Lawless London - 87 year old pensioner stabbed to death in West London. Police have released an image of the suspect

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
View attachment 234236

He looks like he is mentally unstable. He looks like he is from the Caribbean

The guy look racially ambiguous. He could be Sikh, Pakistani, Afghan, or Maghrebi. Those four ethnicities are plenty in that borough (Ealing)

I have to correct you, he doesn't look Caribbean, in the slightest.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What do you expect? these people aren't even well raised in their countries and immigrate to a country with no home training. Society in the west will only get worse.

I hope we build Somalia and get the f*ck out.

What do you expect? these people aren't even well raised in their countries and immigrate to a country with no home training. Society in the west will only get worse.

I hope we build Somalia and get the f*ck out.
I'm so anti- leaving the west. Somalis need to build modern diaspora enclaves in the west like Chinatown and live there forever and ever. Somalis are already like 2% of London's total population we can grow to 10% of London and just have a Somali high-street in every one of the three dozen or so boroughs in London

Four people have been fatally shot - all within the last month.

Metropolitan Police said emergency services were called to Cayton Road, Greenford, just after 16:00 BST on Tuesday.
The force said the man, believed to be in his 80s, was treated by paramedics but died at the scene.
It is the sixth murder investigation to be launched in London in the last four days.

My heart doesn't skip a beat reading this stuff, it is normal for me, it is normal for me to get G-checked on the street, it is normal for me to be wary all the time of conflict, I am too accustomed to seeing this, I should really be angry by the amount of oppression going on.
I mean even when I see in the news pregnant woman getting stabbed, babies being killed in London, I don't care, its too normalised
:mindblown::mindblown:
You get g checked? What ends and do they rob you or just ask you if your repping a gang

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
London petty criminals like stealing motorcycles too and often at times at knife/gun point. Have they ever tried rob you of your motorcycle, and are you prepared for that inevitability?

I had a bike stolen back in 2019.

Alhamdulillah, haven't had any other bike stolen since then. I have though on some occasions been chased by moped boys, but due to the power and speed of my bike, I would just leave them for dirt.

The guy look racially ambiguous. He could be Sikh, Pakistani, Afghan, or Maghrebi. Those four ethnicities are plenty in that borough (Ealing)

I have to correct you, he doesn't look Caribbean, in the slightest.
He honestly looks half English half black to me? But you’re right I can see Arab and Asian too 🤣

Trending

Latest posts