Lasanod Declaration released.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
im more of a man than you naaso balaq balaq. No one will stop you kulaha but you are crying for the aid of beelos you hate like Armenians.

what president and what duties? I’m just saying that is the reason why reer dhulos will have to trust in themselves and not ask for aid from garowe or xamar.

If that is the case what's stopping ssc from declaring independence too?
Or will it be a problem when they don't want neither sl or somalia

Caqli 68 smh

Where were we repelled? We got video evidence where is yours? @Ozark you see this clown?
Why do you think I didn’t respond to him. He’s just talking to talk.

They lost so much today. Below is a resident of Caynabo that was lamenting the fact so many dead showed up to their town, more than 30. Even more were sent to Oog, Goojacade, and Burco.

Last edited:

Oromo Gidir...

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif-1.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I agree with BidenKulaha. Federal Goverment only controls the Koonfur why ask them to intervene? No one not puntland or xamar wants a war for dhulo Stan.
did FGS controlled the sea where Kenya was lying a claim to it?

Breaking off SSC from Somaliland would just make them more bitter towards Somalia and anger puntland as well, and no one will gain. Knowing dhuulos they will switch sides when reer bristol send their welfare checks home to Biixi, so why do this?
No one cares

I dislike dhuulos for being neo-kacaanists but if they managed to pull this off fair play to them. I don’t want to let my bitterness about recent politics into a thread that is about celebration for our little harti cousins.

Trending