Land back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I’ve been given a plot of land by my father I have no idea what to do with it I’ve never even considered buying unplotted land I can’t sell it because it’ll probably upset him and idk who would buy it it’s by the sea (Red Sea) I’ve got like 300 quid max to spend on it what tf do I do? I’m pretty sure this is some kind of father son test

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’ve been given a plot of land by my father I have no idea what to do with it I’ve never even considered buying unplotted land I can’t sell it because it’ll probably upset him and idk who would buy it it’s by the sea (Red Sea) I’ve got like 300 quid max to spend on it what tf do I do? I’m pretty sure this is some kind of father son test
where? Is it in a village what country? I’ll help and advise. @Puffin Stuff

Don't be stupid . Keep the land, the property cost will sky rocket in the next 20yrs. If you get any plot of land keep it until development comes and then weigh up the cost of keeping it vs selling it.

If it's large land then you could try to plant some trees and help out the environment.

This is what i dream to do when i buy land.

Invader

Don't be stupid . Keep the land, the property cost will sky rocket in the next 20yrs. If you get any plot of land keep it until development comes and then weigh up the cost of keeping it vs selling it.

If it's large land then you could try to plant some trees and help out the environment.

This is what i dream to do when i buy land.

He said next to the Red Sea if it’s not in the Gulf Of Aden. The trees are cucked

He said next to the Red Sea if it’s not in the Gulf Of Aden. The trees are cucked
Trees are cucked? what does that mean? trees can be planted everywhere at least in somalia and the soil can be made healthy again with the effective control of grazing and forestation.

Watch this documentary. It's very insightful and provides much needed information for how we can make the best use of land in somalia.

Invader

Trees are cucked? what does that mean? trees can be planted everywhere at least in somalia and the soil can be made healthy again with the effective control of grazing and forestation.

Watch this documentary. It's very insightful and provides much needed information for how we can make the best use of land in somalia.

Not in Djibouti’s coast nacas

The Red sea is not a country , its either (the African side) Egypt,Sudan,Eritrea or Djibouti , with the last being the most likely. The red sea doesnt touch somalia at all, its the gulf of aden.

Last edited:

Puffin Stuff

It’s in a costal district of berbera the surrounding areas nicely built up with the road leading up to a dahabshil (near damal hotel)

It’s in a costal district of berbera the surrounding areas nicely built up with the road leading up to a dahabshil (near damal hotel)

I dont know if they taught you geography in Berbera too, but there are only 4 countries touching the red sea, and Somalia(land) is not one of them. Maybe there is a berbera in one of thouse countries i guess. If not, theres no harm in saying it touches G.of.Aden, not the Red Sea.

Puffin Stuff

I dont know if they taught you geography in Berbera too, but there are only 4 countries touching the red sea, and Somalia(land) is not one of them. Maybe there is a berbera in one of thouse countries i guess. If not, theres no harm in saying it touches G.of.Aden, not the Red Sea.
I’ve no time to edit the original text I’ve read your corrections and I appreciate what your doing nice to know threads being kept up to date with geography

I’ve no time to edit the original text I’ve read your corrections and I appreciate what your doing nice to know threads being kept up to date with geography

its cool, and best thing to do is keep it as it will only appreciate in value over time, and develop in later on when there are better resources. thats if its allowed to be in-idle.

Invader

Build a house there sxb so your children can experience Berbera in the future . Building houses is really cheap as $1 is worth 10,000 SL shillings:samwelcome:£300 is enough to build a mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending