Life advices (Deep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a story , about a guy who had shan futo and the kids would call him shan futo le. Its like a somali folklore tale , Maybe that explains somali faraxs and their fat backs. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

:russ::russ:

PS: So, you are xaliimo who is using the name out of childhood memory? Gartay.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:russ::russ:

PS: So, you are xaliimo who is using the name out of childhood memory? Gartay.

Firstly i'm no average xalimo put a bit of respek on my existence....... but yes its out of childhood memory. I mean we have a dhegdeer in this forum somewhere don't be judgin :fantasia2:

Firstly i'm no average xalimo put a bit of respek on my existence....... but yes its out of childhood memory. I mean we have a dhegdeer in this forum somewhere don't be judgin :fantasia2:

There is a young lady here who goes by that name. All the rebellious girls love dhegdheer for her castrating skills according to the story. Good luck with your Jihad against Somali males ;)

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
There is a young lady here who goes by that name. All the rebellious girls love dhegdheer for her castrating skills according to the story. Good luck with your Jihad against Somali males ;)

Firstly dhegdheer was a cannibal psychopath who lured children into the woods to eat them (think hansel and gretal) i think your talking about Araweelo.
Secondly Jihad means to struggle. So you just said "good luck with your struggle against somali males" and to that i say thank you good sir , thank you. :friendhug:

Firstly dhegdheer was a cannibal psychopath who lured children into the woods to eat them (think hansel and gretal) i think your talking about Araweelo.
Secondly Jihad means to struggle. So you just said "good luck with your struggle against somali males" and to that i say thank you good sir , thank you. :friendhug:

Oh yea, thank you, I meant Arawelo. Dhegdheer was indeed dadqalato. Which makes me wonder about the state of mind of our resident dhegdheer. All these months I was on here I thought of her as Arawelo out to castrate men.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Oh yea, thank you, I meant Arawelo. Dhegdheer was indeed dadqalato. Which makes me wonder about the sate of mind of our resident dhegdheer. All these months I was on here I thought of her as Arawelo out to castrate men.

LOL! did you give her a hard time about waging jihad on men miskeenada yar

I also mentioned she wasn't the brightest of people tbh wallahi i think her inability to make rational and logical decisions was her downfall or her near downfall in this case. Looking back though she was most definitely insecure.

How do you pick that up?.
From the grades she gained from her school work or just her general demeanor

LOL! did you give her a hard time about waging jihad on men miskeenada yar

We argue from time to time. Nothing personal and no hard feelings though, all in good fun. She is a good young lady with some issues of her own(this is a bait to draw her out so you two get properly introduced since you are one side of the same coin) LOL.

Genie

The last suugo bender
How do you pick that up?.
From the grades she gained from her school work or just her general demeanor

Both from school grades to demeanour to how she spoke and her lack of understanding even the simplest of questions or statements , her understanding of the english language is very limited because of all the rap music she listened to growing up is what i think contributed to it. for example

Me: "I have a banging headache"
Her: " it actually bangs or....."
or one time
Her: * eats sweet* "this taste sweetie.. like sweetish"
Me: *facepalm*

And so much more dumb statements that i just sigh , or laugh i would try to correct her too sometimes but i burst out laughing most of the time.

Both from school grades to demeanour to how she spoke and her lack of understanding even the simplest of questions or statements , her understanding of the english language is very limited because of all the rap music she listened to growing up is what i think contributed to it. for example

Me: "I have a banging headache"
Her: " it actually bangs or....."
or one time
Her: * eats sweet* "this taste sweetie.. like sweetish"
Me: *facepalm*

And so much more dumb statements that i just sigh , or laugh i would try to correct her too sometimes but i burst out laughing most of the time.

I think that nullifies your theory about trusting nobody. She could just have undiagnosed aspergers syndrome/autism
This honestly sounds like a sweet girl that was just taken advantage and groomed online by a stranger

Genie

The last suugo bender
We argue from time to time. Nothing personal and no hard feelings though, all in good fun. She is a good young lady with some issues of her own(this is a bait to draw her out so you two get properly introduced since you are one side of the same coin) LOL.

wala xowla wala gowata ila billah. Horta can you relax you sound so old fashioned kulaha young lady how old are you 40. Plus same side of the same coin??????? i'll have to meet her see if she is decent in which case i'll take it as a compliment hadi kale i'm coming for you be warned :ohno:.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I think that nullifies your theory about trusting nobody. Could just be undiagnosed aspergers syndrome/autism
This honestly sounds like a sweet girl that was just taken advantage and groomed online by a stranger

Most defiantly not mentally retarded in any way ,she was just a slow learner actually good in art and drama as such but lacked understanding and is sometimes very slow which in my opinion suggest she isn't very bright not something like autism. She was sweet as in not innocent Aspergers kind but the kind were she would be empathetic and emotional like a nurturing mother which was the example i used , studying psychology i would know if she had autism or her teacher would have said something to her parents. I would have to agree she was a miskeen girl who fell into a trap of a shaytan caveman hiding behind social media ( ISIS ha burburto ameen!) . I still think my theory with trust stands don't you think even lets say if she was autistic, it would support my statement of not really knowing someone like you think you do.

wala xowla wala gowata ila billah. Horta can you relax you sound so old fashioned kulaha young lady how old are you 40. Plus same side of the same coin??????? i'll have to meet her see if she is decent in which case i'll take it as a compliment hadi kale i'm coming for you be warned :ohno:.

Shanfutoole hakuu booteeyo waa qasaaro. I need to up my game and come across as mean bully from now on.

PS: You called her kid or something, I did better and granted her the maturity she deserves, she is young adult based on how Old she said she was. Still, if addressing her respectfully makes me old fashioned, I am old fashioned. It is safe to be old fashioned nowadays.

How does one un-relax from being Old fashioned btw? You seem to know her from before in a way.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Shanfutoole hakuu booteeyo waa qasaaro. I need to up my game and come across as mean bully from now on.

PS: You called her kid or something, I did better and granted her the maturity she deserves, she is young adult based on how Old she said she was. Still, if addressing her respectfully makes me old fashioned, I am old fashioned. It is safe to be old fashioned nowadays.

How does one un-relax from being Old fashioned btw? You seem to know her from before in a way.

Firstly are you xamari because i didn't understand that bit, maybe its your dialect. ^
Secondly coming across as a bully won't help in anyway just get you more haters , just saying.
Thridly being old fashioned isn't bad but no one says 'young lady' anymore at least not around me ( also it was a bit of a joke, need to stop my UK banter)
Fourthly i don't know her from my previous statement i said "there is another user with the name dhegdheer" or along those lines i was just pointing out that there was a user call that. :ohno:

Firstly are you xamari because i didn't understand that bit, maybe its your dialect. ^
Secondly coming across as a bully won't help in anyway just get you more haters , just saying.
Thridly being old fashioned isn't bad but no one says 'young lady' anymore at least not around me ( also it was a bit of a joke, need to stop my UK banter)
Fourthly i don't know her from my previous statement i said "there is another user with the name dhegdheer" or along those lines i was just pointing out that there was a user call that. :ohno:

Qasaaro = Loss
Booto = Cagajuglayn = Intimidation

There is nothing Xamari about these words. Seems to me my Somali is more expansive than yours :) You need to salute me for that you suugo bending futo wayn.

PS: There, I said part of what I wanted to say. It is the last two words of the sentence above.

Most defiantly not mentally retarded in any way ,she was just a slow learner actually good in art and drama as such but lacked understanding and is sometimes very slow which in my opinion suggest she isn't very bright not something like autism. She was sweet as in not innocent Aspergers kind but the kind were she would be empathetic and emotional like a nurturing mother which was the example i used , studying psychology i would know if she had autism or her teacher would have said something to her parents. I would have to agree she was a miskeen girl who fell into a trap of a shaytan caveman hiding behind social media ( ISIS ha burburto ameen!) . I still think my theory with trust stands don't you think even lets say if she was autistic, it would support my statement of not really knowing someone like you think you do.

From your original post, I just assumed she was some kind of scheming c*nt. You unfairly misrepresented your friend.

Anyways, interesting story.

Have fun here at qarxis spot

Genie

The last suugo bender
Qasaaro = Loss
Booto = Cagajuglayn = Intimidation

There is nothing Xamari about these words. Seems to me my Somali is more expansive than yours :) You need to salute me for that you suugo bending futo wayn.

PS: There, I said part of what I wanted to say. It is the last two words of the sentence above.

qasaro???? here we say khasaro and as for intimdation we say hanjaab. Salute you kulaha stay in your lane please peasant. :abuxyga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending