Law People Are Full In Politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does anyone know why this is the case? It seems to be the biggest group that I keep coming across that are jam packed and represented hardcore. Have you noticed that, any politician past you read about was some legal person or graduated in law!!!!

There is no fuckin law in politics and I guess why the world is so screwed up, their actually thinking their is laws to life, there is man made laws only and if it don't work, you abadon it immediately or else you don't sit there and die by it and hope something changes. It just dawned on me why politics is messed up, you can't be creative in law, it's pretty much enforce the rules and apply it and if it don't work do it again which seems like what you see in the world of politics. Repetitive processes being re-applied regardless if it's working or not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Think about it, the law says you need to be honest and tell the truth when going for job interviews, most will actually do that regardless if their getting a job or not. You can say what you want just don't get caught that's all and if you do have a response ready, it's better then just hoping for the best and re-doing what the law says.

Status
Not open for further replies.