Lets Talk Economic. Discussion

cow

VIP
If you live in a city with more then let's say 300,000 in the west, then it makes more money than the whole of somalia.

It's like asking a homeless man to invest in your business.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somalis future is in Minneapolis land of 10,000 lakes. Already 100k plus of us. Maybe 100 years from now a million. Land has very low population density, lakes, major river running through it and top notch farmland everywhere. I’ve had nostalgia for back home especially seeing old videos from back in day and stories from fsmily. But realizing it’s mission impossible and better focus on golden opportunity in front of us in the west. Lol many generations and Scandinavians and Germans made move over here permanently and never looked back think they were onto something

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis future is in Minneapolis land of 10,000 lakes. Already 100k plus of us. Maybe 100 years from now a million. Land has very low population density, lakes, major river running through it and top notch farmland everywhere. I’ve had nostalgia for back home especially seeing old videos from back in day and stories from fsmily. But realizing it’s mission impossible and better focus on golden opportunity in front of us in the west. Lol many generations and Scandinavians and Germans made move over here permanently and never looked back think they were onto something

I don't follow the thought or philosophy of the land makes the ppl, I support the PPL irrespective of land restraints makes the land. The Israel-Singapore story support this. I think humans are more innovative when their habitat is tough and not easy. Europeans from harsh northern climates prove this also vs europeans in more comfortable environments. Give me someone in a harsh environment and combine education, they seem to excel and innovate.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I don't follow the thought or philosophy of the land makes the ppl, I support the PPL irrespective of land restraints makes the land. The Israel-Singapore story support this. I think humans are more innovative when their habitat is tough and not easy. Europeans from harsh northern climates prove this also vs europeans in more comfortable environments. Give me someone in a harsh environment and combine education, they seem to excel and innovate.
Israel and Singapore where some of the smartest and most connected people in the world go to do business. Geniuses from Japan India and China all invest and do business in Singapore. Israel very important to west and gets whatever it wants and has Jewish billionaires and millionaires from west invest too.

somalia is sub Saharan nation. Why not compare against them. I mean even gulf nations was poor and way behind with all their rich history and firsts in civilization until oil boom. We have to be real man Somalis will not overcome environment it takes special people and circumstances. Somalia best case scenario to me is becoming some average sub Saharan African nation with gdp per capita of 2000 dolllars. Our situation is somewhat hidden by remittance I don’t even think average somali generates 400 per year.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Israel and Singapore where some of the smartest and most connected people in the world go to do business. Geniuses from Japan India and China all invest and do business in Singapore. Israel very important to west and gets whatever it wants and has Jewish billionaires and millionaires from west invest too.

somalia is sub Saharan nation. Why not compare against them. I mean even gulf nations was poor and way behind with all their rich history and firsts in civilization until oil boom. We have to be real man Somalis will not overcome environment it takes special people and circumstances. Somalia best case scenario to me is becoming some average sub Saharan African nation with gdp per capita of 2000 dolllars. Our situation is somewhat hidden by remittance I don’t even think average somali generates 400 per year.

Human capital is supreme to resources, resources run out or is replaced eventually and isn't a long term economic posture. The GULF is still poor even with oil, it cant be compared to the average israeli or singaporen productivity vs average gulf person productivity.

Their oil is also linked to national funds which is tied to foreign stock market leeching off other society productiveness not their own. The human capital is very low in the gulf even with oil. It's a dead population and oil hasn't changed that for them. Dont be fooled by their igu sawir 1% hiding their 99% dead leeches

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Human capital is supreme to resources, resources run out or is replaced eventually and isn't a long term economic posture. The GULF is still poor even with oil, it cant be compared to the average israeli vs average gulf person productivity. Their oil is also linked to national funds which is tied to foreign stock market leeching off other society productiveness not their own. The human capital is very low in the gulf even with oil. It's a dead population and oil hasn't changed that for them. Dont be fooled by their igu sawir 1% hiding their 99% dead leeches
Lol I like your optimism for Somalia hope the nation proves you right and rises to occasion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hilmaam if countries were football teams..The premier league wud be west-east asia-israel. The gulf wud be like 1 star yet everyone else on the squad low class. Somalia wouldn't even be a team in any 'tier' as it's not apart of the world and squad is fighting itself loool.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Even beacon of light in somali somaliland and puntland struggling 2023
This is just straight up corruption. I bet Deni realises he’s finished and is taking the salary budget for his own pocket.

Somalis between transition of power see the most corruption

Weird tread,,, they fact remains the populations of camel herder decendents will continue to grow and we from a far noble stock will be gone to wind

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
very curious if this is due to fgs beef. Why all these soldiers not getting paid. Economy ducked up

Attachments

• 1692391486272.png
    1692391486272.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 19

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U maybe never seen an isbaaro, it's check-point with extortion by criminals who are not a public entity. This is a 'gadood' by govt soldiers and checkpoint only, their not extorting the truckers, but demanding their PAY only from PL govt. Real isbaaro exist in the south-central only

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
U maybe never seen an isbaaro, it's check-point with extortion by criminals who are not a public entity. This is a 'gadood' by govt soldiers and checkpoint only, their not extorting the truckers, but demanding their PAY only from PL govt. Real isbaaro exist in the south-central only
It’s still hurting truck drivers who loosing wages and profit sitting idle they paid their taxes soldiers should deal with govt and leadership directly

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha @Hilmaam make sure u confirm your reports

Maanta waxaan safar shaqo ku soo marney aniga iyo masuuliyiin kala duwan oo dowladda ah wadada isku xirta Garowe iyo Galkacyo, mana jirin wax gaadiid iyo ganacsi ah oo ku xanniban wadada u dhaxeysa Garowe iyo Galkacyo.

Waxaan u soo jeedinayaa saxaafadda madaxa banaan in ay xaqiijiyaan oo indhahooda ku soo arkaan in aan waxba ka jirin wadada u dhaxaysa Garowe iyo Galkacyo, si shacabka loola wadaago wararka aan xaqiiqda aheyn ee lagu faafiyo baraha bulshada.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
@bidenkulaha @Hilmaam make sure u confirm your reports

Maanta waxaan safar shaqo ku soo marney aniga iyo masuuliyiin kala duwan oo dowladda ah wadada isku xirta Garowe iyo Galkacyo, mana jirin wax gaadiid iyo ganacsi ah oo ku xanniban wadada u dhaxeysa Garowe iyo Galkacyo.

Waxaan u soo jeedinayaa saxaafadda madaxa banaan in ay xaqiijiyaan oo indhahooda ku soo arkaan in aan waxba ka jirin wadada u dhaxaysa Garowe iyo Galkacyo, si shacabka loola wadaago wararka aan xaqiiqda aheyn ee lagu faafiyo baraha bulshada.
There is video's with trucks side of the road and drivers complaining. You have unnamed source claiming other wise

Trending