Lets talk about Somaliland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
LoooooooL No calaacal just keeping it real.

First to sign a treaty was your clan Habar Anus. Why do you think the capital was Berbera.

Good informants and good sex slaves in Fucking Street, Hargeisa.

Even good slaves exhibited in a human zoo.

We feed ourselves though

lol Blog. Do you want real sources?
I don't even think you're Samarone.Probably some ugly Tuumal kid who's angry at Isaaq for discriminating against his folks.

waraabe

Your superior
LoooooooL No calaacal just keeping it real.

First to sign a treaty was your clan Habar Anus. Why do you think the capital was Berbera.

Good informants and good sex slaves in Fucking Street, Hargeisa.

Even good slaves exhibited in a human zoo.

We feed ourselves though

lol Blog. Do you want real sources?

Typical butthurt langaab. Samaroon are known for being y and calaacaling a lot, they were the british favorite snitches. All those stories about samaroon snitches

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Typical butthurt langaab. Samaroon are known for being y and calaacaling a lot, they were the british favorite snitches. All those stories about samaroon snitches
You should read Richard Burtons first footsteps into East Africa.He described the Samarone as the poorest tribe in Somaliland.Cisse and Havar Awal looked down on them.He also said Habar Awal and Garxajis had thousands and f horses while Samarone didn't even have dacas on smh

waraabe

Your superior
You should read Richard Burtons first footsteps into East Africa.He described the Samarone as the poorest tribe in Somaliland.Cisse and Havar Awal looked down on them.He also said Habar Awal and Garxajis had thousands and f horses while Samarone didn't even have dacas on smh

this has too much cuqdad. aint my fault my ancestors were successful merchants and his were naked worshipping fire

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Richard Burton was a grade A f@g. Wouldn't listen to his colonial pandering. He was known for his inconsistencies and unscholarly work and he made fun of all tribes, particularly those he scorned. You're saluting a man that was mortally wounded under suspicion he was a kafir liar, and spy to the Queen. His purpose was to fabricate, exaggerate and sow enmity between clans. You know divide and conquer. His writing vacillates from praising Somalis to admonishing them in the same breath. And like an fckboy he was talking about how pretty mans was. Who does that? He's the last person to quote or use as a justification (he lacks credibility even to contemporary scholars). And weren't his Abaans your ppl. kkkkkkkkkkk He got them from Aden to translate. Even then you can't trust a backstabber innit that right. kkkk I would consider him a closeted sheegato Abu John from bari hore.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Richard Burton was a grade A f@g. Wouldn't listen to his colonial pandering. He was known for his inconsistencies and unscholarly work and he made fun of all tribes, particularly those he scorned. You're saluting a man that was mortally wounded under suspicion he was a kafir liar, and spy to the Queen. His purpose was to fabricate, exaggerate and sow enmity between clans. You know divide and conquer. His writing vacillates from praising Somalis to admonishing them in the same breath. And like an fckboy he was talking about how pretty mans was. Who does that? He's the last person to quote or use as a justification of. And weren't his Abaans your ppl. kkkkkkkkkkk He got them from Aden to translate. Even then you can't trust a backstabber innit that right. kkkk
I would consider him a closeted sheegato Abu John from bari hore.
Your opinions are irrelevant :camby:

paragon

Your opinions are irrelevant :camby:

Keep quoting me dee. All I'm saying is he didn't care about you, me or your boy waraabe and Rooble. N!gga was weird as fck. In truth, why did they wait to attack him in Berbera he should have been found out sooner and taken out.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Keep quoting me dee. All I'm saying is he didn't care about you, me or your boy waraabe and Rooble. N!gga was weird as fck. In truth, why did they wait to attack him in Berbera he should have been found out sooner and taken out.
When Burton first arrived from Yemen and landed as a Brit into Berbera.Makahil heard of it and hundreds of their horsemen overran the British camp which has s why the second time he came as a Turkish Merchant while speaking fluent Arabic.He fooled his way from the coast all the way to Harar

paragon

When Burton first arrived from Yemen and landed as a Brit into Berbera.Makahil heard of it and hundreds of their horsemen overran the British camp which has s why the second time he came as a Turkish Merchant while speaking fluent Arabic.He fooled his way from the coast all the way to Harar

I meant on his second try, when he was disguised as a Sheikh. B-s anteenas should have gone up sooner than they did. I consider him an enemy of Somalis. Burton actually hated Somali people for having a backbone of their own and a high regard for themselves. As much as I hate the idea of colonization anywhere in Horn. At least you folks had clauses in your contracts with the British that they could under no circumstances marry Somali women (those were the days women were to be protected from outsiders), nor could they have children born there. Good move.

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I meant on his second try, when he was disguised as a Sheikh. B-s anteenas should have gone up sooner than they did. I consider him an enemy of Somalis. Burton actually hated Somali people for having a backbone of their own and a high regard for themselves. As much as I hate the idea of colonization anywhere in Horn. At least you folks had clauses in your contracts with the British that they could under no circumstances marry Somali women (those were the days women were to be protected from outsiders), nor could they have children born there. Good move.
They also couldn't bury their dead here aswell.We weren't colonized since we weren't a colony.We were a protectorate.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Burton liked the clans who pimped out their daughters uff. white pigskin pedo. :vqbuyv0:

Guul ogadenis for showing him what's up though!!! :ulachen001:
You don't have a clue about Northern history.Just stick to your Italian colony.The only place in the entire Somali peninsula where Somali women and whites intermixed.I bet you got an Italian Grear Grandfather don't you? Cajeeb,the only good thing the Italians did was lighten your charcoal looking skin

paragon

They also couldn't bury their dead here aswell.We weren't colonized since we weren't a colony.We were a protectorate.

True.The Brits finally gotta taste of the fact that Somalis take orders from no one. Real talk why are the English the most fool xun cadaans, where ever I go its like Lord Voldemort smiling at me.

BGtXMecCMAIiARa.jpg

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
True.The Brits finally gotta taste of the fact that Somalis take orders from no one. Real talk why are the English the most fool xun cadaans, where ever I go its like Lord Voldemort smiling at me.

BGtXMecCMAIiARa.jpg
Somalis only work for their own interests especially at that time.Signing a piece of paper didn't mean shit to them.Even button said in his book that while the British controlled the coast(it's navy) the interior tribes were always scheming and planning against it.

paragon

Somalis only work for their own interests especially at that time. Signing a piece of paper didn't mean sh!t to them.Even button said in his book that while the British controlled the coast (it's navy) the interior tribes were always scheming and planning against it.

I don't blame them for acting in their interests, it's just the zero-sum thinking that has remained with Somalis needs to see a shift. It can only get you so far. Even though Somalis have different POVs I think they want the same things. Job security, decent access to health care and a chance for a great education/better over all quality of life. Whether they choose to unify into one country, balkanize into states or secede is up to them.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

this has too much cuqdad. aint my fault my ancestors were successful merchants and his were naked worshipping fire

Cherry picking from history. Miss me with that bullshit
tumblr_mvalwakqHI1skz5o8o1_500.gif

Horta what the f*ck is up with beesha Isxaar Banu Bantu from the slave plantains of Basra.

These negroids are always online lol. I have a break and then I'm off again fucking some Isxaar es.
These niggas always browse the net while their sisters and hooyos are getting prostituted left and right and bootyhole is getting penetrated and leaking Birtish/Jamaican .

Popping dhagax children everywhere!

Why use Richard Burton when it favors you but disregard the insults he threw at your clan.

The beautiful nature of these deluded folk is you can just say Lander one time and they get jileec and softhearted and their females become a cumbucket.

Samaroon is bigger than all the Isxaar clans in Ethiopia and Djibouti, but thats a other topic since Isxaar are men of Khat and Cuqdad and not facts.

Let us go back to Richard Burton.
H3djm7N.jpg

Fucking prostituting clan. Your grandmothers and grandfathers probably were involved in this fuckery too.

NpgTwoS.png

Chocking on British since the 1800's . Waa aduun gadoon!

FbKsTVy.png

uHxmbG5.jpg

I'm talking to niggas that think a GDP smaller than Djibouti(a country 6 times smaller) , having almost no basic infrastructure, water treatment plant etc. is Africa's best kept secret. Sxbyaal it's Africas best kept used condom and Ethiopias left shaved testicle while at the same time Mogadishus moaning . Don't let the Lalaland or Disneyland propaganda texts you guys read daily make your brains melt.

Don't waste my time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending