Lamagoodle Somalis on twitter xenophobic comments towards members of Somalia Bantu community.

Yeah in Colina del sol & Chollas creek area mostly but all throughout city heights as well, is where most Somalis live & a lot of Somali Bantus. My whole apartment complex is mostly Somali Bantu families & like maybe 2 Somali familys.
What's the relation like between the two? Do they interact with on another and get along?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Its shocking to me how ignorant and unaware many somalis are about the people that live back home. Somali bantus are a large and very visible community in the country.
No !they are only visible in the south xamar to be exact

What's the relation like between the two? Do they interact with on another and get along?
Yeah, Somalis & Somali Bantus get along with each other & interact with each other alot in Cali, Although no intermarrying happens between the two ever.

They are very chill people in daygo, although the Somali Bantus when I lived in Columbus Ohio temporarily are wild and act ghetto (the younger ones specifically teenage years-20’s) & they got a Bantu gang on the west side at the apartments I stayed at out there it was too many shootings I had to move out of there & Somalis in Ohio aren’t really close with them & kind of look down on them but some are cool with them.

Last edited:
Yeah, Somalis & Somali Bantus get along with each other & interact with each other alot in Cali, Although no intermarrying happens between the two ever.

They are very chill people in daygo, although the Somali Bantus when I lived in Columbus Ohio temporarily are wild and act ghetto (the younger ones specifically teenage years-20’s) & they got a Bantu gang on the west side at the apartments I stayed at out there it was too many shootings I had to move out of there & Somalis in Ohio aren’t really close with them & kind of look down on them but some are cool with them.
Yea I have family in Columbus I heard they have a gang called Bantu Life or something like that. That's unfortunate that the relationship isn't too good in Ohio, but that's good that it's better in SD

Portland maine has one of the largest Somali populations and it’s a Somali Bantu community. I believe they’re second behind MN in terms of %

Yea I have family in Columbus I heard they have a gang called Bantu Life or something like that. That's unfortunate that the relationship isn't too good in Ohio, but that's good that it's better in SD
Yeah Bantu life (BL-800) is a clique from the 800 Block of Wedgwood drive the main gang is “Wedgewood Gang” some Somalis that gangbang in that hood are mostly on 3700 block & 600 block. But it’s the like the worst hood in Columbus drive by shootings every week and multiple murders a year in that area alone. They beef with some African American gangs from South Park projects & other hoods this Somali rapper Y-Kay beat an attempted murder case. (Last rapper in the 1st cypher video)

they got alot of rappers. These kids lost their culture/roots & assimilated into ghetto culture 100%, a lot of drug addicts & drug dealers over there too.

https://youtu.be/YkSmwYd1Sck?si=X1Um7sa-KTMOmh5d

https://youtu.be/jwfEsERhzrc?si=CAZLYc2K46ReX946

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know it was that active. They got pretty well known, even my mom heard of Bantu life. Were the last three artists Bantu Somalis? And are there gangs that are mostly non Bantu Somali in Columbus?

Damn I didn't know it was that active. They got pretty well known, even my mom heard of Bantu life. Were the last three artists Bantu Somalis? And are there gangs that are mostly non Bantu Somali in Columbus?
Yeah the last 3 are Somali Bantu. But you’d think they’re African American because they assimilated to the streets.

only other Somali gangs I know is capital park gang in north Columbus, & theirs another Somali gang in north linden near Morse road but they are very lowkey & are not active on social media because they don’t want to attract attention from the police they mostly sell drugs & make money. They use to beef with other gangs heavy back in the days but I don’t know what’s going on there currently. I know the rapper moe faygoo is affiliated with them.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I say let people live. Don't push Somali bantus away, they're culturally and linguistically somali. We'd be better of working alongside them then treating them with hostility. This especially goes double for diaspora, I see no reason to act like those back home and cause issues with them.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I support a jim crow style of racial segregation between bantus and ethnic somalis without the discriminatory bias in the legal system and the government.

Downvote me all you want.
:trumpsmirk:

Trending