Let's have a serious TALK.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Would you still love your child if they told you they were gay?

Yes i will. But i will guard them from that point they tell me. If it is a girl, i will make sure no girls are close to her. If it is a boy, i will make sure he never leaves my sight. Make sure he prays salat. If it is a boy, i will start dressing like a cowboy hopefully he can copy me. Gay sons follow their moms examples and gay daughters their dad

Yes i will. But i will guard them from that point they tell me. If it is a girl, i will make sure no girls are close to her. If it is a boy, i will make sure he never leaves my sight. Make sure he prays salat. If it is a boy, i will start dressing like a cowboy hopefully he can copy me. Gay sons follow their moms examples and gay daughters their dad

:dead:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
What is it with Celebrities/Athletes that let their kids be fruity. I see it with Will Smith son Jaden. he may not say he’s gay but he identifies as “Gender Fluid” :susp::nahgirl: :snoop:
6731A9BD-CC2F-4723-B090-1FD69F8C9CEB.jpeg
9096EB5A-5AC0-4168-9FA4-724BB6E6C8DF.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, there isn't an off switch for love

Yes there is. U see that is your problem. U love Hindhi love too much, thats why men give you sexual disease.

Confine your love to your mama and your child or children

The rest of humanity, eat them alive

Alluring

Sayonara
Yes there is. U see that is your problem. U love Hindhi love too much, thats why men give you sexual disease.

Confine your love to your mama and your child or children

The rest of humanity, eat them alive
Magic has sexual diseases, not me :damn:

Would you still love your child if they told you they were gay?
without a doubt! they're still my child no matter what, and i'll always be there for them when they're in need. however, i'll be more vigilant towards their actions for their own safety as soon as they come out. identifying as gay is a really serious thing

Trending

Latest posts