Lebanese family enslaved and totured a Ghanian domestic worker

Anyways.

Did you know they threatened to do a Lebanonexit when you abeeds joined the League?:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

So? Why would a give a shit if they threatened to leave the Arab league. Sudanese aren't abeed only West Africans and non Arab Darfuri/Southern Sudanese get called abeed. Arabs acknowledge us as being Arab

really sad. middle eastern countries seem to be heavily status based. domestics get mistreated pretty much anywhere but they have a culture of treating everyone based on things like, which passport they hold, income levels, skin color etc. how can you treat the weakest people so terribly and then turn around and smile at someone else because they have money/status... its really pathetic

the son looks like the type to abuse someone, he has an incredibly punchable face

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
really sad. middle eastern countries seem to be heavily status based. domestics get mistreated pretty much anywhere but they have a culture of treating everyone based on things like, which passport they hold, income levels, skin color etc. how can you treat the weakest people so terribly and then turn around and smile at someone else because they have money/status... its really pathetic

the son looks like the type to abuse someone, he has an incredibly punchable face
They worship white people. The other day I was reading a thread on lsa where Arabs where calling Germans racist for not hiring them lol. Maybe they should look at themselves first to see real injustice instead of demanding it from others.

They worship white people. The other day I was reading a thread on lsa where Arabs where calling Germans racist for not hiring them lol. Maybe they should look at themselves first to see real injustice instead of demanding it from others.
whats even worse then their just worshiping white skin is the worship of money and power. when I clicked on that article I face palmed when I read that the lebanese police did a real investigation only after naomi campbell rted the story

[

So you are professing to being cabiid that will willingly put forth his dignity and freedom just because is bad? It would seem that you are also a delusional simp. That would work you to death while you lay not a single finger on the abundance of hair on her body :ayaanswag:

You are more beta than Japanese cartoons

Sounds like youve been curved too many times by lebanese girls

Apollo

VIP
Gulf Arabs are worse when it comes to maid abuse, let's not smear the Lebanese. For every Lebanese foreign made abuse case there are probably 20 or 50 Saudi/Kuwaiti/Omani/Qatari/Emirati ones.

And Gulf Arabs are indiscriminately racist, treating both South and East Asian, and African maids the same crappy way.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
This wasnt motivated by racial hatred so lets not use this tragic event to score cheap points on our Lebanese brothers. Arabs have some bad people but so does everyone else and this family isnt representative of the vast majority of Arab people.

Cyrus

What did they gain from killing this woman? What is it with arab countries and abusing people? I am not religious but I hope that she goes to a better place. Times like these I realise that not everyone is as blessed as we are. Guilt pours over me that I am blessed to not endure the same hardships that they have to go through.
Its not just Arab countries so please dont use this tragic event to score cheap brownie points on our Arab brothers. These things happen everywhere including Somalia. Plus, i doubt it has anything to do with race but more so to do with a dysfunctional family that so happens to be Arab.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
This wasnt motivated by racial hatred so lets not use this tragic event to score cheap points on our Lebanese brothers. Arabs have some bad people but so does everyone else and this family isnt representative of the vast majority of Arab people.
How do you know the average Arab is respectful and tolerant towards dark skinned non Arabs? Have you personally lived in Arab nation or are you a xoolo from the West who believes he is closely related to Arabs.

Cyrus

How do you know the average Arab is respectful and tolerant towards dark skinned non Arabs? Have you personally lived in Arab nation or are you a xoolo from the West who believes he is closely related to Arabs.
I am an Arab and so are you akhi but i dont want to delve into that question rn. To answer your questions., i believe the average Arab to be respecful and tolerant just as i believe the average White, Black and Asian people to be tolerant and respectful. Every Arab isnt t genetically predisposed to loathing people just because of their skintone-thats ridiculous.

I have lived in an Arab country before and was treated much better than i was in a western country that i was born in. Arabs are far less racist than the average westerner akhi. Plus, most Arabs are Muslim and so detesting racism is second nature to us(Arabs). Are you a self hating Somali Arab btw?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I am an Arab and so are you akhi but i dont want to delve into that question rn. To answer your questions., i believe the average Arab to be respecful and tolerant just as i believe the average White, Black and Asian people to be tolerant and respectful. Every Arab isnt t genetically predisposed to loathing people just because of their skintone-thats ridiculous.

I have lived in an Arab country before and was treated much better than i was in a western country that i was born in. Arabs are far less racist than the average westerner akhi. Plus, most Arabs are Muslim and so detesting racism is second nature to us(Arabs). Are you a self hating Somali Arab btw?
Kulaha are you a self hating Somali Arab? Somalis don't speak Arabic as native language or are genetically related to the Arabian peninsula.

You're 100% a troll trying to bait me into a meaningless argument!

Trending