Lets talk about Somaliland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Cherry picking from history. Miss me with that bullshit
tumblr_mvalwakqHI1skz5o8o1_500.gif

Horta what the f*ck is up with beesha Isxaar Banu Bantu from the slave plantains of Basra.

These negroids are always online lol. I have a break and then I'm off again fucking some Isxaar es.
These niggas always browse the net while their sisters and hooyos are getting prostituted left and right and bootyhole is getting penetrated and leaking Birtish/Jamaican .

Popping dhagax children everywhere!

Why use Richard Burton when it favors you but disregard the insults he threw at your clan.

The beautiful nature of these deluded folk is you can just say Lander one time and they get jileec and softhearted and their females become a cumbucket.

Samaroon is bigger than all the Isxaar clans in Ethiopia and Djibouti, but thats a other topic since Isxaar are men of Khat and Cuqdad and not facts.

Let us go back to Richard Burton.
H3djm7N.jpg

Fucking prostituting clan. Your grandmothers and grandfathers probably were involved in this fuckery too.

NpgTwoS.png

Chocking on British since the 1800's . Waa aduun gadoon!

FbKsTVy.png

uHxmbG5.jpg

I'm talking to niggas that think a GDP smaller than Djibouti(a country 6 times smaller) , having almost no basic infrastructure, water treatment plant etc. is Africa's best kept secret. Sxbyaal it's Africas best kept used condom and Ethiopias left shaved testicle while at the same time Mogadishus moaning . Don't let the Lalaland or Disneyland propaganda texts you guys read daily make your brains melt.

Don't waste my time again.

stYq2aH.gif

rambo-brabo-sylvester-stallone-says-rambo-v-is-his-no-country-for-old-men-gif-119336.gif

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

Horta what the f*ck is up with beesha Isxaar Banu Bantu from the slave plantains of Basra.

These negroids are always online lol. I have a break and then I'm off again fucking some Isxaar es.
These niggas always browse the net while their sisters and hooyos are getting prostituted left and right and bootyhole is getting penetrated and leaking Birtish/Jamaican .

Why use Richard Burton when it favors you but disregard the insults he threw at your clan.

The beautiful nature of these deluded folk is you can just say Lander one time and they get jileec and softhearted and their females become a cumbucket.

Samaroon is bigger than all the Isxaar clans in Ethiopia and Djibouti, but thats a other topic since Isxaar are men of Khat and Cuqdad and not facts.

H3djm7N.jpg

Fucking prostituting clan. Your grandmothers and grandfathers probably were involved in this fuckery too.

NpgTwoS.png

FbKsTVy.png

uHxmbG5.jpg

I'm talking to niggas that think a GDP smaller than Djibouti(a country 6 times smaller) , having almost no basic infrastructure, water treatment plant etc. is Africa's best kept secret. Sxbyaal it's Africas best kept used condom and Ethiopias left shaved testicle while at the same time Mogadishus moaning . Don't let the Lalaland or Disneyland propaganda texts you guys read daily make your brains melt.

H3djm7N.jpg

NpgTwoS.png

FbKsTVy.png

uHxmbG5.jpg

Didnt read your post cause a shoeless Samarone's opinion is irrelevant to an HA Suldaan. #AristocratsStayWinning
:win:

:holeup::hova:

Why argue over which tribe was more disgraced and despised by colonialist bastards? Wtf is wrong with you people?
I can't believe there are Somalis who would look at the above photographs, or read those passages, and feel any vindication or sense of superiority.

Don't let the selfish politicians that are working for their own interest fool you. Siilaanyo, Faysal Cali Waraabe, Cali Guray, Ciiro, and all the criminal SNM rebels want to create a country where a selected few (the immediate families of these politicians) will be in power permanently one way or another. They will feed of off something they don't really believe in or give a f*ck about. As long as Siilaanyo's kids, Faysal Cali Waraabe's kids, etc are doing well and have a permanent seat in being the political leaders of the Isaaq (oops, I mean Somaliland), then they will do all they can to make sure what they call "Somaliland" becomes an independent nation.

You see, look at the Western countries. Selected families run everything, from corporations to the political spectrum. It's all in the hands of a few and that's what the Isaaq politicians want, they want just their immediate families to be in control of a country they call "Somaliland" and they will use thousands of Isaaq women, children and young adults to make sure that happens by propagating "Isaaqism" or "Isaaqnimo".

waraabe

Your superior
Don't let the selfish politicians that are working for their own interest fool you. Siilaanyo, Faysal Cali Waraabe, Cali Guray, Ciiro, and all the criminal SNM rebels want to create a country where a selected few (the immediate families of these politicians) will be in power permanently one way or another. They will feed of off something they don't really believe in or give a f*ck about. As long as Siilaanyo's kids, Faysal Cali Waraabe's kids, etc are doing well and have a permanent seat in being the political leaders of the Isaaq (oops, I mean Somaliland), then they will do all they can to make sure what they call "Somaliland" becomes an independent nation.

You see, look at the Western countries. Selected families run everything, from corporations to the political spectrum. It's all in the hands of a few and that's what the Isaaq politicians want, they want just their immediate families to be in control of a country they call "Somaliland" and they will use thousands of Isaaq women, children and young adults to make sure that happens by propagating "Isaaqism" or "Isaaqnimo".

if darods done it why can't isaaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending