Lamagoodle Somalis on twitter xenophobic comments towards members of Somalia Bantu community.

Am glad everyone went after him in the qoutes

It's usually northerners with the extreme rhetoric. Basically anyone north of Hiiraan. Maybe because they live in more homogeneous environments

Ppl in the south have lived among bantus (and other minorities) for a very long time. I'm always taken aback by some sspot comments from northerners on bantus and Madowweyne.

It’s always northerners with their ignorance and racism
So I'm not the only who's noticed this. I just said this in another thread:

It's usually northerners with the extreme rhetoric. Basically anyone north of Hiiraan. Maybe because they live in more homogeneous environments

Ppl in the south have lived among bantus (and other minorities) for a very long time. I'm always taken aback by some sspot comments from northerners on bantus and Madowweyne.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I actually don’t care anymore if Somali Bantus are the majority in Somalia.

as long as they’re contributing and integrating to our society this shouldn’t concern people.

Somalia should become like Ethiopia by accepting every races of people into their society.

The problem of Somalia is clan dispute and al-Shaabab (Islamic militant group) that should be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Waa runtiis 🤷‍♂️.
If you ain’t a Somali citizen or a ethnic Somali how are you Somali. Would be different if they say they have Somali heritage but they themselves are most likely not Somali whether it be as nationals or as ethnics

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Muqdisho is a melting pot were many qabils coexist, ethnic somalis as well as other groups like somali bantus, reer xamar and oromo. You'll even find northern Somalis like issaq and ciise in muqdisho. As long as they are good people, why does qabil matter?

We can be proud of our qabil without stripping away basic human decency of other qabils ie treat everyone with kindness and worthy of dignity.

Qabiilku maxuumo ee qabyalaad baa xuun..

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Yeah the last 3 are Somali Bantu. But you’d think they’re African American because they assimilated to the streets.

only other Somali gangs I know is capital park gang in north Columbus, & theirs another Somali gang in north linden near Morse road but they are very lowkey & are not active on social media because they don’t want to attract attention from the police they mostly sell drugs & make money. They use to beef with other gangs heavy back in the days but I don’t know what’s going on there currently. I know the rapper moe faygoo is affiliated with them.
Damn, inshallah all Somali leave the street life. Ain’t shit there for you in that life besides death or jail

Damn, inshallah all Somali leave the street life. Ain’t shit there for you in that life besides death or jail
I feel like it’s mostly the parents fault living in ghetto hoods were these issues are prevalent & youngins are easily influenced at an early age. The only situation is work hard and move out of those areas. Bro when I lived in wedgewood village there was literally 13 year olds & 14 year olds Bantu kids who aren’t involved in gangs still carrying guns because they feared getting shot at due to where they live, It’s like all the youngings had PTSD & paranoia. Staring at every car that passes by, etc.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
That Twitter post is wrong tho, Somalia is populated with a single homogenous ethnicity. Bantus, Benadiris etc can’t be seen as being picture for Somalis cause that’ll give people the wrong idea.
Kkkk hilarious that the only ones who downvoted me are a Bantu, a Benadiri and a Habeshit 😂

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yeah Bantu life (BL-800) is a clique from the 800 Block of Wedgwood drive the main gang is “Wedgewood Gang” some Somalis that gangbang in that hood are mostly on 3700 block & 600 block. But it’s the like the worst hood in Columbus drive by shootings every week and multiple murders a year in that area alone. They beef with some African American gangs from South Park projects & other hoods this Somali rapper Y-Kay beat an attempted murder case. (Last rapper in the 1st cypher video)

they got alot of rappers. These kids lost their culture/roots & assimilated into ghetto culture 100%, a lot of drug addicts & drug dealers over there too.

https://youtu.be/YkSmwYd1Sck?si=X1Um7sa-KTMOmh5d

https://youtu.be/jwfEsERhzrc?si=CAZLYc2K46ReX946

My bad for late reply but fam these songs are nice :ohhhdamn:

African flow got me dancing fr.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yeah the last 3 are Somali Bantu. But you’d think they’re African American because they assimilated to the streets.

only other Somali gangs I know is capital park gang in north Columbus, & theirs another Somali gang in north linden near Morse road but they are very lowkey & are not active on social media because they don’t want to attract attention from the police they mostly sell drugs & make money. They use to beef with other gangs heavy back in the days but I don’t know what’s going on there currently. I know the rapper moe faygoo is affiliated with them.

This my favorite moe faygoo song

Bumped a few of his songs while I was in college. He's the only somali rapper I've ever liked.

I feel like it’s mostly the parents fault living in ghetto hoods were these issues are prevalent & youngins are easily influenced at an early age. The only situation is work hard and move out of those areas. Bro when I lived in wedgewood village there was literally 13 year olds & 14 year olds Bantu kids who aren’t involved in gangs still carrying guns because they feared getting shot at due to where they live, It’s like all the youngings had PTSD & paranoia. Staring at every car that passes by, etc.
Damn, 13 is way to young to be thinking about that. Especially if they're not even trying to be bad, but are just doing it to feel safe

Unfortunately that's a problem in a lot of our diaspora communities. I remember my mom had a family friend in Toronto that was worried about her son, but she didn't want to leave the hood even though they could afford too :snoop:

Fortunately it looks like things are getting better. We're still a young diaspora, and I can already see that a lot of the younger Somalis have learned from their parents mistakes

Japan has plenty of chinese influence, are they chinese now?

Arabized does not mean arab bro
:trumpsmirk:
Arab is broad encompassing group uniting peoples who share racial and cultural commonalities. We already share super ancient ancestry with other Arabs and our culture is Arabised.

All that's left is full on linguistic Arabisation.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Arab is broad encompassing term. We already share super ancient ancestry with other Arabs and our culture is Arabised.

All that's left is full on Linguistic Arabisation.
Arab is a linguistic term more than anything, lots of "arabs" from arab countries have little actual arab dna.

Even if we do share ancestry with them, why would we change ourselves to be like them? Ancestry doesn't mean we have to be the same.

Trending

Latest posts