Latest Developments: Farmajo helped his brother monopolise the Ethiopian Khat import industry!

Well I saw the edit, you asked how MX can rule Mogadishu when they're not even from it. The video practically answers your question.

Shacabka Hawiye want Farmaajo and that's all the support we need. Deep down I know you know this because we already talked about it lol

You're trying to tell us that Hawiye civilians WANT Farmaajo's family to monopolise the Khat industry by stealing from them?

What did I say? Didnt I say its all nepotism.
There is no mx that hates kenya.
Mx only hate other non mx businessmen doing business between Kenya & Somalia.

Check the language kenyan Qat which is being imported by somalis no Madow imports it.

The " kenyan" chattered planes which is actually owned by Somalis and mx wanted to destroy this industry and bring in Ethiopian airlines using the pretext of Kenyan planes.

What did I say? Didnt I say its all nepotism.
There is no mx that hates kenya.
Mx only hate other non mx businessmen doing business between Kenya & Somalia.

Check the language kenyan Qat which is being imported by somalis no Madow imports it.

The " kenyan" chattered planes which is actually owned by Somalis and mx wanted to destroy this industry and bring in Ethiopian airlines using the pretext of Kenyan planes.

They don't care, they have brainwashed many Somalis with this fake "patriotism" whilst they are robbing Somalia & Somalis in broad daylight, constantly sending weapons and vehicles to Gedo + Abudwaq and controlling Mogadishu's Airport and I suspect, Port.

Unfortunately for Reer Mogadishu, their leaders have been bribed to turn the other cheek, so nobody will speak up for HG business people.

Marehan are the best conmen in Somalia, by far. These are the same brazen liars that shamelessly claim Kismaayo even though there is no evidence they lived there prior to 1991.

You gotta respect his brother for the hussle:mjpls:
giphy.gif
:denzelnigga:

thought you hated mx :comeon:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
The latest Update on the nepotistic, drug (Khat) dealing family in Villa Somalia.

A document has been leaked that proves Farmaajo gave his brother a license to control the khat trade.

A blurry photograph of a potentially forged document proves nothing. Especially when the account posting said photograph is Halgan Media. The same outlet that claimed Farmaajo was smuggling in "Turkish made drones" to "carry out drone attacks...in Puntland."

Not only does their fake story remain uncorroborated by other Somali news organisations but it was completely blown apart by Dalsan Radio hours later:
The National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) have interrogated two Turkish nationals after a shipment of drones was seized at Aden Adde International.

The two Turkish nationals were freed by the National Intelligence and Security Agency after the intervention of the Turkish embassy.

In a statement, legislator Zakariye Haji Mohamud who claimed ownership of the drones said they were used for "agricultural irrigation".

"The drones, imported from Turkey by Hufan, a company that specializes in pest control, irrigation and all agricultural activities, were illegally confiscated by NISA," said Zakariye.

According to the lawmaker, the drones were to fight and spray locusts, irrigate crops and identify areas where rivers are vulnerable to flooding.

The shipment was confiscated last week by the National Intelligence and Security Agency.

This comes barely two days after Somalia's Puntland state banned the use of drones in the region, which it says is posing a significant security issue.

The Ministry of Security said that unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), more popularly known as drones, cannot be deployed near any ports of entry, including seaports and airports as well as government security checkpoints.

Legally, a drone permit is not required for recreational flying in Somalia, but the federal government offers guidelines for drone pilots. A permit is required for commercial drone use in Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Pwyneth Galtrow

It is sad that Mogdishu folks are getting abused and economic-wise sanctioned and weakened by a homeless small clan warlord Farmaajo whose using Ethiopian forces to subdue them.

Walahi, I would have never in my life thought I will get to see a MSB's little nephew subjugating prominent Hawiye clans in the same city they chased out his Protegee and even destroyed the whole country for it.

All the USC Koolo-Dhuuq Mooryaan boys who died uprooting Darood clans must be laughing from their graves if they come to found out their offsprings are once again living under a heartless cold bolded dictator with 40k Amison/SNA and Alshabaab on his side for covert assisination if needed.:jcoleno:

@Pwyneth Galtrow

It is sad that Mogdishu folks are getting abused and economic-wise sanctioned and weakened by a homeless small clan warlord Farmaajo whose using Ethiopian forces to subdue them.

Walahi, I would have never in my life thought I will get to see a MSB's little nephew subjugating prominent Hawiye clans in the same city they chased out his Protegee and even destroyed the whole country for it.

All the USC Koolo-Dhuuq Mooryaan boys who died uprooting Darood clans must be laughing from their graves if they come to found out their offsprings are once again living under a heartless cold bolded dictator with 40k Amison/SNA and Alshabaab on his side for covert assisination if needed.:jcoleno:
This thread should be labeled as rumor. No sources
Marexaan is not homeless nor small . You are such munafaq. Naarta lagugu fuul.

@Pwyneth Galtrow

Hassan Farmaajo has a business partner, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a local and that's why there isn't much uproar from notable HAGites.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Farmaajo isn't the president somalia needs but the one it's deserves. Watch on as he wins reelection through bribes. πŸ’€