Last white President of great South Africa died today. He will be remembered for betraying his people & allowing his country to go down the toilet

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The historical record doesn't comport with your cheerleading of a Fascist regime that only had to tend to the well-being of 5 million whites at the expense of 50 million blacks.

Your lofty praise of South Africa's Apartheid era economy seems to be based entirely on how well the minority of settler-colonisers lived.

Do you even have the data on how the tens of millions of blacks lived during Apartheid?

Source:

South Africa and Rhodesia’s economy only looked great because they were dedicated to an extremely small population.

Both countries had to instantly adjust to servicing a population at least 10 fold than it was before.

The stupidity of some people astounds me wallahi.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
sorry using my phone with one hand while eating, you really are a dunce

Let’s get something straight.

If I have a hundred dollars, I am able to buy more than enough food for one person.

But if I have that same hundred dollars, am I able to buy the same amount of food for 10 people?

Who is the dunce now.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Imagine if Somalia was still colonized by the French, the Italians and the British in 2021?

I would be the biggest turncoat. I would whip and torture anyone who even dares to think about organzing an anti-colonial demonstration. I would have fought for colonization to not end before 2050 under no exceptions. The locals need as much time to have gained the knowledge and expertise throughout generations. It takes like 5 generations to be westernized.

What a waste of a good opportunity. The Europeans might as well not have even colonized it to begin with if they weren't going to stay for a long time.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine if Somalia was still colonized by the French, the Italians and the British in 2021?

I would be the biggest turncoat. I would whip and torture anyone who even dares to think about organzing an anti-colonial demonstration. I would have fought for colonization to not end before 2050 under no exceptions. The locals need as much time to have gained the knowledge and expertise throughout generations. It takes like 5 generations to be westernized.

What a waste of a good opportunity. The Europeans might as well not have even colonized it to begin with if they weren't going to stay for a long time.
I agree, the Africans have absolutely failed in managing their resources and reverted to their decrepit ways. They only know corruption and procreation akin to a dog. Can you believe 3rd century Rome is more developed than Somalia jheez. They even had irrigation systems while we still die of drought in 2021

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I totally agree

Africans we’re not ready for independence. We were better off under the custody of the civilized cadaan.

2050 would’ve been more appropriate for independence.

Please show me a success story in Africa ! You might say “Rwanda”. Rwanda is a fluke of a case. It is led by a peculiar dictator. The moment he leaves office by way of natural causes or by an overthrow I assure you Rwanda will go back to square one. You wanna know why ? The way it rose from ashes is unnatural trajectory. The dictator is an absolute dictator. He ain’t like the Singaporean model whereby after developing the country they instituted a committee to prepare the country for successive leaders of authoritarian in nature. Today Singapore is a darling of the world in sufficiency.

Now again I ask you to point out to me to any African country with proper humans developmental index.
Yes, There are few countries with a growing economy. However, if you look deep in their makeup you’ll learn that they’re rotten with a runaway corruption, tribalism and nepotism. One great example is Kenya. The majority are living below the poverty line. The country is drowning in debt to China.

Today Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa. That it self is deceiving because Nigeria is borderline failed state with horrific security issues. Some states in Nigeria is a kidnapping capital of the world. They could not even put down a rebel group. The igbos are intent on secession.

Ethiopia is the second most populous country in Africa. They are headed towards Yugoslavia. Won’t exist in 5 years. Genocide of the 21st century in progress.

please cry me a river but please don’t dwell in a delusional grandeur of the shithole that is Africa.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I totally agree

Africans we’re not ready for independence. We were better off under the custody of the civilized cadaan.

2050 would’ve been more appropriate for independence.

Please show me a success story in Africa ! You might say “Rwanda”. Rwanda is a fluke of a case. It is led by a peculiar dictator. The moment he leaves office by way of natural causes or by an overthrow I assure you Rwanda will go back to square one. You wanna know why ? The way it rose from ashes is unnatural trajectory. The dictator is an absolute dictator. He ain’t like the Singaporean model whereby after developing the country they instituted a committee to prepare the country for successive leaders of authoritarian in nature. Today Singapore is a darling of the world in sufficiency.

Now again I ask you to point out to me to any African country with proper humans developmental index.
Yes, There are few countries with a growing economy. However, if you look deep in their makeup you’ll learn that they’re rotten with a runaway corruption, tribalism and nepotism. One great example is Kenya. The majority are living below the poverty line. The country is drowning in debt to China.

Today Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa. That it self is deceiving because Nigeria is borderline failed state with horrific security issues. Some states in Nigeria is a kidnapping capital of the world. They could not even put down a rebel group. The igbos are intent on secession.

Ethiopia is the second most populous country in Africa. They are headed towards Yugoslavia. Won’t exist in 5 years. Genocide of the 21st century in progress.

please cry me a river but please don’t dwell in a delusional grandeur of the shithole that is Africa.
Botswana

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I will not evaluate a laangaab tiny populated such as Botswana.

Besides, if it wasn’t for the half Cadaan founding father of that nation, thanks to his his cadaan mother where he got the good thinking genes it would’ve been a shithole.

So we can view Botswana as a cadaan led country.

it sure makes my case that with a Cadaan at the helm Africa is better off.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I will not evaluate a laangaab tiny populated such as Botswana.

Besides, if it wasn’t for the half Cadaan founding father of that nation, thanks to his his cadaan mother where he got the good thinking genes it would’ve been a shithole.

Decades of poverty is a better alternative than having your country owned by a couple hundred white farmers and potentially being demographically replaced by the Indians or Chinese. Africa is going to develop eventually, it's just about making sure the people benefitting aren't 5th column ajnabis but the natives

Nobody wants to end up like the Native Americans.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The founding father of Botswana, Sir Sereste Khama was not half-white.

He was a tribal chief that married a white lady.

So no, it’s not an cadaan run country.

:snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The founding father of Botswana, Sir Sereste Khama was not half-white.

He was a tribal chief that married a white lady.

So no, it’s not an cadaan run country.

:snoop:

Bingo! See! He had the white influence.

besides, his son took over, a half white child.

When Africa is led by any sort of whiteness it prosperous.

reer

VIP

prosperous for white. craphole for natives. kinda funny seeing geeljires clapping for cadaans. alot of colonial italian wealth in somalia was nationalized in the 70s.:pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

There was almost 3 decades and two presidents between Sir Sereste and his son Ian.

In between them, there were two presidents that had no “white influence” and were largely responsible for Botswana’s growth.

Stick to truck driving and lusting after impregnated women half your age.

:drakekidding:

Next up... they were in the general vicinity of white people and breathed the same air as they did -- and so became intelligent.

:mjlol: :pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Next up... they were in the general vicinity of white people and breathed the same air as they did -- and so became intelligent.

:mjlol: :pachah1:

Grigori doesn’t include himself in his harsh evaluations of Africans because he drives trucks for the white man and is thus “white influenced”.

:mjlol:

Tbh, whenever certain African countries did try to change for the better, their leaders were eventually assassinated like Thomas Sankara. By all accounts, he was anti corruption and was determined to put the needs of his country and people above his own and Western interests.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Grigori doesn’t include himself in his harsh evaluations of Africans because he drives trucks for the white man and is thus “white influenced”.

:mjlol:

YOU DAMM RIGHT!
Happy Atlanta Braves GIF by MLB

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tbh, whenever certain African countries did try to change for the better, their leaders were eventually assassinated like Thomas Sankara. By all accounts, he was anti corruption and was determined to put the needs of his country and people above his own and Western interests.

yes! Sure! Blame the white men.
In who’s hands did he died ?
His childhood friend killed him.
that’s africa for you, genocidal and ruthless.
Africa’s enemy is her own population.

Trending