Last white President of great South Africa died today. He will be remembered for betraying his people & allowing his country to go down the toilet

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This man handed power over to the cawaan madoows. A country built with cadaan ingenuity and science.

Today South Africa is full of gated homes with security companies the size of small nations.

The Rand ( SA currency) has weakened so much that now it is another qashin African currency.

at night folks can’t stop at a traffic light unless you are car jacked.

Corruption has eroded the state so much that economist predict South Africa will be on the level of qashin other African countries in just 20 years.

Some can say it was inevitable for the minority whites to hold on to power. I disagree! They could’ve seceded a small portion of the land to have their own state.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:williamswtf: :snoop:

You're simping for Apartheid?

give credit when credit is due.

Are you gonna stand here and tell me that South Africa is better of today then during separate development. The cadaan had a good argument. He said separate development. They recognized the cawaan Madoow wasn’t ready till he stopped dancing and thinking with his male organ.

Just look around Africa and please tell me one country that produced its own vaccination? They all begging.

During the heat separate development SA produced their own nuclear program but once they saw that they were about to be manpowered by hordes of cawaans they give the Madoows a chance to run the country. Now today SA is close to a failed state.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Are you gonna stand here and tell me that South Africa is better of today then during separate development. The cadaan had a good argument. He said separate development. They recognized the cawaan Madoow wasn’t ready till he stopped dancing and thinking with his male organ.

Just look around Africa and please tell me one country that produced its own vaccination? They all begging.

During the heat separate development SA produced their own nuclear program but once they saw that they were about to be manpowered by hordes of cawaans they give the Madoows a chance to run the country. Now today SA is close to a failed state.

You do know the party that started apartheid: The National Party, joined the ANC in coalition government after apartheid.

They eventually merged with the ANC.

F.W De Klerk himself was Mandela’s deputy.

So your point is moot.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
South Africa’s economy has been growing at roughly the same rate since apartheid.

It is literally economically better off under the incompetent ANC than the “genius” apartheid government.

:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You do know the party that started apartheid: The National Party, joined the ANC in coalition government after apartheid.

They eventually merged with the ANC.

F.W De Klerk himself was Mandela’s deputy.

So your point is moot.

you will not educate me on the great National Party of the golden age of separate development.

The deceased demolished a proud people. His grand fathers are rolling in their grave.

SA had an A rating credit report now their credit score is similar to yours. Just like you they defaulted on their telephone bill.

Electricity goes out.

AIDS is out of control.

Their once proud national airline carrier went bankrupt to the point that a pilot was piloting with no piloting license for 25 years.

Zuma, their former President, slept with a young lady to cure himself of aids.

Give me a break manne

Look you fella, the Geeljires supported the incompetent ANC with arms, passports, emotional support and even with songs.
What have they given in return 2k Somalia dead.

Here’s the song made exclusively for them.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
South Africa thrived under whites, so did Rhodesia. Now they are shitholes.

Great minds think alike.

The national party done nothing to us.
We were swayed by nonsense emotions.

We ourselves were practicing Apartheid during this period. What did we do to our Bantus ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you will not educate me on the great National Party of the golden age of separate development.

The deceased demolished a proud people. His grand fathers are rolling in their grave.

Look you fella, the Geeljires supported the incompetent ANC with arms, passports, emotional support and even with songs.
What have they given in return 2k Somalia dead.

Here’s the song made exclusively for them.

If you think the ANC caused the violence against Somalis then you need to be admitted to an institution.

The fact is that South Africa’s economy is doing better since apartheid.

Cry all you want but Somalis would’ve been worse off had they immigrated to South Africa during apartheid.

:pachah1: Who are you kidding you still get nervous driving your truck through those redneck sun down counties in Ohio and Indiana.

Scared shitless by Billy with his shot gun and can of Mountain Dew. :jcoleno::deadmanny:.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
South Africa’s economy has been growing at roughly the same rate since apartheid.

It is literally economically better off under the incompetent ANC than the “genius” apartheid government.

:mjlol:

The Rand was 1 to 1 with the dollar.

South Africa was producing state of the art weapons. They were producing their own stuff for internal consumption.

Today the major thing they produce is crimes, no go zone, terrible music, corruption, AIDS, deteriorating universities, elite corrupt madoow “businessmen”, xenophobia, looting, default in credit and witchcraft.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Great minds think alike.

The national party done nothing to us.
We were swayed by nonsense emotions.

We ourselves were practicing Apartheid during this period. What did we do to our Bantus ?
Did you know in 1976 Rhodesia aka Zimbabwe had a bigger GDP than New Zealand? Now they have trillion dollar bill worthless currency :kendrickcry:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Rand was 1 to 1 with the dollar.

South Africa was producing state of the art weapons. They were producing their own stuff for internal consumption.

Today the major thing they produce is crimes, no go zone, terrible music, corruption, AIDS, deteriorating universities, elite corrupt madoow “businessmen”, xenophobia, looting, default in credit and witchcraft.

Cope harder.

South Africa’s growth performance has strengthened substantially since the end of apartheid in 1994.
Source: IMF

A graph to nail my point...

A86FB4E8-4985-4AEE-A38F-3791D1110721.png

And another.....

82F607B5-B320-4FE4-A651-A2C7F7D1CEB7.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:pachah1: Who are you kidding you still get nervous driving your truck through those redneck sun down counties in Ohio and Indiana.

Scared shitless by Billy with his shot gun and can of Mountain Dew. :jcoleno::deadmanny:.

I am happy to be American. I carry my 9mm with me at all times.

The historical record doesn't comport with your cheerleading of a Fascist regime that only had to tend to the well-being of 5 million whites at the expense of 50 million blacks.

Your lofty praise of South Africa's Apartheid era economy seems to be based entirely on how well the minority of settler-colonisers lived.

Do you even have the data on how the tens of millions of blacks lived during Apartheid?

The claim that the apartheid economy failed is not some sort of historical revisionism. The question was addressed in 1991 by Terence Moll, of the African Studies Centre of the University of Cambridge, in a paper published in the Journal of Southern African Studies. It is often claimed,” he wrote, “by analysts right across the political spectrum that the apartheid economy grew ‘exceptionally rapidly’ until the early 1970s. Rarely, however, is evidence provided to back up this claim…. [The] apartheid economy did not surge forward after 1948, as did other developing economies, its comparative output and productivity growth record is poor according to a range of measures, and its share of world and developing country manufactured exports fell steadily from 1955 to 1985, suggesting that the apartheid economy grew curiously slowly and can be said to have ‘failed’—partly because the apartheid superstructure impeded economic development, and partly because of the constraining effects of a range of short-sighted and ill-directed state economic policies.”

In a third-year history lecture, Wallace Mills, a professor at St Mary’s University in Canada, wrote: “Although the National Party government claimed to be committed to capitalism, apartheid involved massive interference in the market; there was little ‘free market’ under apartheid.”

Source:

Trending