Lets Talk Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CangeeroBear in short dont die by the book, keep your options open that's all I am saying. Why you care how u get an answer, after-all the way your doing by the book isn't giving u jack shit. I am just saying sxb I wish mother nature had rules that we could sit there and negiotate but there isnt any rules to it, you need to realize when to play by the rules(around people) and when not too play by it. And yes the work your doing is for what? you want to make it don't u and survive and get a job and so forth in the end?

Study charles darwin, it will open up your eyes his ideas which are also for YOU as your an Animal. See that's real KNOWLEDGE, that's REAL stuff I respect and live by cause I see it and I also can apply it and it WORKS cause that's all I care about in the end, does it WORK?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CangeeroBear you promised to have that discussion regarding nothingness. Plus we haven't even really discussed time-space-gravity-cosmic elements-conditions such as heat and cold. Your crazy about the quantum level, I haven't even wrapped myself around that yet. I hate studying anything without a clear understanding of principles first.

I am thinking of time lately it clearly has different attributes. You see the aging process that is evident, it doesn't matter what it is, except space itself I don't see much wear n tear on that. But matter clearly ages, so does time behave differently depending on what it is? the other thing I was thinking of was einstein theory that once u get to a certain speed the aging process stops.

Why isn't this demonstrated cause I don't see it at all, not even a little bit. I can't believe that the laws change automatically once u hit a certain speed without their being a evolutionary process before-hand where you see changes occuring in the aging process. If I travel in a plane for example and go to africa from australia at 500 kilometers, I will reach there in about 10 hours or whatever. That's 10 hours added to my aging process and the other person which I meet will have aged 10 hours also. It doesn't matter if that other person is stationary and I am moving at speed rate, we are both still under time.

Why isn't there a clear demonstration to show the ageing does slow down even at a fraction to give people some hope this is true or at least see an emerging pattern developing where the aging process is reversing. If I am missing something let me know, but it's mind boggling.

I don't believe if we travel to the furthest planet in the universe and come back to earth there will be an ageing difference or else I would see some proof of that between people on different sides of the earth who are travelling to one and another, I am not asking for massive proof in differences of aging but just incremental proof that it occurs cause I dont believe thing pop up sxb or change at a certain speed level.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nothingness topic is well overdue @CangeeroBear because sometimes I wonder can there be a god and if there is he must of really hid himself well.

Think about it like this, an ocean which contains everything in the universe space-time-matter the whole lot, is there really anything outside of that ocean? that to me is a space of nothingness but at the same time we know everything changes within that ocean a fish gets eaten and transform into energy for a shark, a shark dies transforms into energy for something else within that ocean. It's pretty demonstratable that everything changes and nothing just disappears so to speak it feeds itself into something else.

The problem remains does that demonstrated transformation also apply itself when the whole ocean is taken away? does it transform to another state and we are back into existence because if it does, that's is a quite scary prospect as we could become anything in that other ocean and the cycle re-continues itself.

So understanding nothingness is paramount because if everything just keeps changing that means there is no nothingness and since god isn't something physical we wont ever see him basically we will be stuck in this pool for eternity and the only thing I can think of being remotely related to god within our own rationality processes is nothingness as it's not physical and it has no time and can't be described at all.

I am only speaking from a rational point of view and at same time I know that is severely limited. I mean for example if I only rely on rationality, I would have to assume since I cant see something it must not be there but we know lions have a keen eyesight and see things way before we do. It's like saying since I can't smell something it must not be there but we know a dog can smell something that I can't. I mean it's like being stuck in body of ocean and saying there is no drop of blood because I can't sense it but a shark can.

All animals within this existence are equipped with different advantages and just because you can't rationalize something or rationality breaks down doesn't mean it's not true. Just through people imaginations be it thru art, mental illnesses, or other forms of expressions it's clear the mind is also different in each one of us and equipped differently just because we can't rationalize it doesnt negate it to be untrue.

So rationality in the sense of the way we are taught nowadays as being the be all and end all, I think is very untrue. Ibn Kaldun seemed to understand this and complimented rationality with spirituality. Spirituality is also just another form of expression in my opinion and very valid just like my sense of smell is expressed differently with a dog sense of smell he can smell way further then I can, hence someone can spiritually experience something way further then you can or can imagine something further then you can.

It's a really troublesome issue when u think about it deeply but I do hope there is a god because it doesn't look good without one it's a continuous recycle process and nothingness hasn't been defined at all so we can't even assume to know what that is.

But when I am in a deep sleep I assume that is nothingness but there is no description to use to describe it, but I must say that is a peaceful existence if it turns out true though it sure beats recycling through constantly existence in different expressions. But I honestly don't prepare for that because it's just to easy for the complexity I see, when you see the complexities of existence, a deep sleep seems either mercy and pity on us or it's not true at all.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CangeeroBear I am still eagerly waiting for this discussion which should've been had one saturday and your ducking it, please respond as your views would be interesting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CangeeroBear is gone, where are the other great science buffs!!!! Come on out boys. I haven't seen @Nalle our sister she must be knocked out for a 10 count. @Naissur disappeared maybe in a Coma. @BestCaseScenario either switched names or is officially dead after some real Science talk. @Black Dahlia may the brother rest in peace hasn't been seen.

Wallahi Science just knocks the hell out of Somalis and they be talking about Geesi, if you so Geesi why in the world you dropping like a flies over scientific matters? Anyways some probing questions for the eager, I am stuck with it. Where is the trail of sun-light that hits the earth, shouldn't there be a path back to the sun and shouldn't we see all that light up the road to the sun? It seems it travels from the sun and hits the earth but in the middle of all that space it's just dark as hell, where is the trail boys?

The other thing is shouldn't the light escape beyond the earth? I doubt the sun reaches earth only and I don't mean other planets, I understand other planets revolve around the sun in their motions but I mean things near us should have some residue or left over sun light that goes past our earth for example the moon.

The other thing I been pondering is since the earth is round when the sun hits it on one side the light also has to have left over or residue light on other parts of the earth. There must be parts of the earth where there is sun constantly from that residue light, untill the earth revolves away from the sun, I can't see that light residue disappearing. I thought about it when a car just went by at an intersection the car light hit the car but it didn't block all the light, some light escaped around the car, I can't see it being much different for the earth also, there should be light escaping it.

The top and bottom,or left or right side part of the circle is where I assume are never going to see darkness until the sun does a huge full rotation. I will have to look into it but there is going to be parts of the earth that are going to have some weird patterns.

I also been thinking about starting a medical thread shortly or should we just leave it in this area. That is one massive topic also because the physical body is mathematical precision to the core and it's like an architecture itself.

You got the brain then physical components inside the body and within the physical components there is like master/slave relationship with the brain being the command center, once that is gone, everything shuts down. Plus what's interesting also all the physical laws in the universe are present in our bodies. You need space to contain these components of ours, you need time as things circulate through, you need gravity or else it will fall out, then u got shapes like the different shapes and geometries of our physical and internal components like eyes, heart, kidney, liver, spinal cord, fingers, hands, you name it all has a certain shape.

Then you got quantity of things like fingers, eyes, hair, feet, ligaments, tissues, bones, blood. You got weight and it's all different weights inside our physical and internal components like a toe doesnt weigh the same as a brain or the eye doesnt weigh the same as a leg. It's all different weight, shapes, time, distance, speed, gravity, quantities, volume, shit u have electricity in us which is another measurement in our brains. It's a complex thing our body can you imagine doing the maths and the differences in each different area for the body, it would be a nightmare and probably knock out the last remaining survivors in the science section.

Just to slam my boy @Inquisitive_ cause I am trying to be difficult to evolution deniers. You believe a sperm a bit of guey type of semen can create a human being but bacteria in water can't create cells and organic living beings and be the originator of all living animals? If bacteria is hosted in the right conditions(water, temperature, etc) just like semen which is similar guey material is hosted in ovaries and the right condition, why do you deny all life started as single cell bacteria floating around in water and then diverged into the complexity we see with living creatures? starting with marine life which evolved further, then land animals and they evolved further, then sky animals, etc. I mean after-all it can be emperically proven that all living creatures share bacteria, we all have it bro not a single existing animal lives without some form of bacteria in it which clearly proves to any reasonable sane person this commonality in all of us must be our REAL ADAM.

Didn't Allah say he created all things from water? if there was no water, bacteria can't form there is no denying that. U need water present for bacteria to form and from the cells to develop within that bacteria depending on the conditions on earth at the time which would've been alot different then now.

Last edited:
@CangeeroBear is gone, where are the other great science buffs!!!! Come on out boys. I haven't seen @Nalle our sister she must be knocked out for a 10 count. @Naissur disappeared maybe in a Coma. @BestCaseScenario either switched names or is officially dead after some real Science talk. @Black Dahlia may the brother rest in peace hasn't been seen.

Wallahi Science just knocks the hell out of Somalis and they be talking about Geesi, if you so Geesi why in the world you dropping like a flies over scientific matters? Anyways some probing questions for the eager, I am stuck with it. Where is the trail of sun-light that hits the earth, shouldn't there be a path back to the sun and shouldn't we see all that light up the road to the sun? It seems it travels from the sun and hits the earth but in the middle of all that space it's just dark as hell, where is the trail boys?

The other thing is shouldn't the light escape beyond the earth? I doubt the sun reaches earth only and I don't mean other planets, I understand other planets revolve around the sun in their motions but I mean things near us should have some residue or left over sun light that goes past our earth for example the moon.

The other thing I been pondering is since the earth is round when the sun hits it on one side the light also has to have left over or residue light on other parts of the earth. There must be parts of the earth where there is sun constantly from that residue light, untill the earth revolves away from the sun, I can't see that light residue disappearing. I thought about it when a car just went by at an intersection the car light hit the car but it didn't block all the light, some light escaped around the car, I can't see it being much different for the earth also, there should be light escaping it.

The top and bottom,or left or right side part of the circle is where I assume are never going to see darkness until the sun does a huge full rotation. I will have to look into it but there is going to be parts of the earth that are going to have some weird patterns.

I also been thinking about starting a medical thread shortly or should we just leave it in this area. That is one massive topic also because the physical body is mathematical precision to the core and it's like an architecture itself.

You got the brain then physical components inside the body and within the physical components there is like master/slave relationship with the brain being the command center, once that is gone, everything shuts down. Plus what's interesting also all the physical laws in the universe are present in our bodies. You need space to contain these components of ours, you need time as things circulate through, you need gravity or else it will fall out, then u got shapes like the different shapes and geometries of our physical and internal components like eyes, heart, kidney, liver, spinal cord, fingers, hands, you name it all has a certain shape.

Then you got quantity of things like fingers, eyes, hair, feet, ligaments, tissues, bones, blood. You got weight and it's all different weights inside our physical and internal components like a toe doesnt weigh the same as a brain or the eye doesnt weigh the same as a leg. It's all different weight, shapes, time, distance, speed, gravity, quantities, volume, shit u have electricity in us which is another measurement in our brains. It's a complex thing our body can you imagine doing the maths and the differences in each different area for the body, it would be a nightmare and probably knock out the last remaining survivors in the science section.
Sorry dude I'm hammered

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Alright @CangeeroBear we will hand you the task of just noting down the relationships within the body, figure out where the master/slave relationships are and what's dependent on what and the mini command centers within the body, the flow, time the thing also, weight it if has weight, document it's shapes, how much space each component takes up in the body with precise measurements. All equipments will be provided in the lab. Somalia is going science be prepared boys.

We will hand @Naissur the task of setting up donor and sorting out body parts of people that died and donated it for research, so we can store those crucial body parts in some cooling environment that allows it to live on and give it to people who have a failing body component. You are entrusted with working out how to keep those components alive for future use till we figure out ways to biologically replicate those structures within our bodies and not use shitty machine based stuff.

Stem cell research NAISUR you will be funded to learn that.

My Girl @Nalle can handle working on what the exact properties are made of within each body part, we want the real deal Nalle, start measuring each component property and the different relationships within it at the lowest level and start looking for patterns, this will be our long-term goal to replicate these structures by studying the ingredients in each.

@Black Dahlia is going to be entrusted with working out diseases, you will be hitting around the world and studying each environment and the specific and unique diseases that develop, how it's contracted, what the disease looks like(mathamatical principles), and where it attacks in the body and the process it goes through. Lot's of analysis work my boy so get your glasses on as you will be comparing heaps of different diseases and looking for patterns and reporting back on any clues.

@BestCaseScenario your fuckin ass is a cures department your heading off to the amazon rainforest the medical hub and studying different plants and ingredients, u will be mixing up ingredients using maths and different levels to see what works and what doesn't. You will be test trialling it all on animals first and yes you will be INFECTING THEM with the disease which our boy @Black Dahlia will be passing to you after he has it contained in a tube. You will be reviewing all historical medicines, balances, what it cured, looking for resemblances of current diseases your dealing with and how it behaves within the body. Your the man handling the biggest part of our department and where we get sponsors to dump money into us so don't fail us.

@Naissur

I think we could become a really successful innovative nation because this stuff isn't hard and you know why it isnt? because IT'S BEEN DONE already THRU NATURE GOD DID IT FOR YOU AND GAVE US THE TEMPLATE, once something done, it's just a matter of copying it or finding ways to copy it and you can only copy something that YOU STUDIED WELL.

images

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Black Dahlia what is your view on time and it's different attributes. It clearly has an aging effect and even the aging effect is different depending on the matter like a rock or tree ages far longer then a living creature.

Then the aspect of time like when your in a car your moving at 100 miles an hour but your body is firmly placed in the car and not moving. Is this possible for the earth that is moves while we are firmly placed in the earth?

What about we combine these attributes of time like the ageing effect which seems like a constant to me and unchanging but can it change or switch off while travelling or reaching a certain speed? I really can't wrap my head around the fact the ageing process stops regardless whatever speed you are travelling in.

I do however believe the aging effect is different through-out the universe just like it's different within earth, a tree lives longer then a human, a dog dies earlier, a rock stays for millions of years and so forth, so that may be true in other planets also and the different elements present going through that aging process and some maybe older then us or even younger and the effects time has had on it can be compared to the effect time has had on us as a baseline to measure from. So we can take a rock from our earth and compare it to another rock from another planet and see how far it has degraded and start putting points of time. A rock that is falling apart or decomposing or has less layers on it clearly has been effected by time far much longer. I am not a geologist though but since we know time is true, the aging effect will show wear and tear and it wont all be the same wear n tear though depending on many factors like the conditions.

But I can't fathom to believe the aging process is going to be different just because I am on planet A and your at planet B. Aging process has nothing to do with the sun or the calendars or any of that, it's totally separate to it and this existed from the day the universe was born(if it ever was born im skeptical).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dammit I hope the science buffs resurrect, we need to bounce our ideas of each other or where we have gaps and we all have damn gaps. There is no stupid question so I am not sure why they are concerned.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sorry bro. I'm very much pressed for time these days.

While this topic gets back up and going, I suspect in a few weeks. I will be on a huge venture. I figured out the physical things in the world, the principles around it, so it won't be hard looking at various issues that are physical with the principles in mind now. I am going to start understanding the non physical things in science like electromagnetic, gravity, space, time, radiation, solar, wind, light. I can't read it though or even watch a video of it untill I know the principles, cause without the principles it's only knowing the FACTS and the situation or scenario can change around facts and you will be lost as all you really know is the FACTS not really the principles in a big picture perspective.

This is gonna take a while so wish me luck, i'll report back on it. But non physical things is a whole different type of animal to physical things.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good luck! :nvjpqts:

I might come back when I find the time to share my two cents.

Hurry back. I was with @Inquisitive_ and the nutcase is still arguing a flat earth. I told him let's step outside and measure the sky angles, it's clearly a dome shape not flat like a pizza. If we measure that and we get the shape, we can simply start digging the ground and work out how much depth there is underneath.

By knowing the depth of the earth, we know how many layers we need to add to the dome shape of the sky which gives us an accurate shape, it's just now a case of taking the depth and taking the length from the sky dome and measuring to see what final object appears. I hope I put it as clear as possible. I can see it quite clearly but translating it into words is hard. I see the arrow going down on the earth and arrows going around the dome shape of the sky and how those arrows connect when put together. It really looks like a dome with heaps of of depth of layers added.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am thinking about the rotations of the sun and moon because that is very obviously seen. It isn't stuck in one location of our earth, it moves around it. I don't see how the earth goes in a circle around the sun. All I see is 3 balls moving the sun, earth, moon and their travelling thru space at rapid speed, their physically moving like how a car moves but everything within that car is stable inside. But the earth has a trick it it flips its side every 24 hours, so the sun can hit one side while the 24 hours later its hitting the other side while their all moving thru space.

We need to check the stars and mark them, if the earth are travelling thru space, we should see different stars, this can be tracked to see if we really are just going in some circle constantly because if the stars are remaining the same, we clearly are moving in the same area of space, if they are not though, we are travelling thru different parts of space. So the stars will need to be identified and mapped.

But we must agree there is motion happening we see the sun and moon moving and to say the earth isn't is a bit of stretch, it's highly unlikely everything is moving in space but one object isn't. The question is really how and we need to take into consideration the weather patterns because that will provide a clue.

If we know what area we are in space that's going to be good. We can work out the speed the earth travelling based on the stars and its distance and time in between.

Last edited:
I am thinking about the rotations of the sun and moon because that is very obviously seen. It isn't stuck in one location of our earth, it moves around it. I don't see how the earth goes in a circle around the sun. All I see is 3 balls moving the sun, earth, moon and their travelling thru space at rapid speed, their physically moving like how a car moves but everything within that car is stable inside. But the earth has a trick it it flips its side every 24 hours, so the sun can hit one side while the 24 hours later its hitting the other side while their all moving thru space.

We need to check the stars and mark them, if the earth are travelling thru space, we should see different stars, this can be tracked to see if we really are just going in some circle constantly because if the stars are remaining the same, we clearly are moving in the same area of space, if they are not though, we are travelling thru different parts of space. So the stars will need to be identified and mapped.

But we must agree there is motion happening we see the sun and moon moving and to say the earth isn't is a bit of stretch, it's highly unlikely everything is moving in space but one object isn't. The question is really how and we need to take into consideration the weather patterns because that will provide a clue.

If we know what area we are in space that's going to be good. We can work out the speed the earth travelling based on the stars and its distance and time in between.
Earth doesn't go around the Sun in a circle rather it goes around the sun as an elipse.Which makes sense in a way, the sun pulls the Earth in closer however this allows the Earth to get faster and go further away at certain times. However as the force the sun pulls at relies on the distance its away from the sun, the earth slows down further away.The result is, if you try to imagine it, is a sort of egg shaped sphere.

However at certain points in space the gravitational force lags along with outside forces and you can have weird stuff occurring such as the orbit of mercury.The moon is being pulled more by the eart and hence you kinda get it being held in by the earth more. It pulls at earth as well, tides, the result is the moon is loosing energy and slowly escaping.

If you imagine the stars as being extremely far away from the Earth and the solar system is localised in our life time.Hence we should only see differences in the positions of stars annually, permanent difference takes longer.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well the stars are going to be crucial as they need to be mapped. We will need to look at their locations on earth. So if we go to Africa and see if it's located in the same area as say America. That will provide a clue. Imagine yourself gazing up at the stars from africa and mapping it. I will map it from say America. We will see an answer. If you drop the robot thinking and the plantation style learning, anything possible.

Just shackle it off, it's hard trust me, I know I am asking you to trust in yourself which they robbed you from by putting u thru the plantation and making u trust in others, but try it. You will see a new world open up and yes it's scary world as your out of your structured thinking. The earth isn't structured sxb, the whole universe isn't either, it's pretty chaotic and you will need to be chaotic in your thinking. A structured approach is not workable. If you find it hard just think of yourself in a battle field, the structure is gone isn't it? just apply that type of thinking everywhere.

With the naked eye only, the best we can do is start counting them and see if there is different in the count across different parts of the earth. Telescopes would be useful as u can start to differentiate further as you see more details but you got to think like the first man in a way sxb.

Last edited:
Well the stars are going to be crucial as they need to be mapped. We will need to look at their locations on earth. So if we go to Africa and see if it's located in the same area as say America. That will provide a clue. Imagine yourself gazing up at the stars from africa and mapping it. I will map it from say America. We will see an answer. If you drop the robot thinking and the plantation style learning, anything possible.

Just shackle it off, it's hard trust me, I know I am asking you to trust in yourself which they robbed you from by putting u thru the plantation and making u trust in others, but try it. You will see a new world open up and yes it's scary world as your out of your structured thinking. The earth isn't structured sxb, the whole universe isn't either, it's pretty chaotic and you will need to be chaotic in your thinking. A structured approach is not workable. If you find it hard just think of yourself in a battle field, the structure is gone isn't it? just apply that type of thinking everywhere.

With the naked eye only, the best we can do is start counting them and see if there is different in the count across different parts of the earth. Telescopes would be useful as u can start to differentiate further as you see more details but you got to think like the first man in a way sxb.
Due to the tilt of the Earth ,along with the fact that the Earth isnt flat,we shouldn't see the same stars across the earth. However I believe we have right ascension etc taking stationary points at some point in the solar at a time in the year.We have "mapped" millions of stars.Infact since ancient times certain constellations were mapped to find the places we need to go, explorers would often take advantage of the changing stars to plot their destinations.

If you want to count all the stars using the naked eye you will fail as at a certain distance light is impossible to see.Not to mention clusters along with gas blockage causes us to see the warped view of light.If you somehow saw all the stars the gravitational lensing would f*ck up your view.

But hey start counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts