Let's have a serious TALK.....

Easy said than done.

I think it is just too much freedom. For me what is puzzling is why MAGIC is so comfortable with his son dressed up like that. If we opened his chest walaahi we will see him weeping
You hit the nail on the head. Too much freedom is a real thing, if the dad had any sense or dignity he would send his son to a psychiatrist as soon he began exhibiting symptoms

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Privilege of being Somali. You can ditch him in baadiyo, marry him off and let him heard camels with worrying about the little homo.

Xaruun

VIP
OK the purpose of this thread is NOT to hate. Or Ridicule. I want an honest philosophical discussion of how our Nafs, our soul needs less freedom, and more discipline.

Magic Johnson is an iconic MAN in sports. (Even though i always suspected he was bisexual, and thus WHY his son became gay)

Now, in the name of liberality. Or Liberal values, or tolerance if you will

Magic has allowed his son to metaphorsize from an adorable young son, to this ....this...i don't even have a name for it.

Is too much tolerance or freedom BAD for our SOULS?? OUR NAFS??????

View attachment 154702

View attachment 154705

View attachment 154703

View attachment 154704View attachment 154706

View attachment 154707

View attachment 154708View attachment 154709
1606178697120.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
neva seen someone describe crying like that

I think i saw it in on Oprah show or something black, it was subconsciously ingrain in my brain, and i just blurted it out. It felt good

Trending

Latest posts