Last white President of great South Africa died today. He will be remembered for betraying his people & allowing his country to go down the toilet

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There was almost 3 decades and two presidents between Sir Sereste and his son Ian.

In between them, there were two presidents that had no “white influence” and were largely responsible for Botswana’s growth.

Stick to truck driving and lusting after impregnated women half your age.

:drakekidding:

I urge you to refrain from belittling my desires for a heavily pregnant young gazelles.

yes! Sure! Blame the white men.
In who’s hands did he died ?
His childhood friend killed him.
that’s africa for you, genocidal and ruthless.
Africa’s enemy is her own population.

Actually read about Thomas Sankara, then you'll know what i'm talking about. Obviously, Africa's problems are so much more complicated than just the 'white man' but whenever an African leader has tried to put his country before Western interests, they're usually assassinated. The thing is, when a place has a lot of natural resources, its cheaper to get what you want when the country is in dissary.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually read about Thomas Sankara, then you'll know what i'm talking about. Obviously, Africa's problems are so much more complicated than just the 'white man' but whenever an African leader has tried to put his country before Western interests, they're usually assassinated. The thing is, when a place has a lot of natural resources, its cheaper to get what you want when the country is in dissary.

ive studied the background on Captain Sankar. He was an upright man but his youthfulness betrayed him.
He was too fast for the times. This was the 1980s. Before he established firm control of his security details, before he weeded out any traitors he exposed himself to be assassinated on the urging of France.

Now back to Africa, just answer this question for me. Why is you and your family and qabiil in the West if Africa Is just a misunderstood decent continent ?

What is Africa famous for ? Evidently it is famous for animals, both humans and the real animals but the outside world cannot distinguish between the human and the true animals because of how pathetic Africa is.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sad day for South Africa.

Did you know South Africa was the only African country to have Nuclear Weapons before the hordes took over. Smartest move to destroy it :obama:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sad day for South Africa.

Did you know South Africa was the only African country to have Nuclear Weapons before the hordes took over. Smartest move to destroy it :obama:

I’ve mentioned that to these Madoow bleeding hearts knuckleheads.

I dislike black South Africans so pour one out for the homie

one-for-my-homies-mike-myers.gif

Name one country run by black men that isn't a complete AIDS-ridden shithole? Ya'll simply not built for leadership, let's be real :ftw9nwa:

Last edited: