Lasanod Declaration released.

FB_IMG_1675660146708.jpg
FB_IMG_1675660149173.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Is the Federal government a donkey owned by abgaal ?
What an unnecessary insult.

FGS has important priorities right now, we barely have enough troops to cover all the liberated lands in central Somalia and are to start operations in the south. We also have a goal to replace all ATMIS troops in 2024, remove the arms embargo and get access to international finance. A war with SL (which is what this effectively is calling for as Somaliland won’t let go to the FGS laascaanood without a fight) sets us back a decade maybe more. Beesha lixaad will come down hard on us.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

FGS has important priorities right now, we barely have enough troops to cover all the liberated lands in central Somalia and are to start operations in the south. We also have a goal to replace all ATMIS troops in 2024, remove the arms embargo and get access to international finance. A war with SL (which is what this effectively is calling for as Somaliland won’t let go to the FGS laascaanood without a fight) sets us back a decade maybe more. Beesha lixaad will come down hard on us.
If Baraxley can be a state, so can Khaatumo. That's all there is to it so save your irrelevant talking points.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If Baraxley can be a state, so can Khaatumo. That's all there is to it so save your irrelevant talking points.
Like with Gedo not a single FGS soldier will be wasted in this fight. You’re on your own son.

We will be focused on our priorities, only hawiye lands. The rest of y’all can fight it out whether in Gedo, garowe or laascaanood

Like with Gedo not a single FGS soldier will be wasted in this fight. You’re on your own son.

We will be focused on our priorities, only hawiye lands. The rest of y’all can fight it out whether in Gedo, garowe or laascaanood

Sxb, there is no need to play aarsi siyaasad. Somalia is Somalia. Our territorial integrity must be looked after no matter the political view, Laascanood is fighting for the Unity of Somalia and that SL is part of Somalia not a recognised country.

So by ignoring Sool, you are encouraging secession… because of hatred of 1 Qaabil
59A0C6C2-D1C1-4BA2-AB77-CF833EA0E08E.png

The Somali government is the representation of all Somalia including Hargesia, SSC, Awdal etc. Also you are overestimating SL's capabilities, many people in places like Burco and Berbera do not want a war. This will cause more internal instability between the triangle if anything.

Daroods are sneaky people walle. They are trying to turn these clan wars into fights for nationalism and midnimo. I'm glad HSM is not buying into it. No need for precious Somali lives to be lost when we are in a war with AS

Daroods are sneaky people walle. They are trying to turn these clan wars into fights for nationalism and midnimo. I'm glad HSM is not buying into it. No need for precious Somali lives to be lost when we are in a war with AS
Well, your statement would be justifiable only if Lascanood was controlled by Puntland instead of SL… and SL would have not been seeking secession then it would have been fine to ignore it but you have SL wanting to secede and take Sool with it and you want the Somali govt to do what Farmaajo said and say “Suaashas weey igu adagtahay kama jawaabi karo” :damedamn:

Okey, do u agree Lascanod n Hargeisa are both Somalia and not separate? then as hawiyo i want you to run a field theory. You see the blue flag u like to wave around? Go to both cities see which city you’ll die in while waving it.

Okey, do u agree Lascanod n Hargeisa are both Somalia and not separate? then as hawiyo i want you to run a field theory. You see the blue flag u like to wave around? Go to both cities see which city you’ll die in while waving it.
You just proved my point :mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So we decide to support a war over who’s waving some flag? :mjlol:

This is what I mean, FGS only controls hawiye land and we should focus on ourselves. SL vs Somalia issue can be resolved in peace talks once FGS stabilises koonfur.

SFG can strengthen its negotiating position with SL through the Sool uprising and this will make SL give up its position wich will be another victory for Hassan after the war on Al Shabaab, anyways the two of them have something in common but Djibouti has hijacked the issue and reassured SL that Mogadishu will ignore them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i pray for peace, there's no need to lose more lives, we already lost enough for over 30 years. let us come together to solve this conflict peacefully

bidenkulaha

GalYare
wallahi i don’t know, 2 random ass habargidir orcs think they speak for the federal government. Pure delusion.
Of course we can :lolbron: as long as hsm is president

SFG can strengthen its negotiating position with SL through the Sool uprising and this will make SL give up its position wich will be another victory for Hassan after the war on Al Shabaab, anyways the two of them have something in common but Djibouti has hijacked the issue and reassured SL that Mogadishu will ignore them.

Great news. Nabadoon Guelleh has allowed for cooler heads to prevail

Trending

Latest posts