Lasanod Declaration released.

Is the Federal government a donkey owned by abgaal ?
why im i seeing abgaal/hawiye being insulted randomly on this thread when it is isaaq who are the ones killing darood? the mentality of a doofar geniunly doesn't make sense and you wonder why HSM is silent on this issue.

funnily enough, Sheihk shariif is a 'dumb hutu donkey' according to you daroods but he sent his condolences today on social media and actually considered SSC at a time your uncles were in bed with SL. Meanwhile, farmaajo never mentioned anything today or ever about dhulbante struggle. life always comes back to bite people in the ass

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dhulbahante made me proud today, they redeemed all their troubled moments in a single day. They have returned to their roots which is pure gobanimo. They made harti proud

Deni should send gurmad as much as as possible instead of infighting over pointless voter registration. unbelievable

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Kkkkkkk nigga you got.repelled and now the offensive shall come get ready

1675725213439.png

Som

VIP
Dhulbahante made me proud today, they redeemed all their troubled moments in a single day. They have returned to their roots which is pure gobanimo. They made harti proud

Deni should send gurmad as much as as possible instead of infighting over pointless voter registration. unbelievable
If FGS won't act it's PL job to intervene. It would be a massive credibility boost for PL

Som

VIP
why im i seeing abgaal/hawiye being insulted randomly on this thread when it is isaaq who are the ones killing darood? the mentality of a doofar geniunly doesn't make sense and you wonder why HSM is silent on this issue.

funnily enough, Sheihk shariif is a 'dumb hutu donkey' according to you daroods but he sent his condolences today on social media and actually considered SSC at a time your uncles were in bed with SL. Meanwhile, farmaajo never mentioned anything today or ever about dhulbante struggle. life always comes back to bite people in the ass
Sh. Shariif did the right thing to send condolences and i believe Farmaajo also said something, but these two guys are former presidents. HSM is the sitting president he is the one who is responsible to say and do something, if he doesn't say anything because qabil then he is just the president of beesha Abgaal and not the president of Somalia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He's stated many times that he's a supporter of colonialism and was against Somali gaining independence. And that he's an advocate for Somalia to be colonialised again by America.

@AbdiFreedom says the same things and we all know he is Somali.

Everyone is a western agent according to @AMusee

Edit: Just heard the voice notes and damn, @bidenkulaha got caught slipping. Gg Tesafaye Mekonnen.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I agree, that insult wasn’t needed.

However, you have to also understand that your clan is facing a watershed moment. This could either make or break HSM’s presidency.

If HSM condemns Somaliland and stands with SSC (not sending troops but moral support), he will be admired by reer PL, JL and SSC. If SSC are victorious and HSM visits LA, that will be a pivotal moment in Somali history.

However, if he stays silent, critics will play a qabiil lens into this situation and feel that the FGS serves the interests of one clan, pushing the FMS away from Xamar. This will only harm our nation.

I do understand that HSM is in a difficult position. Internationally, it is not a good look for him to commit to troops in Somaliland and if he supports SSC, he may tarnish any goodwill with SL that will be crucial for talks.

Personally, I think the chance of making history for HSM is too big to pass up and he should take the opportunity regardless of the risks.

HSM was sworn to be the president of Somalia (including Somaliland). To cowardly stay silent is treacherous to say the least. On top of that, we have Hawiyes individuals in here acting like the federal government is only responsible for Hawiye cities? The insult was uncalled for and for that My apologies , but HSM have to realize that he's responsible for every inch of Somali territory

Like with Gedo not a single FGS soldier will be wasted in this fight. You’re on your own son.

We will be focused on our priorities, only hawiye lands. The rest of y’all can fight it out whether in Gedo, garowe or laascaanood

You just indirectly confirmed the FGS is an abgaal owned donkey.. Lol... No worries we will liberate ssc..

HSM was sworn to be the president of Somalia (including Somaliland). To cowardly stay silent is treacherous to say the least. On top of that, we have Hawiyes individuals in here acting like the federal government is only responsible for Hawiye cities? The insult was uncalled for and for that My apologies , but HSM have to realize that he's responsible for every inch of Somali territory
Let these donkeys be.. They can't lead shit.

Trending

Latest posts