''LGBTQ community may be 'particularly vulnerable' to coronavirus pandemic.''

if u touch them you can get infected with homo desires sxb

I don't think it spreads that way. I think it has to do with people imitating the opposite sex.

Look how the women get pumped full of feminism and start wanting to act like dudes. Once she starts imitating men and trying to be a man- lesbianism is just the further progression.

Same with male homosexuals. They imitate women.

I don't think it spreads that way. I think it has to do with people imitating the opposite sex.

Look how the women get pumped full of feminism and start wanting to act like dudes. Once she starts imitating men and trying to be a man- lesbianism is just the further progression.

Same with male homosexuals. They imitate women.
so you mean that men that have earrings are on their way to khaniisnimo?

so you mean that men that have earrings are on their way to khaniisnimo?

I think they could be.

Look at the media in 1950's versus today.

The men are men. The women are ladies. The male TV characters are cowboys.

Now look at Spongebob. Think of how his voice sounds and the girlish giggling he does. He's effeminate.

Then you look at the rappers. The rappers are wearing skirts now. Why?

Then you see images of women. The media is promoting for the women to be masculine.

And look at what we're seeing today.

So I think encouraging men and women to act like the opposite sex does promote homosexuality.

If s feminist lady thinks acting like a man is empowerment- isn't lesbianism the logical progression?

this video talks about this and specifically discusses Spongebob... look at what he says

you look at Sandy.... she really does come across like a butch lesbian if you think about it

I think they could be.

Look at the media in 1950's versus today.

The men are men. The women are ladies. The male TV characters are cowboys.

Now look at Spongebob. Think of how his voice sounds and the girlish giggling he does. He's effeminate.

Then you look at the rappers. The rappers are wearing skirts now. Why?

Then you see images of women. The media is promoting for the women to be masculine.

And look at what we're seeing today.

So I think encouraging men and women to act like the opposite sex does promote homosexuality.

If s feminist lady thinks acting like a man is empowerment- isn't lesbianism the logical progression?

this video talks about this and specifically discusses Spongebob... look at what he says

you look at Sandy.... she really does come across like a butch lesbian if you think about it
wallahi he spoke the truth. I think that music makes people more gay

I don't understand how someone that is suffering and needs help can be discriminated against, we should always appeal to the person and never the labels first. You might not agree with the lifestyle but the life matters :)
Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib, Khaalid ibn al-Waleed, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Zubayr, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abbaas, Maalik, Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, Imam Ahmad according to the more sound of the two reports from him and al-Shaafa’i according to one of his opinions, were of the view that the punishment for homosexuality should be more severe than the punishment for zina, and the punishment is execution in all cases, whether the person is married or not.

This is the view of the ummah and Allah. Are you against it? Stop spreading fake positivity warya. Look at what happened to the people of Lut.

Educate yourself before you spread shirk.

20051129_northlake-il5.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most f-ggots make the fact that they're gay a prominent part of their personality. There's no differentiating the action and the individual, if they constantly beat you over the head with their sexuality as some sort to ploy get sympathy from our society at large so don't be dishonest saxib
:childplease:

Its healthy to hate homosexuality. Nak Muay is correct, most people who identify as homosexuals usually make their entire identity and person to be gay. Homosexuality is a willing sexual act. It is not a being. A being is Black. Or Muslim. Or Abgaal.

Maybe @Nak Muay is low key bisexual. He seems like he knows what he is talking about.

Again, Bisexual is not an identity. Its just an itch. :)

Its healthy to hate homosexuality. Nak Muay is correct, most people who identify as homosexuals usually make their entire identity and person to be gay. Homosexuality is a willing sexual act. It is not a being. A being is Black. Or Muslim. Or Abgaal.

Maybe @Nak Muay is low key bisexual. He seems like he knows what he is talking about.

Again, Bisexual is not an identity. Its just an itch. :)
Nice bait eedo, I'm not falling for it :pachah1:

1584224313819.jpg