Lebanese family enslaved and totured a Ghanian domestic worker

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
who cares about unemployment only 15 percent of Lebanese live in poverty the vast majority of the country is in the lower middle-class with about 7 percent in the upper class why do you think they are able to hire slave workers?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is no different from the stories we hear in Saudi Arabia. Ethiopians and Somalis house work being abused. My adventurous aunt went to Saudi and was abused the same. She was the cook of the family. Her food skills is epic Mashalaah! Somalis usually are cooks due to their Islam status, arabs can trust their foods lol, and their laziness to do house manual works. My aunt was told if u r going no where. They took her somali passport away from her. This is in the 80s. When my aunt told us her story in our youth, we would laugh at her like mad crazy people. Including her sister, my mom. My mom was like, why did u go there? And then my aunt respond was--well I am not lucky like u be married to a rich man. ha ha ha haha

In the end, Isaaq men helped her and smuggled her out! She learnt her lesson poor child lol
Horrible, I heard many of these stories from Somalis who worked their 90s-2000. Much love to these Isaaq men :it0tdo8:

who cares about unemployment only 15 percent of Lebanese live in poverty the vast majority of the country is in the lower middle-class with about 7 percent in the upper class why do you think they are able to hire slave workers?

Who told you that? Lebanon is a dirt poor country

There are Ethiopian maids who go to Sudan in their thousands, do you think Sudan has a high amount of middle class and rich people?. No. These maids are on like less than a 100 dollars per month, some even way less than that plus they are usually illegal migrants without documented papers. So if they go to the police and complain they will be arrested and deported. Most don't complain because they need the money.

You don't need to be rich or middle class to abuse low wage workers or poor vulnerable migrants, just look at these low IQ Bedouin traffickers from the Sinai who abuse African migrants trying to cross into Israel through Egypt

Last edited:
Lebanese people at least some of them are some of the most truly despicable people. especially when you hit hezballah areas. Trash people. Trash mentality.

"Faustina was a hardworking, ambitious woman who dreamt of pursuing her studies. She graduated from the Krobo Girls Senior High School but her pursuit of post secondary studies was hindered by the family’s economic situation. Her father is an electrician, and unwilling to burden him with the strain of putting her through university, she set up a small business selling noodles in the Ghanaian capital, Accra. As the reality of Ghana’s economic situation hit her, she decided to take a route many other Ghanaian women before her have taken, leading to Lebanon."

Wallahi its ironic that Europeans are the only ones who treat Africans with decency

Lebanese people at least some of them are some of the most truly despicable people. especially when you hit hezballah areas. Trash people. Trash mentality.

People forget that th levant had some of the most vile and violent people during acient times... its in their DNA

What did they gain from killing this woman? What is it with arab countries and abusing people? I am not religious but I hope that she goes to a better place. Times like these I realise that not everyone is as blessed as we are. Guilt pours over me that I am blessed to not endure the same hardships that they have to go through.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What did they gain from killing this woman? What is it with arab countries and abusing people? I am not religious but I hope that she goes to a better place. Times like these I realise that not everyone is as blessed as we are. Guilt pours over me that I am blessed to not endure the same hardships that they have to go through.

somalis are not much better when it comes to abuse.

rip faustina

the Ghanaian leadership is to blame for her suffering and pain
The poverty they created through their corruption and greed, is what pushed her to trade her dignity and self worth for 6 bucks a day

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ghanians, Indians, Ethiopians, Filipinos and impoverished people the world over should avoid domestic work in the Middle East. Its invitation to sexual harassment, rape, workplace violence and in this case homocide.

We witnessed it in a documentary with an Arab recruiter saying point of fact,"That there is no justice in the Middle East.":manny: When a local tells you this you should believe them.

Last edited:
Lebanese run the economy of many West African countries

Yeah and it shows you how welcoming Africans are to people who hate their guts. Its also embarrassing that nobodies from outside can come to African countries and set up successful businesses for themselves while native Africans don't and migrant elsewhere to work in a low wage job