Lebanese family enslaved and totured a Ghanian domestic worker

Gulf Arabs are worse when it comes to maid abuse, let's not smear the Lebanese. For every Lebanese foreign made abuse case there are probably 20 or 50 Saudi/Kuwaiti/Omani/Qatari/Emirati ones.

And Gulf Arabs are indiscriminately racist, treating both South and East Asian, and African maids the same crappy way.

True I would say this though a low wage Sudanese and Somali worker are treated waay better in the Gulf than a low wage worker from Asia or West Africa. Its disgusting as everyone should be equally regardless of their nationality or position in life.

In the Gulf. Its pretty much like this if your from the West you get worshipped, any other person that isnt from an Arabic country is looked down upon. Somalia is considered to be an Arabic country thus why some are treated well in the Gulf

People forget that th levant had some of the most vile and violent people during acient times... its in their DNA

i disagree.

Levant is broad term. Syrians especially conservative sunni syrians are some of the best most kind hearted people you will ever meet. They have no pride or station. They treat everyone with respect.

Lebanese khara as i like to call them, have this self absorbed view that they are europe of the middle east. These guys cant even take out the trash. They like to beat on the most unfortunate like refugees.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Kulaha are you a self hating Somali Arab? Somalis don't speak Arabic as native language or are genetically related to the Arabian peninsula.

You're 100% a troll trying to bait me into a meaningless argument!
Typical cop out by yet another Arabphobe, goodbye kid. Somalis were speaking Arabic according to ibn Battuta in the middle ages and most of our loan words are Arabic. We have genetic links to the Levant so yes we sort of do.

Somalia is in the Arab league, we share the religion of 90% + of the Arab world, we share some cultural affinities, our qabiil genealogy stems from an Arab man. We are considered Arab and if you want to be a self hater thats fine but leave the rest of us out of it

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Typical cop out by yet another Arabphobe, goodbye kid. Somalis were speaking Arabic according to ibn Battuta in the middle ages and most of our loan words are Arabic. We have genetic links to the Levant so yes we sort of do.

Somalia is in the Arab league, we share the religion of 90% + of the Arab world, we share some cultural affinities, our qabiil genealogy stems from an Arab man. We are considered Arab and if you want to be a self hater thats fine but leave the rest of us out of it
Lol why did I read this as ibn Bantu:ftw9nwa:

Cyrus are you mixed with arab? Or are your parents Somalis? Keep up with your hobbies it’s fun reading your delusional posts:gaasdrink:

Cyrus

Lol why did I read this as ibn Bantu:ftw9nwa:

Cyrus are you mixed with arab? Or are your parents Somalis? Keep up with your hobbies it’s fun reading your delusional posts:gaasdrink:
Ukhti, i am Somali Arab as you are too just like their are Saudi Arabs, Lebanese Arabs, Tunsian Arabs etc. We cant complain about others not considering us Arabs when we dont put ourselves out there as Somali Arabs.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Ukhti, i am Somali Arab as you are too just like their are Saudi Arabs, Lebanese Arabs, Tunsian Arabs etc. We cant complain about others not considering us Arabs when we dont put ourselves out there as Somali Arabs.
Lol reminds me of my ex-friend, she told me she hates Arabs and that they don’t have manners, she can’t imagine herself with an arab. I was agreeing with her all the way and how racist some Arabs are, and that I’m happy to be a Somali and she went on “Ooh but somali are arabs soo I was including them in this talk kkkkkk”:pacspit:... they teach it at school kulahaa and Somalis are in the arab league. :umwhat::umwhat:

Cyrus

Lol reminds me of my ex-friend, she told me she hates Arabs and that they don’t have manners, she can’t imagine herself with an arab. I was agreeing with her all the way and how racist some Arabs are, and that I’m happy to be a Somali and she went on “Ooh but somali are arabs soo I was including them in this talk kkkkkk”:pacspit:... they teach it at school kulahaa and Somalis are in the arab league. :umwhat::umwhat:
Ukhti, i must say i am truly disappointed as you cosgined racism against a noble people. Your friend was a self hater but she knew what she was except you deny it :gucciwhat: Why do you hate Arabs isheeg?

Arabs only respect money, there is no consideration or kindness for people who are worse off then them. Poor Arabs like Yemeni's or Syrians get treated like shit over wealthier Saudi's or Emiratis.

I lived in Dubai for a long time, and when they see Somali's doing well for themselves (owning multiple businesses, well paying white collar jobs) they'll call us fellow Arabs and treat us well, but if we were poor and had to be maids to make ends meet, they'd treat us like shit.

Arabs deserve 0 respect. Somali's need to only look out for our own, nobody else has our interests at heart.

We used to have two maids growing up, I also had hella sisters, I was the eldest, one house help would cook the other would clean and if any of my sister's looked at them wrong or called them other than their names we would have a problem. I don't understand people abusing the ones that cook and clean for them. Where we lived somalis had a reputation for "spoiling" maid and the Arabs and Hindus disliked somalis for treating their maids like humans. If u have a maid and the females in your family are mistreating them, u ain't got no balls sxb.