Let's have a serious TALK.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK the purpose of this thread is NOT to hate. Or Ridicule. I want an honest philosophical discussion of how our Nafs, our soul needs less freedom, and more discipline.

Magic Johnson is an iconic MAN in sports. (Even though i always suspected he was bisexual, and thus WHY his son became gay)

Now, in the name of liberality. Or Liberal values, or tolerance if you will

Magic has allowed his son to metaphorsize from an adorable young son, to this ....this...i don't even have a name for it.

Is too much tolerance or freedom BAD for our SOULS?? OUR NAFS??????

1606154396134.png

1606154527336.png

1606154420019.png

1606154476681.png
1606154591071.png

1606154610171.png

1606154645659.png
1606154690457.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All jokes aside, I know Magic Johnson has the cure for Aids. Ain't no way he's HIV positive and calm because of treatment. They gave the nigga the cure.

He is taking his medication. Its as simple as that

What his son is doing is far more interesting than my favorite subject:

HIV

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a terrible father, how could he let his son sprout into that :susp: Same with Dwayne Wade

You can't really say he is a terrible father. I think he is a loving father. To love your child unconditionally is what Magic Johnson is. Many parents threw their children out of their homes and disowned them. That is a terrible parent in my opinion

But my question is: You can LOVE your son, but negotiate something. You can't let your child become this free! Its disgusting. Somewhere in you, there should be a moral compass

This is what happens when your child has never done anything for themselves and was born with people surrounding him willing to do all his bidding they then have no discipline I don’t support hitting your child but at least show some damn discipline or else they’ll become something like this I don’t even identify that monster as human Oof that’s an “It” not a person an “It

You can't really say he is a terrible father. I think he is a loving father. To love your child unconditionally is what Magic Johnson is. Many parents threw their children out of their homes and disowned them. That is a terrible parent in my opinion

But my question is: You can LOVE your son, but negotiate something. You can't let your child become this free! Its disgusting. Somewhere in you, there should be a moral compass
Both the ones who let them turn into that and those that throw them away are wrong. What you need to do is have a one on one talk with them, discuss why they are that way (no one is born like that) and of course tell them to suppress what they have, get them some hobbies, ect. Like what many ex gays do i guess

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both the ones who let them turn into that and those that throw them away are wrong. What you need to do is have a one on one talk with them, discuss why they are that way (no one is born like that) and of course tell them to suppress what they have, get them some hobbies, ect. Like what many ex gays do i guess

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Your advice is so hilarious. Suugo Science

ha ha ha ha ha

In one breath, you say- NO ONE IS BORN LIKE THAT, and in another breath you say- THEY SHOULD SUPPRESS WHAT THEY HAVE INSIDE

if it is inside them, then they are born jileec jileect. Period. looooooooooooooool

But i know what you mean. That is where God comes in. You need to behave according to the LAWS of your religion. Do what your religion tells you to do. Period

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what happens when your child has never done anything for themselves and was born with people surrounding him willing to do all his bidding they then have no discipline I don’t support hitting your child but at least show some damn discipline or else they’ll become something like this I don’t even identify that monster as human Oof that’s an “It” not a person an “It

I agree. 100%

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Your advice is so hilarious. Suugo Science

ha ha ha ha ha

In one breath, you say- NO ONE IS BORN LIKE THAT, and in another breath you say- THEY SHOULD SUPPRESS WHAT THEY HAVE INSIDE

if it is inside them, then they are born jileec jileect. Period. looooooooooooooool

But i know what you mean. That is where God comes in. You need to behave according to the LAWS of your religion. Do what your religion tells you to do. Period
You can be affected by your environment you know what right? Sociopaths, Pedophiles, ect they all had something that made them that way. Same goes for gays

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can be affected by your environment you know what right? Sociopaths, Pedophiles, ect they all had something that made them that way. Same goes for gays

Sociopath and Pedos is a human environment disorder. I don't think being attracted to the same sex is the same. Pedos are slightly half nature and half environment. Sociopaths are a result of childhood abandonment or trauma

Sociopath and Pedos is a human environment disorder. I don't think being attracted to the same sex is the same. Pedos are slightly half nature and half environment. Sociopaths are a result of childhood abandonment or trauma
It is 100% caused by environment, there is no evidence that it is caused by biology, "gay gene" has been debunked time and time again

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since when were jinns able to control my genes :jaynerd:

Well it is well documented that when Angel Jibril came down to prophet Muhammad pbuh as a kid, he had to open his heart and cleans his heart using zamzam.

When Babies are born, Shaitaan stings them with naajiis

Shaitaan has a life time to learn how to mess with humans because he lives eternally

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a mental illness which needs to be cured.

Easy said than done.

I think it is just too much freedom. For me what is puzzling is why MAGIC is so comfortable with his son dressed up like that. If we opened his chest walaahi we will see him weeping