Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
This thread wallahi
Shuun, shakshuuka, dhereer:dead:
giphy.gif

Bisad ofc

I'm sure they have a lot of loanwords as well, our only Rahanweyn member @madamelioness doesn't post here anymore. @Amun told us Rahanweyn people don't have internet and I'm starting to believe this now. How are they so large yet almost nonexistent online? :mindblown:
Bisad ofc

I'm sure they have a lot of loanwords as well, our only Rahanweyn member @madamelioness doesn't post here anymore. @Amun told us Rahanweyn people don't have internet and I'm starting to believe this now. How are they so large yet almost nonexistent online? :mindblown:
They are peacefull beeralys ,i hardly met any in canada .they do sit on one of the best fertile lands in somalia .i think most are back home eating good and drinking isbramuuto.only rahanweyne i met on here is @child of afgoye on here .

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What I would like to to land in Djibouti then travel through Somaliland then cross over change the license plate LooL and in every stop hear where the dialects and just have bare bantz with all them as wherever I go they no from me speaking I'm not from round there. And see where someone would have a challenge understanding my Burco accent

I noticed lots of differences within Waqooyi or Somaliland speakers.

Reer galbeed waqooyi (Djibouti, Hargeisa + JIgjiga) speak very different from reer Bari (Burco, Erigabo, Las Anod) waqyooi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending