Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
I'm saying "space" is a mathematical abstraction that is a set of many real things like forces, objects etc. If you subtract all those forces, objects, dark matter, dark energy...you're left with nothing!

So how did we go from nothing to something?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sorry brother for the delay in response (it's nearing finals period). But the underlying properties of space time and light is that depending on the distance of the star or planet it affects the viewing of said light. Which is why space-travel is in light-years term. Which means how long it would take for that light to travel through space. As you've mentioned space isn't tangible, but a vast vacuum in which matter is encompassed. Light is but an emission of elements that we aren't fully capable of understanding. Matter that is quite interesting in this field is neutrinos, which is important for understanding the fundamental properties in space. The closer you are to the light source, ie the sun, the closer you are to the elements that make make that light source possible. Light isn't distributed unevenly, but there could be objects in space that can cause effects to distort field of vision and that might be a cause for there to be an assumption of light being unevenly distributed. It isn't farfetched to believe that light and time are the same because of how light travels and which part of a planet it reflects off of etc.

Apart from this I am quite interested in the prospects of other habitable planets with resources and climates similar to ours. With the vastness of the universe it's highly probable that such planets do exists, but we are incapable of traveling that far in a practical amount of time. Also the finding of living organisms outside of this planet is something that is highly probable, but such life forms might be fundamentally different from what we know in this planet.

Thank you brother for the explanation. What is your idea on time? I read that general relativity and special relativity of Einstein, i might need to watch a youtube video cause i don't think i understood it at all!!! But I know for a fact there has to be light outside suns and stars, has science established that space itself contains light or else how did we get suns and moons and all that if there no movement to begin with? Is light the energy force driving space? I mean the original light at the big bang? and if it is wouldn't it need to multiply or replicate itself over and over. Technically speaking shouldn't there be traces of this big bang in every part of space? because every part of the space is moving

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is funny about time for me and why I find it very interesting is...If time is true which it obviously is, and if time can go any direction up/down/side which seems to be the case, We could go travel back in space like 1000 years so there could be carbon copies of us through-out space at different intervals in space especially backwards. Its pretty interesting isn't it? becuz earth is subject to time in space also!!!

Could there be multiple earths in space at different intervals or the same earth in different part of space-time?

What is funny about time for me and why I find it very interesting is...If time is true which it obviously is, and if time can go any direction up/down/side which seems to be the case, We could go travel back in space like 1000 years so there could be carbon copies of us through-out space at different intervals in space especially backwards. Its pretty interesting isn't it? becuz earth is subject to time in space also!!!

Could there be multiple earths in space at different intervals or the same earth in different part of space-time?
Don't be fooled by the agenda that the smart person focuses their time on the bilamicna. This conjecture gets you no where. Are there millions of earths...ok now what? What happens? It's just a waste of time and distraction from the reality. See how you are already on the brink of disbelief/insanity because of mere conjecture? If not already on it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't be fooled by the agenda that the smart person focuses their time on the bilamicna. This conjecture gets you no where. Are there millions of earths...ok now what? What happens? It's just a waste of time and distraction from the reality. See how you are already on the brink of disbelief/insanity because of mere conjecture? If not already on it.

It's interesting if you ask me. The things we see from earth now are relative to what we can see. Planets, stars, galaxies, etc all of it are just a question of distance sxb, so all real science is talking about is distance between us and those planets and the reason for that distance and how to get around it. But time itself is a theory sxb and if time can go forward in motion, it should also go in the reverse and sideways. Like a movie, you can skip it forward and rewind it back.

How does time work in the universe is the big question. But how can we know how it works if we don't what is responsible for it? now the light that is emitted from the stars and sun and things like that are not real time that keeps the universe moving, it was moving prior or else we wouldn't reach what we have now. The question I wanted to ask the brother was if time is merely light generated from the initial expansion? How did space and time work together, what came first? time without space and space without time is not workable. Space would be still and time would need space in order to provide something with movement so it expands!!

Don't you like science brother?

It's interesting if you ask me. The things we see from earth now are relative to what we can see. Planets, stars, galaxies, etc all of it are just a question of distance sxb, so all real science is talking about is distance between us and those planets and the reason for that distance and how to get around it. But time itself is a theory sxb and if time can go forward in motion, it should also go in the reverse and sideways. Like a movie, you can skip it forward and rewind it back.

How does time work in the universe is the big question. But how can we know how it works if we don't what is responsible for it? now the light that is emitted from the stars and sun and things like that are not real time that keeps the universe moving, it was moving prior or else we wouldn't reach what we have now. The question I wanted to ask the brother was if time is merely light generated from the initial expansion? How did space and time work together, what came first? time without space and space without time is not workable. Space would be still and time would need space in order to provide something with movement so it expands!!

Don't you like science brother?
if time travel existed we would know by now.

They say time is defined by its measurements. Time is also absolute(in non-relativistic sense). Time is also relative in quantum physics. Time also has a beginning . Time is as old as the Universe itself. Since time is mathematical in nature(meaning time is counted through reference), people can trace how old time is by observing light of the distant stars. The closest body to us which is the sun showers its rays on us in eight minutes. Meaning, the rays that left the surface of the sun reach us in 8 minutes. The distance the light of each star travels to earth can be calculated and the ones that are the furthest take billions of earth years time to reach us. When you look at the sky at night, what you see is not recent positions of the stars but positions that are as old as billions of years of earth time since these stars are moving away and their light reached us this late,

It seems complicated, but it is simple when you understand time is relative. It is what you count to measure a passage of an event.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They say time is defined by its measurements. Time is also absolute(in non-relativistic sense). Time is also relative in quantum physics. Time also has a beginning . Time is as old as the Universe itself. Since time is mathematical in nature(meaning time is counted through reference), people can trace how old time is by observing light of the distant stars. The closest body to us which is the sun showers its rays on us in eight minutes. Meaning, the rays that left the surface of the sun reach us in 8 minutes. The distance the light of each star travels to earth can be calculated and the ones that are the furthest take billions of earth years time to reach us. When you look at the sky at night, what you see is not recent positions of the stars but positions that are as old as billions of years of earth time since these stars are moving away and their light reached us this late,

It seems complicated, but it is simple when you understand time is relative. It is what you count to measure a passage of an event.

I get the counting part because u check the distance but that's only aspect of time, I am thinking about time in the way space actually moves, I have no doubt that space is expanding but to what I don't know, it seems like an endless space that is just drifting continously, some parts of it obviously will accelarate depending on the cosmo conditions, every part of space isn't identical to each other cause there is different strength of radiation, gravitation, and so forth.

So my question was what is making space expand or keep moving? without time I can't imagine anything can expand, I stand corrected though. It appears to me from my understanding of time, if you take it away, the space just stops moving!!! I also make a difference between the light we see from stars as being the real time when the bang occurred AFTERALL there was no stars yet and the universe continued to expand so time origin has to be something else, there must be some other element that is responsible for space moving!!!! Is energy responsible? I might be confused on the two matters. But I know there is something that is making the space around the universe move.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Besides what field of science is studying space and time? is it quantum mechanism? I love using my imaginations but I am not interested in the numbers and calculations unless it's all simplified!!! or is it all just number crunching and memorising equations?

How is the earth flat and every star and planet is round? even the sun and moon is round!!!!

What she means is a flat disk shape as was understood by those before, which is essentially the same shape every other heavenly body that revolves around us is.

The idea that the moon/stars are somehow spherical is laughable because had the moon been spherical you wouldn't see the same side of it all the time, if you place a spherical object on your table and circulate around it, you will see many different sides of it.

Now the quackery coincidence addicts will try to explain this away by arguing that magically the orbit of the moon/earth is at such perfect motion (cancelling each other out) hence why we see just 1 side of the moon all the time as opposed to many sides as would be the case with a spherical object, they argue this is purely by luck/coincidence (their favourite terms.)

This same coincidence garbage is used to explain away many other anomalies which for now I won't delve into.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What she means is a flat disk shape as was understood by those before, which is essentially the same shape every other heavenly body that revolves around us is.

The idea that the moon/stars are somehow spherical is laughable because had the moon been spherical you wouldn't see the same side of it all the time, if you place a spherical object on your table and circulate around it, you will see many different sides of it.

Now the quackery coincidence addicts will try to explain this away by arguing that magically the orbit of the moon/earth is at such perfect motion (cancelling each other out) hence why we see just 1 side of the moon all the time as opposed to many sides as would be the case with a spherical object, they argue this is purely by luck/coincidence (their favourite terms.)

This same coincidence garbage is used to explain away many other anomalies which for now I won't delve into.

If it is flat as you say like a disc, it shouldn't have any depth, because the deeper you go down it will continue adding mass, layer after layer which isnt possible if it's flat disc becuz a flat disc cant keep its flat disc becauses the layers beneath it will 'bulge' out and give it depth and become a ball. dig the earth in your backyard and explain where is all that mass going to go in a flat disc?

Technically to have a flat disc, u can only have one layer of earth, which far from the truth!!! because the second u have more layers beneath, that needs to be accommodated. Look at it like a anjeero kor layksa sare, that flat disc at the top is now got all this layer beneath which will give it mass and eventually have different dimensions and sides from all angles and can only become a ball.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/23667930_1821688474789281_4733840020811546624_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1MjEzNzU3MzIxNDI2Njg0MA==.2

Last edited:
If it is flat as you say like a disc, it shouldn't have any depth, because the deeper you go down it will continue adding mass, layer after layer which isnt possible if it's flat disc becuz a flat disc cant keep its flat disc becauses the layers beneath it will 'bulge' out and give it depth and become a ball. dig the earth in your backyard and explain where is all that mass going to go in a flat disc?

Technically to have a flat disc, u can only have one layer of earth, which far from the truth!!! because the second u have more layers beneath, that needs to be accommodated. Look at it like a anjeero kor layksa sare, that flat disc at the top is now got all this layer beneath which will give it mass and eventually have different dimensions and sides from all angles and can only become a ball.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/23667930_1821688474789281_4733840020811546624_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY1MjEzNzU3MzIxNDI2Njg0MA==.2

I talked to you about the shape and you went off on a tangent about depth & layers etc. the very same layers you questioned in your opening post ironically is what you are questioning me with.

You are so engrossed into that false paradigm model in all of your posts on this thread which I had the misfortune of reading, your incapable of stepping out of it to look at things objectively.

Let me try this once again since we are on the topic of shape/depth etc. let's add curvature to this, the circumference of this earth is given to us at almost 25000 miles, we can apply simple trigonometry on this to draw the following calculations, which is around 8 inch square per mile curvature.

curve-of-earth-spherical-trigonometry-measurement.png

Based on this there are so many objects, mountains, boats etc that should never been seen, some of these objects are visible at over 300 miles, also based on this an airplane would never be able to travel at cruising altitude otherwise it would fly straight out into space.

Don't come to with the garbage that gravity somehow bends that airliner such that no one notices it and that the airplane is not really travelling at cruising altitude, this has been debunked by several pilots, it's fixed at cruising altitude until it lands, this is clearly noticeable by all the passengers.

I talked to you about the shape and you went off on a tangent about depth & layers etc. the very same layers you questioned in your opening post ironically is what you are questioning me with.

You are so engrossed into that false paradigm model in all of your posts on this thread which I had the misfortune of reading, your incapable of stepping out of it to look at things objectively.

Let me try this once again since we are on the topic of shape/depth etc. let's add curvature to this, the circumference of this earth is given to us at almost 25000 miles, we can apply simple trigonometry on this to draw the following calculations, which is around 8 inch square per mile curvature.

curve-of-earth-spherical-trigonometry-measurement.png

Based on this there are so many objects, mountains, boats etc that should never been seen, some of these objects are visible at over 300 miles, also based on this an airplane would never be able to travel at cruising altitude otherwise it would fly straight out into space.

Don't come to with the garbage that gravity somehow bends that airliner such that no one notices it and that the airplane is not really travelling at cruising altitude, this has been debunked by several pilots, it's fixed at cruising altitude until it lands, this is clearly noticeable by all the passengers.
that would require far more energy. For a plane to fly off the earth into due to cruising altitude would break the laws of mechanical physics. Do you understand that the earth itself and the objects inside the earth are moving at the speeds of 1000miles per hour give or take? :gucciwhat:

Besides what field of science is studying space and time? is it quantum mechanism? I love using my imaginations but I am not interested in the numbers and calculations unless it's all simplified!!! or is it all just number crunching and memorising equations?

Astronomy : - Astrophysics deals with the study of celestial bodies and their properties that include time/space. There are other branches within Astronomy depending on what someone wants to study about space. Quantum mechanics is branch of physics that is relatively new, whereas its old sister is classical physics. Both branches work together to unpack complexities of nature. One explains bigger objects and their properties, the other the subatomic world that makes up the bigger objects. Their knowledge is a requirement in Astronomy.

Recall that the word Space relative to Astronomy means: the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move. And time is a measure of passage of an event. What you measure as the event occurs, continues, and passes is what we call time. We use the sun and moon for measuring time on earth. Hence, day and night each made up of 12 hours. But that same time is continuous throughout space beyond earth relatively, so time is independent of anything.

Last edited:
that would require far more energy. For a plane to fly off the earth into due to cruising altitude would break the laws of mechanical physics. Do you understand that the earth itself and the objects inside the earth are moving at the speeds of 1000miles per hour give or take? :gucciwhat:

Again as I made the point earlier when your indoctrinated so badly from a young child into accepting a ludicrous belief that defies your own senses/logic and what you observe with your own eyes, and masks all of that with a plethora of absurd hocus pocus unverifiable theories invented by the satanists to further deceive the masses none of which is ever proven in any practical physical experiment.

It becomes impossible for the lowly peasant subject like yourself to escape this, the same way you cannot talk sense into a Pagan Hindu, because both of you have by default accepted your own presuppositions, but the Hindu Pagan is superior to you because at least he knows what he belief's at a far higher % level then you.

The fact you brought mechanical physics to a discussion about curvature goes to show how clueless you are about your own model, I have even provided the satanists explanations but you still bring mechanical physics into this, instead of using their gravity bending joke of a explanation.

489a15e2ee9f473838634226cbf29add.jpg

Last edited:
Rudimentary answer: Reason the return rocket/plane can land on the same spot it left earth is earth's lowest orbit rotates at the same speed as the earth itself. Once you come in from outer orbits, you would be in tune with the earth's speed and therefore, speed at the same rate and thus feel no effects of the earth rotation. You are part of the entire system. Imagine if the air above its ground didn't speed at the same rate as the earth itself? Do you think a plane that flew from New York will find Somalia? If you treat Earth and its lower orbits as part of the same system, then this won't be hard to understand. And that is the reality.

Rocket scientists worry about earth's rotation speed and account for it as they send satellites up into space through calculations and applying horizontal force.

When rockets take off, it is not simple button pressing and firing engines but a complex system of calculations that account for earth's rotation and orbit . You can't leave earth's orbit without force and the force is supplied by the rocket engines. The bigger the engine, the faster a rocket can escape earth's hold on everything that is present on it. When Earth rotates, everything within its orbit also rotates at the same speed, as long as an object is part of that Orbit, they won't feel the effect of earth's rotation because they are speeding at the rate.

When you are in a car on the highway cruising at top speed, objects outside the car seem to pass by you at the same speed but you are still comfortably seated. Only time you would be separated from the speeding car if there was a force impacting the car. That is why people fly out of cars in accidents because an opposite force to the one they were part of was applied and their body moves separated from the world they were in. Same principle applies to why planes and objects on earth no matter whether they are off ground(like planes) and on ground(like people) don't see Earth rotate separate under their feet. Everything on earth and a little above its ground are all speeding at the same rate.

Rudimentary answer: Reason the return rocket/plane can land on the same spot it left earth is earth's lowest orbit rotates at the same speed as the earth itself. Once you come in from outer orbits, you would be in tune with the earth's speed and therefore, speed at the same rate and thus feel no effects of the earth rotation. You are part of the entire system. Imagine if the air above its ground didn't speed at the same rate as the earth itself? Do you think a plane that flew from New York will find Somalia? If you treat Earth and its lower orbits as part of the same system, then this won't be hard to understand. And that is the reality.

Rocket scientists worry about earth's rotation speed and account for it as they send satellites up into space through calculations and applying horizontal force.

When rockets take off, it is not simple button pressing and firing engines but a complex system of calculations that account for earth's rotation and orbit . You can't leave earth's orbit without force and the force is supplied by the rocket engines. The bigger the engine, the faster a rocket can escape earth's hold on everything that is present on it. When Earth rotates, everything within its orbit also rotates at the same speed, as long as an object is part of that Orbit, they won't feel the effect of earth's rotation because they are speeding at the rate.

When you are in a car on the highway cruising at top speed, objects outside the car seem to pass by you at the same speed but you are still comfortably seated. Only time you would be separated from the speeding car is if there was a force impacting the car. That is why people fly out of cars in accidents because an opposite force to the one they were part of was applied and their body moves separated from the world they were in. Same principle applies to why planes and objects on earth no matter whether they are off ground(like planes) and on ground(like people) don't see Earth rotate separate under their feet. Everything on earth and a little above its ground are all speeding at the same rate.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank u @BestCaseScenario. I am wondering about time though!!! another poster said light is a measure of time but not time itself. This makes sense because the sun-rays reach our earth whereas the rays of another star seems more distant. So is time a measure of distance? because if I take a car right now and go 1 kilometer in distance, I can reach there quicker then if I was walking yet everything around me is still the same nothing changed around me only the fact I went quicker!!! So the sun-rays if measured u could use that as base to see how long it takes to reach the earth and then move the sun further and further away from us to the most distant stars location untill you recognize the rays being emitted are the same and u can quickly work out what distance your looking at!!! But that sort of time is more about distance and I don't think this the true time at all but more of a measure of how far things are in distance only from us!!!

I hope I am looking at this correctly, any corrections would be appreciated and if someone can actually explain true time the actual ability to move, what gives that light the ability to even move across space that is nothing to do with the distance they are from earth!!! Now I know light bends and twists depending on cosmic conditions just like it bends and twists on earth depending on objects in it's path.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts