Latest Developments: Farmajo helped his brother monopolise the Ethiopian Khat import industry!

One thing I always found weird was he banned Kenyan khat but allowed Ethiopian khat. Was he anti khat or anti Kenya but now we know why

Btw, I hear that Kenyan Khat is higher quality and "tastier" than Ethiopia's Khat.

That's why Farmajo had to force a ban on Kenya, to allow his brother to sell lower-quality, bitter tasting, DRUGS from Ethiopia, and made other arrangements so he's the only one bringing it to Mogadishu.

Drug dealers.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Btw, I hear that Kenyan Khat is higher quality and "tastier" than Ethiopia's Khat.
Khat is khat, but yes indeed Kenyatti ones are more higher quality and has less of a sour taste. That is why Kenya khat is imported around the world but not the Harari Ethiopian Khat.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Drugs are drugs, but isn't it more "nationalist" to provide higher quality products instead of trash from Ethiopia?
I have been very critical of this issue and I still stand by the opinion. I said this before that Harari Khat is not only disgusting, untenty and unsanitary, it is a health risk. If your going to ban khat, then ban it completely, not one rule for one and another for others. Kenyatti khat is more better for the people then that Harari Ethiopian whatnot crap, its has less risks. I am not advocating for khat and even though Khat is not good, give the people the better ones if your going to bring it in. A addict will always be a addict, Ethiopian or Kenyan style Khat.

I have been very critical of this issue and I still stand by the opinion. I said this before that Harari Khat is not only disgusting, untenty and unsanitary, it is a health risk. If your going to ban khat, then ban it completely, not one rule for one and another for others. Kenyatti khat is more better for the people then that Harari Ethiopian whatnot crap, its has less risks. I am not advocating for khat and even though Khat is not good, give the people the better ones if your going to bring it in. A addict will always be a addict, Ethiopian or Kenyan style Khat.
The kenyan khat is obviously banned for politics. It's to karbaash kenya economically, this has forced kenya to beg djibouti for a market. Ethiopian khat should also be banned, the quota should be reduced bit by bit until it reaches 0. If khat is banned suddenly one day, there will be a revolution in the country.

No, it is disastrous!

That's why Yemen is running out of water, growing Khat needs enormous amounts of water.

Khat in and of itself should be quickly phased out of Somali society. It’s the reason we have so many brain dead people laying about

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You gotta respect his brother for the hussle:mjpls:
giphy.gif

Dirty as well as bitter? This is worse than I thought.

Xabashi khat is just as bad as Kenyan khat no Ethiopian should make money from a Somali. Don’t forget the money they earn from our drug addictions will be used to drive us out of our lands:fittytousand:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The kenyan khat is obviously banned for politics. It's to karbaash kenya economically, this has forced kenya to beg djibouti for a market. Ethiopian khat should also be banned, the quota should be reduced bit by bit until it reaches 0. If khat is banned suddenly one day, there will be a revolution in the country.
Khat is still needed in Somalia, a one sided ban won't change anything. But, for their own health, Harari Khat needs to be banned. It is VERY unsafe in compared to the regulated Kenyan Khat. That is where Farmajo and his government failed at. A good ban for khat from all sides would have done so much wonders. But this Harari Khat has flooded the market. Ban the dirty Harari first, then slowly start a quota system or do what the Norwegians and Swedish do with alcohol, heavy taxes, limited time to buy.

Now, if Farmajo brother was involved, and was credited and sourced by him, and was found to have done that by a more better source after a investigation, then Farmajo is no different then Hassan Shiekh. If found to done so, it would basically be the same way HSM and his family controlled the business system in Xamar and Sahal (airport transfer pickup buses). If it is rumors, then fine. If not, well.......

Trending