Lawless London - 87 year old pensioner stabbed to death in West London. Police have released an image of the suspect

Why is everyone blaming somalis uff it pisses me off how we have such a horrific reputation they know hes not somali yet blaming us because of their hatred for us.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What do you expect? these people aren't even well raised in their countries and immigrate to a country with no home training. Society in the west will only get worse.

I hope we build Somalia and get the f*ck out.

Minorities in the UK, are unable to read the political climate. They think, just because they have the passport or were born here, all is dandy. If only they knew.

Cadaanka are now sick of minorities and their shit......from terrorism, drugs/gang crime, mass stabbings in the major cities, fraud crimes (mostly done by Africans and Asians), and of course the infamous child sex exploitation by Asians in the North of England.

Within the next 20 years, I predict mass revoking off citizenships and deportations.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Minorities in the UK, are unable to read the political climate. They think, just because they have the passport or were born here, all is dandy. If only they knew.

Cadaanka are now sick of minorities and their shit......from terrorism, drugs/gang crime, mass stabbings in the major cities, fraud crimes (mostly done by Africans and Asians), and of course the infamous child sex exploitation by Asians in the North of England.

Within the next 20 years, I predict mass revoking off citizenships and deportations.
It will happen. I just can't wait to laugh at the few that remain and have no hope in their homeland.

I want to live proud like a First class citizen among my own.

What a pussy to be stabbing old men. These are the same type of guys that make drill songs about how wild and untouchable they are akhas calayk

Arma

VIP
In the past week alone, we've had 5 fatal stabbings, 2 shootings, black kids reeking havoc in Central London, and now the murder of a 90 year old.

All of this done by minorities. Isit really hard to be law biding? Don't give me that *racism* shite

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In the past week alone, we've had 5 fatal stabbings, 2 shootings, black kids reeking havoc in Central London, and now the murder of a 90 year old.

All of this done by minorities. Isit really hard to be law biding? Don't give me that *racism* shite
Truly the weakest are leaving the homeland and coming to cause chaos in the west. Only some people actually are hard working immigrants. I blame the government they should deport hooligans after 3 chances.

Then only the hard working class will be left. The irony is they wouldn't feel entitled to try that shit back in their countries because the price is far steeper.

Truly the weakest are leaving the homeland and coming to cause chaos in the west. Only some people actually are hard working immigrants. I blame the government they should deport hooligans after 3 chances.

Then only the hard working class will be left. The irony is they wouldn't feel entitled to try that shit back in their countries because the price is far steeper.
Most of the people doing crimes are children of immigrants born in the country. You can’t Chuck them out easily. Maybe in very extreme cases like Shemima Begūm but she was a ter0riśt

Arma

VIP
These typa niggas who think they're caddan
:deadmanny:

Cheers, mate

IMG_20210903_150256_701.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most of the people doing crimes are children of immigrants born in the country. You can’t Chuck them out easily. Maybe in very extreme cases like Shemima Begūm but she was a ter0riśt
Half those children fill up prisons anyway. I would legit send my kids back to somalia if they cause problems and shame the somali name. I'd disown them for being ungrateful and adopt a local kid from back home in their place.

Trending