Let people claim what they want: Maya Jama/Chunkz/Mo Farah

I don’t see the problem here if I’m being totally honest. Repping where you come from isn’t a bad thing. I wish our Northern brethens and us could put our differences aside and reconciliate. But regardless what happens I have nothing but love for all Somalis where ever they’re from

OffTheDome

Proud American
Your tribe is Somali. When the world looks at you they don’t recognise or know you as Isaaq or Daarood, or Hawiye. They see our appearance and judge us as Somali. Foh with that 12th backward mentality telling lies on the Deen.
12th-century kulaha Why would I care what the world thinks of me. Somalis weren't even under a single state let alone united (except for jihad) for thousands of years until the colonialists put us together.

:mjpls::heh:

Most of them live in London, east london to be more specific 🙏

East London is full of South Asians, can't stand the place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

I don’t see the problem here if I’m being totally honest. Repping where you come from isn’t a bad thing. I wish our Northern brethens and us could put our differences aside and reconciliate. But regardless what happens I have nothing but love for all Somalis where ever they’re from

Are you @Milo ?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
12th-century kulaha Why would I care what the world thinks of me. Somalis weren't even under a single state let alone united (except for jihad) for thousands of years until the colonialists put us together.

:mjpls::heh:

You neither provided logical rebuttal nor a funny clap back. You simply missed the point. Ok kheyr ciao ciao

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Maya Jama posted a picture with Chunkz and in flood the usual "Somali flag" emojis.. what does Maya Jama's brother do?
He posted "Isaaq gang" and then someone in the comments said "don't be a tribalist".

Why is it a big deal if someone identifies with their region, separatist state or even, their clan?
Somalis need to learn the difference between clan and clannism. If someone is not harming another clan or being rude, offensive and so forth, please leave them alone.

It's so cringy seeing Somalis push Somalia's flag on people who clearly claim and identify with another country. The Somali ethnic group existed long before the existence of a Somali state, we have Djiboutians who are also Somali.

Mo Farah
Maya Jama
Chunkz etc, etc. Let them be "Landers", if that's what they want and stop forcing your chosen identity on others.

It's also amusing how the people who claim to be so allergic to "clans", are the same ones jumping to their clan names during Buraanbur. Why is it ok during weddings but not ok on social media? Don't be hypocrites and stop begging it with people.
long time how have u been.

Im a tell you some about somali ethics listen up!
Talk about your clan all you want when you are with peers of your clan, but avoid it when you are with other Somalis. If you are from a big clan avoid it extra much, cause smaller clans will perceived you as arrogant, and that they live under the yoke of your clan.

SL, PL and Somali koonfur arent synonymous with Isaaq, MJ or Hawiye, there live other clans in those regions aswell. But when you think of those regions those are the only clans that come to mind😒

Trending