Lawless London - 87 year old pensioner stabbed to death in West London. Police have released an image of the suspect

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What an absolute cursed city. Now even the elderly are not safe. Of course he has to be a non-native.

As my old neighbour from Kent, Roy, used to say "import the third world, become the third world"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What an absolute cursed city. Now even the elderly are not safe. Of course he has to be a non-native.

As my old neighbour from Kent, Roy, used to say "import the third world, become the third world"

Did Roy not think u r from third world? Missee u tricked him with a Kentish accent?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1660765258277.png

He looks like he is mentally unstable. He looks like he is from the Caribbean

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arma has 68IQ he didn't realise his neighbour was lowkey dissing him

Hold on huuno. Don't insult my MJ garxajiis...... (do Mjs have garxaajiiss missse its the Issaaq?)

Maybe I am so used to seeing stabbings and gang violence in real life and on the news and hearing about it that I am desenstized to it
I should be more angry about senseless murder
what is wrong with me
I even see kids missing all the time in London with posters everywhere and I shrug it off as if its nothing
I really have a hard heart

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe I am so used to seeing stabbings and gang violence in real life and on the news and hearing about it that I am desenstized to it
I should be more angry about senseless murder
what is wrong with me
I even see kids missing all the time in London with posters everywhere and I shrug it off as if its nothing
I really have a hard heart

I thought your a$$ was from Minnisoooto?

Four people have been fatally shot - all within the last month.

Metropolitan Police said emergency services were called to Cayton Road, Greenford, just after 16:00 BST on Tuesday.
The force said the man, believed to be in his 80s, was treated by paramedics but died at the scene.
It is the sixth murder investigation to be launched in London in the last four days.

My heart doesn't skip a beat reading this stuff, it is normal for me, it is normal for me to get G-checked on the street, it is normal for me to be wary all the time of conflict, I am too accustomed to seeing this, I should really be angry by the amount of oppression going on.
I mean even when I see in the news pregnant woman getting stabbed, babies being killed in London, I don't care, its too normalised
:mindblown::mindblown:

London petty criminals like stealing motorcycles too and often at times at knife/gun point. Have they ever tried rob you of your motorcycle, and are you prepared for that inevitability?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
London petty criminals like stealing motorcycles too and often at times at knife/gun point. Have they ever tried rob you of your motorcycle, and are you prepared for that inevitability?

r u in london tho?

Trending

Latest posts