SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
ALLA FIRIIYA WAXAAN
Reer woqqoyi VS Reer Koonfur , majaajilo
waa ku aroosaya marku imaado aaku furaa :russ:
women: adhooge maqsinka u ku jira
man: maqaasinka maxu sameena, doli aa ka buuxo:russ:
The reer xamar man is trying to marry a married woman he misunderstands her husband as her father because she is reer waqooyi

Back then the like at times of the union they didn't didn't understand each other as now. Even when the northerners went to Mogadishu the the south as using mid which some of the northern delegation didn't understand.

Ps does anyone know how to change the title of the thread

I apologize to my Reer Waaqoyi brethren who got trolled by us Konfuur people into thinking Shun is a proper first name :dead:

Who was responsible?
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Also apparently dooro is an insult in the north, I wonder it's meaning.
There's a tomato and egg dish that I call shakshuuka and it was a horrible insult apparently:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yaab badana , luqaad oo ingriis ehen oo taqaantid ma jirta :mahubowtf:
Waa iska ciyaarooya ok , dadaal inshallah soomaliga baro saxib. Afka hooyo waa muhiim:fittytousand:

Reserve the roasts for evil people, I’m on your team remember :yloezpe:
I speak quite good Italian. I did it for four years. I also speak mathematics fluently. :farole:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Also apparently dooro is an insult in the north, I wonder it's meaning.
There's a tomato and egg dish that I call shakshuuka and it was a horrible insult apparently:cryinglaughsmiley:

LOL omg I remember my friend being shocked when I asked her if she wanted shakshuuka for breakfast. Hoorta a lot of my friends from the north don’t even eat the same stuff we do. Like imagine someone asking what is mashmash smh

Status
Not open for further replies.