said born and raised in hargeisa moved from there when i was 8. Still retained my somali thank god. We shall be best of friends.

I can easily test your claim tomorrow and call somebody in HARGAYSA then have them say the word. I will report back appropriately.

PS: You sound cool. I won't cut you some slack because you will be my friend though LOL. I will rough you up when necessary. Waan kaa ooyin doonaa. Ama waan kaa ohisiin doonaa :)

Waryahe af somaligaygu sidaan oo hadlo wallahi waad ka yabi , sida biyaha lo shobo ma aragtay sidasan somaliga oo shoba .

Writing is still ifyy tho. Need to learn how to write properly i can read and speak so i guess that counts

You are better than 90% somalispot population. The more you write the better you will get at it. Keep up the good work Suugo Bender.

:salute:

I am going off for lunch. Been pleasure chatting with you a little.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I can easily test your claim tomorrow and call somebody in HARGAYSA then have them say the word. I will report back appropriately.

PS: You sound cool. I won't cut you some slack because you will be my friend though LOL. I will rough you up when necessary. Waan kaa ooyin doonaa. Ama waan kaa ohisiin doonaa :)

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: go ahead call all of hargeisa if you must or hold a poll on this forum if you must. Haye try to rough me up we'll see were that gets you ... just saying :4uzpnkt::yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: go ahead call all of hargeisa if you must or hold a poll on this forum if you must. Haye try to rough me up we'll see were that gets you ... just saying :4uzpnkt::yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

I need to make sure where you are right now so I don't end up calling "you" in Hargaysa and ask you the same question. That would be the saddest give away and I am suddenly busted. It is small world. You seem familiar.

So tell me, are you in Hargaysa?

:russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I knew a chick who lived not far from me she was quiet and was mostly in her room until one day she tried joining Isis

Wan yaabna you would never think that of all people she would do such a thing

A close friend of mine , and i mean close i knew her since we were 8 years old , we would attend the same mosque and same primary school. This girl was the definition of miskeen as a kid , but sh wasn't very bright. but then adolescence came in and she was the typical what you would call a tom boy she would dress like boy , play with the boys you name it she even listened to the type of music the boys liked not for attention or anything but because that was her personality as a teen. Anyways fast track to our final years of school she began practicing and we're talking all serious i mean my other close friends and i were already practising but nothing to her extent i'm talking strict!, she would haram police us , at first we appreciated it and took it as advice and guidance for example she would tell us not to gossip or listen to music then it became wear jilbabas and dump your abayas i mean i wear jilbaabs sometimes for example to prayer at mosque or quran lessons not to bloody school!. she would ask or shall i say demand the school to give us a prayer room, she would do dawah with little to no knowledge. But this was standard for what i call an obsessive practicing muslim who was paranoid at falling back to old haram habits.

Fast forward our years at sixth form and i was notified by my other friend one day at school break time in the cafeteria that the police caught her chatting to ISIS recruiters and booking plane tickets to turkey with another somali girl . A cold chill ran down my spine wallahi i was rooted to my spot wtf, just happened i thought. I would always always drop hints to her regarding extremism asking her leading questions like "Al qaeda and ISIS are all khawarijites who have lost the plot and have gone astray don't you think?" and she would agree strongly even quoting verses and mentioning hadiths. So i was incredibly confused as to what caused this to happen long story short, the few days leading up to this event we were at local cafe revising for upcoming exams and she seemed so at peace more like her normal caring self she was the definition of miskeen i mean she seemed very motherly and nurturing to everything and everyone be it a non muslim a muslim or an animal , so this was like smack in the face , i thought i knew this person , like i said at this point our friendship exceeded 10 years but she was willing to escape to a bunch of psychos whose ideal state would be that of oppression and slaughtering of innocent lives. I felt bertayed and almost terrified running through all the time i spent with this girl i thought "was that smile a mask . was she hidding something more sinister" wallahi i lost sleep for a few days. The police would also monitor her close friends ncluding me and a few others even questioning us about her behaviour around us , i told them everything above and they too found it scary to some extent how someone can change and do a complete 180.

Till this day things are a bit rocky between us i keep my distance respectively but reach out to her for social comfort because everyone else seems to have turned their backs ton her , no mother would let their daughter near her. She is now married an expecting a child (she is 19 ) and has slowly come back to her normal self she seems to practice but is not extreme at least i hope not. There are still times where she would drop a line about something being fitnah like showing your ankle or something which still kind creeps me out other than that , i still chat with her. Like i said our friendship is deep rooted i can't just abandon her when everyone else has.

Advice and lesson: You will never truly know someone EVER , there is a part of the human concealed deeply within them the part the shaytan whispers too a darker part, every person no matter how sweet they some is susceptible to becoming your worst nightmare be careful an follow your intuition. Don't rely on people too much as well, become your own teacher , your own bestfriend and your out psychiatrist have your own back and best interest at heart that way you can stay sane in this increasingly fucked up world.

P.S: Sorry is this was too long i think we all have stories with a lesson to learn from , y'all can drop your stories too lets give each other life advice, Insh'allah.
Oh hunno, I am soo sorry :ohdamn:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
A close friend of mine , and i mean close i knew her since we were 8 years old , we would attend the same mosque and same primary school. This girl was the definition of miskeen as a kid , but sh wasn't very bright. but then adolescence came in and she was the typical what you would call a tom boy she would dress like boy , play with the boys you name it she even listened to the type of music the boys liked not for attention or anything but because that was her personality as a teen. Anyways fast track to our final years of school she began practicing and we're talking all serious i mean my other close friends and i were already practising but nothing to her extent i'm talking strict!, she would haram police us , at first we appreciated it and took it as advice and guidance for example she would tell us not to gossip or listen to music then it became wear jilbabas and dump your abayas i mean i wear jilbaabs sometimes for example to prayer at mosque or quran lessons not to bloody school!. she would ask or shall i say demand the school to give us a prayer room, she would do dawah with little to no knowledge. But this was standard for what i call an obsessive practicing muslim who was paranoid at falling back to old haram habits.

Fast forward our years at sixth form and i was notified by my other friend one day at school break time in the cafeteria that the police caught her chatting to ISIS recruiters and booking plane tickets to turkey with another somali girl . A cold chill ran down my spine wallahi i was rooted to my spot wtf, just happened i thought. I would always always drop hints to her regarding extremism asking her leading questions like "Al qaeda and ISIS are all khawarijites who have lost the plot and have gone astray don't you think?" and she would agree strongly even quoting verses and mentioning hadiths. So i was incredibly confused as to what caused this to happen long story short, the few days leading up to this event we were at local cafe revising for upcoming exams and she seemed so at peace more like her normal caring self she was the definition of miskeen i mean she seemed very motherly and nurturing to everything and everyone be it a non muslim a muslim or an animal , so this was like smack in the face , i thought i knew this person , like i said at this point our friendship exceeded 10 years but she was willing to escape to a bunch of psychos whose ideal state would be that of oppression and slaughtering of innocent lives. I felt bertayed and almost terrified running through all the time i spent with this girl i thought "was that smile a mask . was she hidding something more sinister" wallahi i lost sleep for a few days. The police would also monitor her close friends ncluding me and a few others even questioning us about her behaviour around us , i told them everything above and they too found it scary to some extent how someone can change and do a complete 180.

Till this day things are a bit rocky between us i keep my distance respectively but reach out to her for social comfort because everyone else seems to have turned their backs ton her , no mother would let their daughter near her. She is now married an expecting a child (she is 19 ) and has slowly come back to her normal self she seems to practice but is not extreme at least i hope not. There are still times where she would drop a line about something being fitnah like showing your ankle or something which still kind creeps me out other than that , i still chat with her. Like i said our friendship is deep rooted i can't just abandon her when everyone else has.

Advice and lesson: You will never truly know someone EVER , there is a part of the human concealed deeply within them the part the shaytan whispers too a darker part, every person no matter how sweet they some is susceptible to becoming your worst nightmare be careful an follow your intuition. Don't rely on people too much as well, become your own teacher , your own bestfriend and your out psychiatrist have your own back and best interest at heart that way you can stay sane in this increasingly fucked up world.

P.S: Sorry is this was too long i think we all have stories with a lesson to learn from , y'all can drop your stories too lets give each other life advice, Insh'allah.

This is frightening, I don't get what goes through the mind of someone who would risk going to join ISIS. Those two Bosian girls who went there last year, one of them ended up being raped constantly and the other was killed when she attempted to escape. They were very young 16-17, I noticed a drop in foreign muslims going over there though. In 2015 it was all over the news, now? Not so much.

Genie

The last suugo bender
This is frightening, I don't get what goes through the mind of someone who would risk going to join ISIS. Those two Bosian girls who went there last year, one of them ended up being raped constantly and the other was killed when she attempted to escape. They were very young 16-17, I noticed a drop in foreign muslims going over there though. In 2015 it was all over the news, now? Not so much.

Yeah wallahi i can't fathom how someone, a human being with a decision making organ in their head , came to the conclusion that it is in anyway beneficial its weird. Yeah its usually converts or reverts what ever you wanna call it , they believe whatever because their knowledge on islam is so limited may allah protect them i feel bad wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts