Latest Developments: Farmajo helped his brother monopolise the Ethiopian Khat import industry!

Khat is still needed in Somalia, a one sided ban won't change anything. But, for their own health, Harari Khat needs to be banned. It is VERY unsafe in compared to the regulated Kenyan Khat. That is where Farmajo and his government failed at. A good ban for khat from all sides would have done so much wonders. But this Harari Khat has flooded the market. Ban the dirty Harari first, then slowly start a quota system or do what the Norwegians and Swedish do with alcohol, heavy taxes, limited time to buy.

Now, if Farmajo brother was involved, and was credited and sourced by him, and was found to have done that by a more better source after a investigation, then Farmajo is no different then Hassan Shiekh. If found to done so, it would basically be the same way HSM and his family controlled the business system in Xamar and Sahal (airport transfer pickup buses). If it is rumors, then fine. If not, well.......

This is easily proven or dispelled. The allegation is that there is only one company (owned or co-owned by Farmajo brother) that are bringing khat planes from Ethiopia to Mogadishu.

@Pwyneth Galtrow What is your new username and why is it giving me wudno xanuun yaaqey :oh6b81q:

source.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We have to find unique ways to tackle the khat issue in Somalia, banning it without replacing the addiction will not work in the long term. There has to be rehabilitation centers that supports former khat addicts with education, mental health and training them to find employment. I believe it can be done :)

We have to find unique ways to tackle the khat issue in Somalia, banning it without replacing the addiction will not work in the long term. There has to be rehabilitation centers that supports former khat addicts with education, mental health and training them to find employment. I believe it can be done :)
Sxb you are very respectable person with good ideas but can you please stop usingπŸ˜€ it’s very weird. Other than that your contributions are top tier and we need more people with your mindset :salute:

Khat is still needed in Somalia, a one sided ban won't change anything. But, for their own health, Harari Khat needs to be banned. It is VERY unsafe in compared to the regulated Kenyan Khat. That is where Farmajo and his government failed at. A good ban for khat from all sides would have done so much wonders. But this Harari Khat has flooded the market. Ban the dirty Harari first, then slowly start a quota system or do what the Norwegians and Swedish do with alcohol, heavy taxes, limited time to buy.

Now, if Farmajo brother was involved, and was credited and sourced by him, and was found to have done that by a more better source after a investigation, then Farmajo is no different then Hassan Shiekh. If found to done so, it would basically be the same way HSM and his family controlled the business system in Xamar and Sahal (airport transfer pickup buses). If it is rumors, then fine. If not, well.......

It's fake news. Tons of importers bring the harari khat, it's really simple and easy to rent a plane from harar to mogadishu that gets khat for you. No way farmaajo's relative can be the only person bringing khat, that's ridiculous. Maybe farmaajo's relative could be involved in importing khat, so what? Are people seriously saying that kenya's khat was banned so farmaajos's brother can import ethiopian khat alone? :damn: That's a stupid statement that the people who wrote didn't even think about properly. It's also funny.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Thats the same journalist that was relentlessly posting the now disproven SNA trainees in Tigray bullsht.

We should wait for credible sources. If this is indeed true..then he is just as corrupt
Khat should be banned nation wide.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is easily proven or dispelled. The allegation is that there is only one company (owned or co-owned by Farmajo brother) that are bringing khat planes from Ethiopia to Mogadishu.
Indeed, but will that roll in a court of law. If it does have some bases behind it, then Goobjoog and other investigative channels should look into it. No disrespect, but a unbiased, more reliable person should be reporting it, not a anti-Farmajo person like Adam. A clear link is needed, and if it does turn up true, then its a bridge that shall be crossed in its time.

It's fake news. Tons of importers bring the harari khat, it's really simple and easy to rent a plane from harar to mogadishu that gets khat for you. No way farmaajo's relative can be the only person bringing khat, that's ridiculous. Maybe farmaajo's relative could be involved in importing khat, so what? Are people seriously saying that kenya's khat was banned so farmaajos's brother can import ethiopian khat alone? :damn: That's a stupid statement that the people who wrote didn't even think about properly. It's also funny.
It would have been a monopoly in a very lucrative business. People would have killed for that position and it would have came out way earlier then now. Right now, its just rumours made, its election period, everything turns into a conspiracy now. This wouldn't have occurred if khat was fully banned, but that is a issue to deal with after the elections. I mean, who knows his brother as Hassan Farmajo, was that name even known before today?

Can you provide evidence other than that dodgy adan cabdulle guy. Can the mods at least put rumours tag. This has not been reported anywhere except some random tweet.

Ina Farmajo is the Ethiopian Khat Kingpin of Mogadishu, that's not something Adan made up. Multiple people corroborated his allegation.

Let Farmajo's Khat dealing family try to dispute this.
When making a claim the burden of proof is upon you. Saying a Twitter account and some random people corroborated doesn’t change anything. You must bring hard evidence or take back your claim

I found more evidence that Farmaajo's brother and his business partner, Hassan Farmaajo and Cali Jeebkujira, took over the Khat business by using Farmaajo's power as "President".

Here is an interview with Habar Gidir business ladies who used to sell better quality Khat from Kenya, they gave an interview about the two men who took over from them and ruined their livelihoods.

Their Khat imports get stolen at the Airport by Farmaajo's family's thugs who control the Airport.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I found more evidence that Farmaajo's brother and his business partner, Hassan Farmaajo and Cali Jeebkujira, took over the Khat business by using Farmaajo's power as "President".

Here is an interview with Habar Gidir business ladies who used to sell better quality Khat from Kenya, they gave an interview about the two men who took over from them and ruined their livelihoods.

Their Khat imports get stolen at the Airport by Farmaajo's family's thugs who control the Airport.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
What does this have to do with Farmaajo's family monopolising the Khat industry by stealing from Habar Gidir business people?

Personally, I love it when Farmaajo and his clan prove me right; this is what you do when you get any kind of power; theft, nepotism, instigation between clans etc, etc.
Well I saw the edit, you asked how MX can rule Mogadishu when they're not even from it. The video practically answers your question.

Shacabka Hawiye want Farmaajo and that's all the support we need. Deep down I know you know this because we already talked about it lol

Trending

Latest posts