Lauren Southern Exposes the Far Right

Keo

VIP
And that Lauren Chen one is married to some Arab Muslim it's all just a hustle to them and these white male neckbeard racists fall for it
:pachah1:

Keo

VIP
1657756965754.png

MF can't even convert his own people to use toilets like any decent human being
:mjkkk:

T

she got dumped by her Muslim boyfriend and after that she hated non cadaans since.
She’s actually sick. She and a bunch of nazis were trying to stop this boat full of refugees coming to Europe hoping they’d drown

she even helped popularize the white genocide theory that radicalized the Christchurch shooter. He said he was influenced by her videos
Tarrant was a fan of the once-prominent far-right YouTuber Stefan Molyneux, as well as other figures on the right such as white nationalists Richard Spencer and Lauren Southern.
Being driven into a racist femcel arc by an Asian is hilarious, she's not even that ugly.

Couldn't help but notice a pic of her working in EB games in the video and dressing for anime/comic conventions with the brown guy. That sh*t was still considered geeky stuff ~10 years ago. She had to be socially awkward.

And that Lauren Chen one is married to some Arab Muslim it's all just a hustle to them and these white male neckbeard racists fall for it
:pachah1:
100% all of these notable far right people are shameless grifters. There are some in the left too though. But, far right grifting is wayyy more profitable. I can't knock the hustle.

Aint no way. I cannot believe it.

Who would’ve thought.

I know….

Anyone with a fucking brain cell.
She claims the right wing is a group of corrupt grifters, and they are in it to scam people (who knew?).

Thought it was pretty self-explanatory in the highlighted text that we all know that here, and that we are having a laugh at their supporters. :icon e ugeek:

Wait what come again?
Tommy Robinson invited him to his free speech event , to show right wingers stand for free speech even though they don't like the person .

They invited him & then his right wing fans got angry & he just acted like he never invited him & ignored him .

Then ali dawah & Mohammed hijab went to the event to speak & they didnt let them in ,twisted the story & they got jumped by a bunch of right wingers

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Thought it was pretty self-explanatory in the highlighted text that we all know that here, and that we are having a laugh at their supporters. :icon e ugeek:

I knew you said that, my post wasn’t directed at you but directed at conservatives. Hence, why I took out the last part of your sentence.