Let's have a serious TALK.....

Royalflush

novacane
let alone a gay son if there was even a gay relative we finna purge that mf and burn his face so no one can talk shit on our lineage:what:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@angelicnagito I support u 100%

LOVE of your children is unconditional. If my son or daughter comes home and says they are gay, i will say, excuse while i go to the room for 14 & 1/2 minutes

I will weep until i soak myself with tears. Then i will get up and go on damage control mode.

Of course it is not their choice to be homosexual, but i will be damned, it is a choice to cross dress. That i will not allow.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
@angelicnagito I support u 100%

LOVE of your children is unconditional. If my son or daughter comes home and says they are gay, i will say, excuse while i go to the room for 14 & 1/2 minutes

I will weep until i soak myself with tears. Then i will get up and go on damage control mode.

Of course it not their choice to be homosexual, but i will be damned, it is a choice to cross dress. That i will not allow.
Why would you still love them are you genuinely crazy :birdman:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That abomination is no longer your child. Why waste time on them that would just displease allah you remember how qawm lut were destroyed

I will try to change them by the power of love. At least NOT sinning of course they cant change

Trending

Latest posts