''LGBTQ community may be 'particularly vulnerable' to coronavirus pandemic.''

Over 100 different national organizations, including Whitman-Walker Health and SAGE, have signed a letter created by the LGBT Cancer Network to bring attention to several factors that could mean the LGBTQ community is at a greater risk of complications from COVID-19, including:

• LGBTQ people smoke at rates 50% higher than the general population, which could be detrimental if a respiratory illness like COVID-19 is contracted.
  • Higher rates of HIV and cancer in the LGBTQ community means that a greater number of people may have compromised immune systems, which leaves them more vulnerable to COVID-19 infections.
  • Health care discrimination in America, including denial of care, unwelcoming attitudes and lack of understanding from staff and providers means LGBTQ people may be more reluctant to seek medical care.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't understand how someone that is suffering and needs help can be discriminated against, we should always appeal to the person and never the labels first. You might not agree with the lifestyle but the life matters :)

I don't understand how someone that is suffering and needs help can be discriminated against, we should always appeal to the person and never the labels first. You might not agree with the lifestyle but the life matters :)
Nacala elaay wiiq your smiley was the most annoying thing and now you’re also pro khanis community :mindblown:

we are finished

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nacala elaay wiiq your smiley was the most annoying thing and now you’re also pro khanis community :mindblown:

we are finished

I am simply pro person, pro the individual. I separate the person from the action. You have to love your fellow human being :)

I am simply pro person, pro the individual. I separate the person from the action. You have to love your fellow human being :)
Most f-ggots make the fact that they're gay a prominent part of their personality. There's no differentiating the action and the individual, if they constantly beat you over the head with their sexuality as some sort to ploy get sympathy from our society at large so don't be dishonest saxib
:childplease:

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
It's an online forum saxib, ideas and views just should be accepted based on how valid they are. Not because "OG said so" get a grip.
I think his opinion is valid, Gays gotta go

the title sounds good but I question this

• Health care discrimination in America, including denial of care, unwelcoming attitudes and lack of understanding from staff and providers means LGBTQ people may be more reluctant to seek medical care.

Who exactly is denying them health care in the US?

"unwelcoming attitudes".... they're going to die by unwelcoming attitudes??

I think such perversions are disgusting but if I was a doctor even I would provide health care to a homo person... I might think their behavior is disgusting but I don't think I'd deny them health care.... is there really some network of doctors in the US plotting to deny health care services to homosexuals? I think it's a hoax to try to get people to feel sorry for them

the title sounds good but I question this

Who exactly is denying them health care in the US?

"unwelcoming attitudes".... they're going to die by unwelcoming attitudes??

I think such perversions are disgusting but if I was a doctor even I would provide health care to a homo person... I might think their behavior is disgusting but I don't think I'd deny them health care.... is there really some network of doctors in the US plotting to deny health care services to homosexuals? I think it's a hoax to try to get people to feel sorry for them
if u touch them you can get infected with homo desires sxb

Trending

Latest posts